I doint mean to be a...

Marshall498

**** hole...

But why the **** are they giving Nate, chael Sonnen, who the hell has he beat to put him in top teir contention for the belt? Looking at his record sure its impressive, but his "best" wins and I use that term loosly are over Amar Suloev and Okami, Why are they giving Nate a gimmie fight?

Or Do they think they should have giving him the title shot a long time ago and this is a prep fight for him? shake off the ring rust?

well chael should really be the WEC middleweight champ he beat paulo filho but it was not a title fight as paulo didnt make weight.

but chael is no push over hes a great wrestler and has great ground and pound

but personally i think nate by tko as nate has good takedown defence

well chael should really be the WEC middleweight champ he beat paulo filho but it was not a title fight as paulo didnt make weight.

but chael is no push over hes a great wrestler and has great ground and pound

but personally i think nate by tko as nate has good takedown defence

I agree with you on that one, I just see Nate winning based on the fact that he is just one step higher then Chael, Like I said I dont want to come across being an ******* but you have the Hendo, Wandys, A Silvas and the Nates...then you have the Bispings, Sonnens, Maias...

does that make sance or am I just ****ed?

I agree with you on that one' date=' I just see Nate winning based on the fact that he is just one step higher then Chael, Like I said I dont want to come across being an ******* but you have the Hendo, Wandys, A Silvas and the Nates...then you have the Bispings, Sonnens, Maias...

does that make sance or am I just ****ed?[/quote']

yeah i do agree but still chael is no one to be taken lightly if nate doesnt take this seriously he may come off losing similar to what happened when nate faced laites

if you know what i mean

but i dont really see that happening not now anyway Nate has learned his lesson from that fight

I agree with you on that one' date=' I just see Nate winning based on the fact that he is just one step higher then Chael, Like I said I dont want to come across being an ******* but you have the Hendo, Wandys, A Silvas and the Nates...then you have the Bispings, Sonnens, Maias...

does that make sance or am I just ****ed?[/quote']

I think it's because the UFC brought in Vitor to challenge Anderson and they don't want Nate to have too long of a layoff. With Hendo going to SF, he is in fact next in line for a title shot. Chael is no joke but i do see Nate taking this one via stoppage in the second round. Anderson doesn't like rematches and has alot of clout within the UFC for obvious reasons and Ed Soares (Spider's manager) has stated that he thinks Nate needs one more fight before the rematch, although that would have been vs. Hendo. If and when Nate defeats Sonnen i think he'll get that rematch that's been three years in the making.

**** hole...

But why the **** are they giving Nate' date=' chael Sonnen, who the hell has he beat to put him in top teir contention for the belt? Looking at his record sure its impressive, but his "best" wins and I use that term loosly are over Amar Suloev and Okami, Why are they giving Nate a gimmie fight?

Or Do they think they should have giving him the title shot a long time ago and this is a prep fight for him? shake off the ring rust?[/quote']

I had thought this too, Chael is good but defo a step backwards for Nate.

I would rather see him fight Cote, even though he's coming back from a lay off it would be a great fight imo

**** hole...

But why the **** are they giving Nate' date=' chael Sonnen, who the hell has he beat to put him in top teir contention for the belt? Looking at his record sure its impressive, but his "best" wins and I use that term loosly are over Amar Suloev and Okami, Why are they giving Nate a gimmie fight?

Or Do they think they should have giving him the title shot a long time ago and this is a prep fight for him? shake off the ring rust?[/quote']

Same kinda reason they gave Chuck the Sobral fight back at UFC 40. Nate should be fighting for the belt. UFC queue jumped him to set up the Belfort fight with Silva.

I'm sure Nate wants to fight and not sit around for 6-8 months waiting for the winner of that fight. So they give him a guy that with be a test but not a threat to derail his title fight later on in the year.

Yea, and then he went to the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN, one of the best medical centers in the US.

Mayo Clinic is one of the best clinics in the World let alone US. I had an opportunity to visit Mayo in Rochester, MN once as a patient and the treatment there was incredible. This clinic would be hard to beat anywhere in the world as they utilize top tier equipment in medical testing and the staff is extremely friendly.

That being said, Brock should not directly attack the Canadian health care system and I think he is wrong in doing so. It is not Canada's fault for misdiagnosing him as this happens pretty frequently all over the world, even at Mayo Clinic.

Yea' date=' and then he went to the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN, one of the best medical centers in the US.

Mayo Clinic is one of the best clinics in the World let alone US. I had an opportunity to visit Mayo in Rochester, MN once as a patient and the treatment there was incredible. This clinic would be hard to beat anywhere in the world as they utilize top tier equipment in medical testing and the staff is extremely friendly.

That being said, Brock should not directly attack the Canadian health care system and I think he is wrong in doing so. It is not Canada's fault for misdiagnosing him as this happens pretty frequently all over the world, even at Mayo Clinic.[/quote']

??wtf??

left field called, they want you back.

Yea' date=' and then he went to the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN, one of the best medical centers in the US.

That being said, Brock should not directly attack the Canadian health care system and I think he is wrong in doing so. It is not Canada's fault for misdiagnosing him as this happens pretty frequently all over the world, even at Mayo Clinic.[/quote']

??wtf??

left field called, they want you back. LOL

**** hole...

lamo, At first I thought you were talking about Nate Diaz, I was like WTF?

Sonnen is no gimme fight, he can bring it, and most likely will.

I'm still calling Nate to win, but Chael is definitely gonna put up a better fight than Maia.

Archived