ufc/wec

jng1

i was wondering why they don't allow lw div fighters to fight in both organisations when they're owned by the same company, like how fighters in other orgs can transfer between orgs.

would it be a bad idea if they were allowed to do this?

I kinda thought about that, there may be some issue where different partners in ownership or somethin but they seem to have to make an official swap to do so, thats for sure. I dont think it'd be a bad idea or anything just dont think the WEC guys wanna go down that road tho... I mean I'd say Cerrone and my boy smooth man that guys got heart and is curtious, would do decent but there the only ones. I just wanna see Ben tighten his game up a little bit then maybe make the swap, defend his title a few times.

they were talkin about this on espn.com, how henderson could match up at 155 in ufc, but if penn is there, not good!!, i think it would be a good idea, and we could see some actual great fights at the lighter weights. urijah and aldo could compete at 155, or even some fighters(like penn, tyson griffin) might be able to drop and add a new division to the ufc, leaving 155 to some decent competition on title fights

i was wondering why they don't allow lw div fighters to fight in both organisations when they're owned by the same company' date=' like how fighters in other orgs can transfer between orgs.

would it be a bad idea if they were allowed to do this?[/quote']

That wouldnt happen. It would make all of the WEC fighters look bad and ruin their reputation. For UFCs Lightweight gatekeepers though it would be a good idea to go to WEC because they would be in title fights and main events as oppose to just being another average fighter in the UFC.

they were talkin about this on espn.com' date=' how henderson could match up at 155 in ufc, but if penn is there, not good!!, i think it would be a good idea, and we could see some actual great fights at the lighter weights. urijah and aldo could compete at 155, or even some fighters(like penn, tyson griffin) might be able to drop and add a new division to the ufc, leaving 155 to some decent competition on title fights[/quote']

Sherk should drop down as well. The thing that's been hurting him ever since he's been trying to be more of a boxer is his lack of reach. Penn just sat at the end of his reach and could pop Sean at will.

Couldn't agree more, I mean most WEC guys are really talented, some are overly Hyped

and are fed Jobbers but most are great fighters who would do good in the UFC. I would love to see Mike Brown move up to LW and come over to the UFC and fight Mac Danzig!!!

(My fav LW)

Or Urijah Faber same deal come over and fight Nate Diaz, lol, 2 California Kids.

Archived