Jump to content

Brock, fedor & mir


raffy_handsome

Recommended Posts

80% of MMA fans now belong to those 3 guys. The remaining 20% belongs to Anderson, GSP, Penn, Shields, Hendo, Machida, etc. Overall there are 3 types of fans now. Type 1 - Brock Fans. Type 2 - Fedor fans, if you're not a Brock fan then you're a common Fedor fan, whose still uncertain. Type 3 - Mir Fans - If you're not a Brock fan or a Fedor fan, then you're the worst fan of all, your idol is Frank "The Karate Kid" Mir. I'm a legitimate brock fan. What type of fan are you.

If you don't choose between the 3, then you belongs to the remaining 20% of fans who have knowledge in MMA but are boring.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

80% of mma fans now belong to those 3 guys. The remaining 20% belongs to anderson' date=' gsp, penn, shields, hendo, machida, etc. Overall there are 3 types of fans now. Type 1 - brock fans. Type 2 - fedor fans, if you're not a brock fan then you're a common fedor fan, whose still uncertain. Type 3 - mir fans - if you're not a brock fan or a fedor fan, then you're the worst fan of all, your idol is frank "the karate kid" mir. I'm a legitimate brock fan. What type of fan are you.

If you don't choose between the 3, then you belongs to the remaining 20% of fans who have knowledge in mma but are boring.[/quote']

 

*facepalm*

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Fedor is a great fighter.

Mir is a douch but a great fighter

Brock is a inexperienced rookie with a great potential.

 

I would like to see every one of them knocked out cold to shut up those 80% of fans who ride the nut train day after day.

 

I would rather see Nog or JDS holding a belt

Link to comment
Share on other sites

80% of MMA fans now belong to those 3 guys. The remaining 20% belongs to Anderson' date=' GSP, Penn, Shields, Hendo, Machida, etc. Overall there are 3 types of fans now. Type 1 - Brock Fans. Type 2 - Fedor fans, if you're not a Brock fan then you're a common Fedor fan, whose still uncertain. Type 3 - Mir Fans - If you're not a Brock fan or a Fedor fan, then you're the worst fan of all, your idol is Frank "The Karate Kid" Mir. I'm a legitimate brock fan. What type of fan are you.

If you don't choose between the 3, then you belongs to the remaining 20% of fans who have knowledge in MMA but are boring.[/quote']

 

i think ur imagination is too wild.because u seem to choose for everybody who they have to like.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

80% of MMA fans now belong to those 3 guys. The remaining 20% belongs to Anderson' date=' GSP, Penn, Shields, Hendo, Machida, etc. Overall there are 3 types of fans now. Type 1 - Brock Fans. Type 2 - Fedor fans, if you're not a Brock fan then you're a common Fedor fan, whose still uncertain. Type 3 - Mir Fans - If you're not a Brock fan or a Fedor fan, then you're the worst fan of all, your idol is Frank "The Karate Kid" Mir. I'm a legitimate brock fan. What type of fan are you.

If you don't choose between the 3, then you belongs to the remaining 20% of fans who have knowledge in MMA but are boring.[/quote']

 

Who's money did you waste doing this scientific research?

 

Plus you got the order wrong.

Most likely 80% of the fans that have been with the sport for a really long time are and will always be Fedor fans. Fedor fans are TYPE 1 - they have been here for about 10 times longer than the Brock fanbois.

 

80% of the n00bs that think "Man at thar big feller will beat anybodeh." are Brock fans, Brock fans are type 3 - you just showed up and started being annoying tards right off the bat.

 

And anyone with any knowledge of MMA at all respects the hell out of Frank Mir, easily one of the most talented heavyweights in MMA. Bit of aloudmouth, but honestly. If you think Mir is a loudmouth and not Brock, then you are just hipocritical. Brock talks just as much crap as anyone. Mir fans are type 2 - not around longer than Fedor fans, but have been around for a really long time.

 

With that said. Most MMA fans are fans of the fighters abilities, what they have accomplished, their desire to perform for the fans, etc. I think they all bring something interesting to the table for us to enjoy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

80% of MMA fans now belong to those 3 guys. The remaining 20% belongs to Anderson' date=' GSP, Penn, Shields, Hendo, Machida, etc. Overall there are 3 types of fans now. Type 1 - Brock Fans. Type 2 - Fedor fans, if you're not a Brock fan then you're a common Fedor fan, whose still uncertain. Type 3 - Mir Fans - If you're not a Brock fan or a Fedor fan, then you're the worst fan of all, your idol is Frank "The Karate Kid" Mir. I'm a legitimate brock fan. What type of fan are you.

