Whats the difference? Nog twins, lil' Nog, big Nog?

The_Immortal1529

I see all three of these different "Nogs" in different forums but whats the difference. I can to the conclusion that big and lil nog is the same person in different weight-classes, but the inspiration for this came when I saw someone talking about the Nog twins. Can I please be informed on what this is about.

Yes.....Im a noob......soooo....yyeeeaaahhh.

I see all three of these different "Nogs" in different forums but whats the difference. I can to the conclusion that big and lil nog is the same person in different weight-classes' date=' but the inspiration for this came when I saw someone talking about the Nog twins. Can I please be informed on what this is about.

Yes.....Im a noob......soooo....yyeeeaaahhh.[/quote']

big nog is a heavyweight lil nog is lightheavy. you can tell them apart because of the large scar on the back of big nog. they are both name antiono nogueria but ones middle name is rodrigo(big nog) while the others is rogerio (lil nog). the nicknames are also similar big nogs is minatauro lil nogs is minatoro.

I see all three of these different "Nogs" in different forums but whats the difference. I can to the conclusion that big and lil nog is the same person in different weight-classes' date=' but the inspiration for this came when I saw someone talking about the Nog twins. Can I please be informed on what this is about.

Yes.....Im a noob......soooo....yyeeeaaahhh.[/quote']

They are twins but Lil Nog is Antonio Rogerio Nogueira who fights in the LHW division, and Big Nog is Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira who fights in the HW division.

lil nog has much better stand up' date=' whereas i think you could perhaps make a loose argument that big nogs grappling is slightly superior

both fantastic though, am looking forward to seeing rogerio back in the octagon after putting luis cane in a coma

x[/quote']

Dude, lil nog is definitely better on the ground.

Dude' date=' lil nog is [b']definitely[/b] better on the ground.

I don't know dude. Big Nog has a pretty good gorund game considering that he, in his prime, had the best ground game ever seen in the HW division (Though some can argue that fighter might be as good or better).

big nog is a heavyweight lil nog is lightheavy. you can tell them apart because of the large scar on the back of big nog. they are both name antiono nogueria but ones middle name is rodrigo(big nog) while the others is rogerio (lil nog). the nicknames are also similar big nogs is minatauro lil nogs is minatoro.

Oh ok thanks, that makes since. I kinda thought it was the same guy in different weght classes.

Not exactly the most creative parents.

It could be worse

royce' date=' rickson, rorion, royler, ryan, ralph, ralek, relson, rener, reylan, reyson, reylson, rhalan, renzo, robson, rillion, robin, rockson, rocian, rodrigo, roger, rolls, rolles, rolker, rosley, ryron [b']gracie[/b].

yes it could be worse.

Archived