Who's your favourite British Fighter?

sjameson6969

HEY! Every time I go to reply to somethig I find you've already said what I was gonna say. It's happened like 12 times this week. STOP EATING MY BRAINS!!!!!!

But yes watch out for Etim' date=' I think he'll be hitting his prime when BJ is ready to give up his belt.[/quote']

That's because we're the same person using different names but shhhhh! don't tell anyone!

he has a pretty decent ground game he isnt exactly new at this MMA game.

Which fights have you seem him in with good tkd? He is ss yet untested in ufc for this the ultimate proving ground - hes kod his two guys b4 they have even got the chance to get their hands on him, however this should not detract from the fact i am a brit and really like him

Which fights have you seem him in with good tkd? He is ss yet untested in ufc for this the ultimate proving ground - hes kod his two guys b4 they have even got the chance to get their hands on him' date=' however this should not detract from the fact i am a brit and really like him[/quote']

he has had fights outside the UFC it is not the be all and end all, he has had 33 fights not just the two you have seen in the UFC.

lol

What about big daddy? did you know his real name was SHIRLEY CRABTREE ha ha ha

EASY EASY EASY EASY

ps only brits aged 30 or over will get this

am 21 and i know who big daddy is lol his nephew plays rugby league for huddersfield giants, they had the old wrestling on fight network but the channel went about 18 months ago mick mcmanus is another 1

Archived