If you don't choose between the 3, then you belongs to the remaining 20% of fans who have knowledge in MMA but are boring.[/quote']

 

A recent survey stated that 73% of statistics are made up, as this thread proves.

Why are you boring if you're not a fan of the three fighters mentioned.

Answer, you're not, you're a fan of MMA without blinkers.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Fedor is a great fighter.

Mir is a douch but a great fighter

Brock is a inexperienced rookie with a great potential.

 

I would like to see every one of them knocked out cold to shut up those 80% of fans who ride the nut train day after day.

 

I would rather see Nog or JDS holding a belt

 

Who do you think can knock those 3 out aside from themselves. Nog got KO by Mir and JDS is still a hype.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Who's money did you waste doing this scientific research?

 

Plus you got the order wrong.

Most likely 80% of the fans that have been with the sport for a really long time are and will always be Fedor fans.

 

80% of the n00bs that think "Man at thar big feller will beat anybodeh." are Brock fans.

 

And anyone with any knowledge of MMA at all respects the hell out of Frank Mir' date=' easily one of the most talented heavyweights in MMA. Bit of aloudmouth, but honestly. If you think Mir is a loudmouth and not Brock, then you are just hipocritical. Brock talks just as much crap as anyone.

 

With that said. Most MMA fans are fans of the fighters abilities, what they have accomplished, their desire to perform for the fans, etc. I think they all bring something interesting to the table for us to enjoy.[/quote']

 

i agree

Link to comment
Share on other sites

A recent survey stated that 73% of statistics are made up' date=' as this thread proves.

Why are you boring if you're not a fan of the three fighters mentioned.

Answer, you're not, you're a fan of MMA without blinkers.[/quote']

 

Those 3 HW is been the exciting fighter lately. GSP & Penn has no competition now in their division, Anderson is still absent. What do think is exciting aside from those 3 HW.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Those 3 HW is been the exciting fighter lately. GSP & Penn has no competition now in their division' date=' Anderson is still absent. What do think is exciting aside from those 3 HW.[/quote']

 

JDS is building a good streak, Carwin can KO anybody in the division. Nogueira is still a force. I'm not on the Velasquez train, but he's winning.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

80% of MMA fans now belong to those 3 guys. The remaining 20% belongs to Anderson' date=' GSP, Penn, Shields, Hendo, Machida, etc. Overall there are 3 types of fans now. Type 1 - Brock Fans. Type 2 - Fedor fans, if you're not a Brock fan then you're a common Fedor fan, whose still uncertain. Type 3 - Mir Fans - If you're not a Brock fan or a Fedor fan, then you're the worst fan of all, your idol is Frank "The Karate Kid" Mir. I'm a legitimate brock fan. What type of fan are you.

If you don't choose between the 3, then you belongs to the remaining 20% of fans who have knowledge in MMA but are boring.[/quote']

 

So we only have these choices??? First off, Fedor unfortunately is not in the UFC and therefore it's not crazy to make the assumption that he would face the same outcome as many pride stars i.e ( crocop / silva). Second, anyone who's a Brock "fan" you must not have been watching mma very long. 3rd Mir sounds like a real ****** to be around but there's no denying his skills, he's kind of like the kanye west of MMA. 4th your'e an idiot:p

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Who's money did you waste doing this scientific research?

 

Plus you got the order wrong.

Most likely 80% of the fans that have been with the sport for a really long time are and will always be Fedor fans. Fedor fans are TYPE 1 - they have been here for about 10 times longer than the Brock fanbois.

 

80% of the n00bs that think "Man at thar big feller will beat anybodeh." are Brock fans' date=' Brock fans are type 3 - you just showed up and started being annoying tards right off the bat.

 

And anyone with any knowledge of MMA at all respects the hell out of Frank Mir, easily one of the most talented heavyweights in MMA. Bit of aloudmouth, but honestly. If you think Mir is a loudmouth and not Brock, then you are just hipocritical. Brock talks just as much crap as anyone. Mir fans are type 2 - not around longer than Fedor fans, but have been around for a really long time.

