Lil Nog Future Champ?

phd425

Man I dunno but his striking was really tight, I was younger in the pride years and really only remeber big nog mostly, but he looked sharp. Doesnt look as worn as his brother either, i'm guessin hes atleast in the running based on that and the fact that his ground game has gotta be in the general ballpark of his brothers. If hes got half the chin of his bro he will be ok too. Wanted to see him fight Vera but guess thatll have to wait.

Nope. I think he's too old to become champ in UFC as off now. beside he needs to fight 2 more top LHW before he can line up for that championship. Also he only have 1 win so far and please don't overhype that win. he KO Banha due to banha has no defense, and whoever fighter got hit in the chin like that will be KO, so I think nothing special so much on that KO.

Nope. I think he's too old to become champ in UFC as off now. beside he needs to fight 2 more top LHW before he can line up for that championship. Also he only have 1 win so far and please don't overhype that win. he KO Banha due to banha has no defense' date=' and whoever fighter got hit in the chin like that will be KO, so I think nothing special so much on that KO.[/quote']

Both Anderson Silva and Brock Lesnar only won one UFC match before getting a title shot, so Li'l Nog could get one on previous reputation.

u cant judge on 1 win...this is mma unpredictable...lets c if he faces a good stand up guy with gud wrestling

he is very dangerous off his back you know lol

ive followed lil Nog since pride and he is always threatening with subs from the bottom possition and usually wrestlers wont take the chance theyd rather stand than get mixed in with that

ahhhh i do love the fear of the NOG ground game haha

Archived