Strikeforce and Bobby Lashley

Safe_Screen_Name

I think Bobby Lashey already knows who his opponent is' date=' because he has to have time to train for his opponent. I think Strikeforce is waiting till the last minute to announce who he's fighting to build up hype.[/quote']

I don't know about this. What knid of hype does "Bobby Lashley v. To Be Annonced" drum up. Now maybe they know that it's a low level opponent and don't want that revealed.

It's like with Cung le's return against Scott Smith. They didn't announce Smith till like a month before cause who was gonna care. (Granted Smith won by shocking KO)

strikeforce doesnt announce opponets because they have no one they can give him without wasting rogers, or fedor, who is their "big names", they do not want him exposed so they throw him any kinda reject until they can square up a fedor, rogers, or even king mo fight, but that will be the only hype they will be able to drum up and they are gonna milk that cow for months before their fight

how did wes sims even get a job? lol

Meh, Wes is still young enough to bounce back. I think he just doesn't take it seriously enough. Lashley has a legitimate future in mma in my opinion. He's huge, powerfull and has great wrestling. I've heard this description before somewhere....:)

Archived