 

With that said. Most MMA fans are fans of the fighters abilities, what they have accomplished, their desire to perform for the fans, etc. I think they all bring something interesting to the table for us to enjoy.[/quote']

 

Fedor fans was Type 1 until Brock came, so they are now demoted to Type 2. Everybody respects Frank "The Karate Kid" Mir until he start to open his mount. Then even Brock has a loud mouth than Mir, at least he can back it up by bloddying the man's face.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Fedor fans was Type 1 until Brock came' date=' so they are now demoted to Type 2. Everybody respects Frank "The Karate Kid" Mir until he start to open his mount. Then even Brock has a loud mouth than Mir, at least he can back it up by bloddying the man's face.[/quote']

 

 

I can tell you are an MMA n00b. That statement makes it easy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Those 3 HW is been the exciting fighter lately. GSP & Penn has no competition now in their division' date=' Anderson is still absent. What do think is exciting aside from those 3 HW.[/quote']

 

Brocks been more absent than Anderson. Let's see Brock last fought at UFC 100. Silva last faught at UFC 101. Anderson more recent.

 

Want some more ? You got it! Silva will likely be fighting in April and Brock not till Memorial day weekend.... Brock more absent!

 

Thanks for enlightening the rest of us though, never knew likeing BJ made me boring.

 

Boosh!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So we only have these choices??? First off' date=' Fedor unfortunately is not in the UFC and therefore it's not crazy to make the assumption that he would face the same outcome as many pride stars i.e ( crocop / silva). Second, anyone who's a Brock "fan" you must not have been watching mma very long. 3rd Mir sounds like a real ****** to be around but there's no denying his skills, he's kind of like the kanye west of MMA. 4th your'e an idiot:p[/quote']

 

kanye west has no talent, where as mir does have talent

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Brocks been more absent than Anderson. Let's see Brock last fought at UFC 100. Silva last faught at UFC 101. Anderson more recent.

 

Want some more ? You got it! Silva will likely be fighting in April and Brock not till Memorial day weekend.... Brock more absent!

 

Thanks for enlightening the rest of us though' date=' never knew likeing BJ made me boring.

 

Boosh![/quote']

 

I haven't hear yet officially from UFC that Anderson is back, or maybe I missed it. Brock is officially declared by UFC as back.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

people who like brock' date='fedor and mir are just people that know nothing about this sport and jumed on the band wagon!

Penn has the most talent. his boxing is great,his take down defence the best in mma and his bjj is top notch![/quote']

 

Men you just hit Fedor fans on this, and you know there's a lot of them in this forum. Now you're telling them that your guy Penn is a lot better than their guy Fedor. Hmmm.... Maybe, If Penn was a HW.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

80% of MMA fans now belong to those 3 guys. The remaining 20% belongs to Anderson' date=' GSP, Penn, Shields, Hendo, Machida, etc. Overall there are 3 types of fans now. Type 1 - Brock Fans. Type 2 - Fedor fans, if you're not a Brock fan then you're a common Fedor fan, whose still uncertain. Type 3 - Mir Fans - If you're not a Brock fan or a Fedor fan, then you're the worst fan of all, your idol is Frank "The Karate Kid" Mir. I'm a legitimate brock fan. What type of fan are you.

If you don't choose between the 3, then you belongs to the remaining 20% of fans who have knowledge in MMA but are boring.[/quote']

 

Hmmmm...

 

[ATTACH]706[/ATTACH]

Link to comment
Share on other sites

How many times has Brock or Fedor been knocked out or tko'd. Now how many times has Mir been t(ko)'d. I can tell u. 4. I dont see anyone knockin Brock out. Fedor' date=' maybe but havent seen it yet.[/quote']

 

Fedor has been knocked silly by Kazayuki Fujita in the past but recovered and returned the favor. I believe thats as close to being KO'd as he's ever been. I know Brock was rocked by those knees from Mir but I honestly don't know if he was close to being out or not.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I am a pro wrestling fan who was introduced to mma through lesner. He is who i like out of the 3 choices, but that doesnt mean im not a fan of other fighters. Mir does run his mouth a little more than he should, but he is still one of the best bjj fighters out there. I have only seen one of fedors fights so i cant really say much about him.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's like a n00b royal rumble here. It seems to be only the n00bs that are angry that they only have 3 choices. But I guessed they missed the memo when becoming a fan of MMA that they only had 3 choices. I know this to be a fact because I am a SENIOR MEMBER!!

