machida and anderson silva aint friends

bahrain2009

they allways saying they won't fight each other because they are best friends but i dont think thats the deal i think they won't fight each other because they train together not because they friends and i don't think machida's friend with the nogueira twins eather i mean did u seen machida once in siva or nogueira corner,, silva was in Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira corner against Couture and he was in Ant?nio Rog?rio Nogueira against Luiz Cane and the Nogueira brother was in Mark Munoz corner and was with Junior dos Santos too ,,, i think machida is not that close with his team "black house team" or maybe they have problems with him.

another point i forgot to mention that machida fought his brother " the dude that allways in his corner " in a karate tournament in 1998 where his brother received a scar on his cheek which remains to this day. i mean he is ready to fight his brother and give him ascar and not ready to fight his friend !!! it's clear that they are not friends they won't fight just because they train together .

another point i forgot to mention that machida fought his brother " the dude that allways in his corner " in a karate tournament in 1998 where his brother received a scar on his cheek which remains to this day. i mean he is ready to fight his brother and give him ascar and not ready to fight his friend !!! it's clear that they are not friends they won't fight just because they train together .

K, so with your "logic" people are closer to their training partners than their brothers?

Also you say it is clear they are not friends but offer no evidence, are they supposed to bring everyone they like to the cage with them?

anderson silva will smash machida.

machida is above average fighter at best. hes good at running away though. staying out of dodge' date=' that yshould be his area of expertise.

machida wont be champion after his next fight.

i would LOVE to see Rua v Silva for the title.[/quote']

You reli have no clue,hes 16-0 and hes above average,get a grip, he has wins ova rich franklin,bj penn,ortiz,silva,evans,shogun(he won dat fight)..his area of expertise is dodging punches and kicks and then countering..stop talking ****e

anderson silva will smash machida.

machida is above average fighter at best. hes good at running away though. staying out of dodge' date=' that yshould be his area of expertise.

machida wont be champion after his next fight.

i would LOVE to see Rua v Silva for the title.[/quote']

his style isnt runnin away..Thats what someone who doesnt understand would say..He is a karate expert..His style is to make his opponent attack and create a openin and machida counters which he is great at..Royce Gracie would always take his opponents to the ground does that make him a above average fighter?? No..

his style isnt runnin away..Thats what someone who doesnt understand would say..He is a karate expert..His style is to make his opponent attack and create a openin and machida counters which he is great at..Royce Gracie would always take his opponents to the ground does that make him a above average fighter?? No..

Exactly. He isn't running away. There's a difference in 'running away' and being elusive.. Just because he doesn't stand there and get hit like Forrest or Wandy doesn't mean he is running away. Isn't the whole idea not to get hit?

oh, and thanks for the sig dude! best thing anyone has ever said! lol

K' date=' so with your "logic" people are closer to their training partners than their brothers?

Also you say it is clear they are not friends but offer no evidence, are they supposed to bring everyone they like to the cage with them?[/quote']

machida said he's not gonna fight anderson because he's his friend but machida fought his brother !!! then the friend thing is lie ,, because machida is willing to fight his brother which of course is much closer than a friend or training partner

all im trying to say that the real reason they won't fight because they train together not because they'r friends

they allways saying they won't fight each other because they are best friends but i dont think thats the deal i think they won't fight each other because they train together not because they friends and i don't think machida's friend with the nogueira twins eather i mean did u seen machida once in siva or nogueira corner' date=', silva was in Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira corner against Couture and he was in Ant?nio Rog?rio Nogueira against Luiz Cane and the Nogueira brother was in Mark Munoz corner and was with Junior dos Santos too ,,, i think machida is not that close with his team "black house team" or maybe they have problems with him.[/quote']

I saw a video with Vitor Belfort and Machida training for Belforts fight with Silva so....

Oh and I just looked at how they "know each other" and it says "We met in training, now we BFFs!! LOL!"

I'll be honest I wouldn't really expect UFC Champions to say LOL and be generally cutsey with anyone... much less other UFC champions on Facebook. Weird world we're living in.

I think the real reason they dont want to fight each other surpasses friendship. When you train with people everyday for awhile you get an in depth personal understanding of the other persons style. You learn when to be aggressive and when to wait for it. You learn strategies others dont have a chance to learn by just watching tape. Machida and Silva spar and already know whats up. They KNOW how there fights go on average. They are both currently at the top of their respective weight classes and until something changes I dont think we will see this fight.

I also saw the video of Machida training Belfort. I believe it was a trade off so Belfort could sharpen his skills for karate and a chance for Machida to train with a quick powerful striker in prep for Shogun. If they are still friends I'm sure Machida dropped by Silva's place and said ok heres what I learned up close and personal about Belforts style. That is a valuable thing IMO

Sorry for the long post.

You can call it whatever you want, people are still gonna call it running away.

You can call it whatever you want' date=' people are still gonna call it running away.[/quote']

people that have no understanding of martial arts. Thats like saying a boxer is a ***** for ducking a punch.... the name of the game is taking as little damage as possible and inflicting the most.... and you gotta give it to machida for being pretty damn good at playing that game

people that have no understanding of martial arts. Thats like saying a boxer is a ***** for ducking a punch.... the name of the game is taking as little damage as possible and inflicting the most.... and you gotta give it to machida for being pretty damn good at playing that game

Ok but no one says that.

Hey im not saying anything about the guy, Hes the champ cause he has a great strategy & so far no one has figured it out.

Either way point is, you cant really change what people are going to call it.

Archived