Brock can stay out of Canada!

K_Man

With UFC making its debut in Vancouver at 115 and the announcement that Brock is back in action I was pumped at the possibility at seeing him in the main event in my home town. But after his comments regarding our healthcare and then his retraction saying that he only said it to make a political comment regarding the US Health Reform and because he "just wanted to be treated in his own country" To this I say, Stay the f#*k out of Canada you big baby. Pleae Dana don't bring this chump to our event.

Sorry K;

I did not mean to step on your thread; I just posted a long winded thread about this dumb **** as well; I think they need to drop him. Having a guy this this as a champion is not a benefit to the organization and it's reputation...I am awaiting (not holding my breath) for some form of punishment from the organization!

Sorry K;

I did not mean to step on your thread; I just posted a long winded thread about this dumb **** as well; I think they need to drop him. Having a guy this this as a champion is not a benefit to the organization and it's reputation...I am awaiting (not holding my breath) for some form of punishment from the organization!

No worries, I am just glad I am not the only one. Not sure whos was first I posted on yours as well.

Brock's right' date=' Canada's healthcare and hospital treatment is worst. Look at what happen to the late actress Natasha Richardson.[/quote']

Wow...just wow. I wonder how many people die in privatized hospitals? I would google it but I think my internet may explode!

Archived