 

You have won the internet! Not really. No one wins here. :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

80% of MMA fans now belong to those 3 guys. The remaining 20% belongs to Anderson' date=' GSP, Penn, Shields, Hendo, Machida, etc. Overall there are 3 types of fans now. Type 1 - Brock Fans. Type 2 - Fedor fans, if you're not a Brock fan then you're a common Fedor fan, whose still uncertain. Type 3 - Mir Fans - If you're not a Brock fan or a Fedor fan, then you're the worst fan of all, your idol is Frank "The Karate Kid" Mir. I'm a legitimate brock fan. What type of fan are you.

If you don't choose between the 3, then you belongs to the remaining 20% of fans who have knowledge in MMA but are boring.[/quote']

 

one of the worst threads i seen in the past 2 or 3 days.......................

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Who's money did you waste doing this scientific research?

 

Plus you got the order wrong.

Most likely 80% of the fans that have been with the sport for a really long time are and will always be Fedor fans. Fedor fans are TYPE 1 - they have been here for about 10 times longer than the Brock fanbois.

 

80% of the n00bs that think "Man at thar big feller will beat anybodeh." are Brock fans' date=' Brock fans are type 3 - you just showed up and started being annoying tards right off the bat.

 

And anyone with any knowledge of MMA at all respects the hell out of Frank Mir, easily one of the most talented heavyweights in MMA. Bit of aloudmouth, but honestly. If you think Mir is a loudmouth and not Brock, then you are just hipocritical. Brock talks just as much crap as anyone. Mir fans are type 2 - not around longer than Fedor fans, but have been around for a really long time.

 

With that said. Most MMA fans are fans of the fighters abilities, what they have accomplished, their desire to perform for the fans, etc. I think they all bring something interesting to the table for us to enjoy.[/quote']

 

 

you realise most people new to mma like fedor the best just because of his record.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well once someone exposes Fedor for what he really is. (a dodger of real competition) then the Fedor craze will be over.

 

Brock it will only take for someone to figure out how to deal with his size. I think both the Couture fight and the last Mir fight shows that standing with him will win you that fight. And it will happen sooner rather than later. That will then also end the Brock Craze. This is no different than what happened to Tim Sylvia. Once someone figured out how to deal with his size (i.e. Randy Couture), he was essential done.

 

Mir has been around a while and has proven where he stands. Mir is willing to fight anyone. Love him or hate him he'll be around a while and I'm sure be in the UFC hall of fame one day.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well I though about making an Official Mir Bashing thread BUT I guess this one will have to do! lol Seriously though I think its a little two dimensional to classify all MMA fans into 3 categories. With solid athletes in many divisions I think its not always about the heavyweights. That kind of makes everyone sound like their whole love for MMA is like a turd with sprinkles on it. The turd being their Favorite HW and the sprinkles being all of their other favorite fighters! I would like to think of myself as someone who ate a box of crayons and when I unload that crap my favorite HW comes out, but its the chunks of crayons that lifts me off the seat!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm a fan of Nogueira.

 

Minorities benefits' date=' here I come.[/quote']

Nice.

people who like brock' date='fedor and mir are just people that know nothing about this sport and jumed on the band wagon!

Penn has the most talent. his boxing is great,his take down defence the best in mma and his bjj is top notch![/quote']

Don't get me wrong, BJ is hands down my favorite fighter, but just because someone likes one of these three guys, doesn't make him new to the sport. Being new to the sport makes you new to the sport. I happen to be a Fedor fan, and have been watching MMA for years.

Men you just hit Fedor fans on this' date=' and you know there's a lot of them in this forum. Now you're telling them that your guy Penn is a lot better than their guy Fedor. Hmmm.... Maybe, If Penn was a HW.[/quote']

 

And for the record, Penn has fought at HW, do your homework bud.

one of the worst threads i seen in the past 2 or 3 days.......................

 

Yup.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

A recent survey stated that 73% of statistics are made up' date=' as this thread proves.

Why are you boring if you're not a fan of the three fighters mentioned.

Answer, you're not, you're a fan of MMA without blinkers.[/quote']

 

Was the statistic in the survey you mention made up??

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...