Cristiane "Cyborg" Santos: "I only train with men. I usually hurt the women."

freedom

http://fightmarks.com/story.php?title=cristiane-cyborg-santos-i-only-train-with-men--i-usually-hurt-the-women-

Cristiane "Cyborg" Santos is on top of the woman's MMA after her dominant victory over highly regarded Gina Carano in the first ever Strikeforce woman's title fight at Strikeforce: Carano vs. Santos. During a conference call for Strikeforce: Miami, Santos explained what it was like winning the belt.

"Regardless of being a women or not, a belt changes any athlete's life," Santos said. "The athlete's goal is to get a belt, I got the belt. Life has changed for the positive and I'm happy with it."

I wonder how much hell her husband catches in the gym now that she has become a better fighter than him? I like Cyborg but looks like he is gonna be Mr. Mom now or Christiane will kick his A$$!
LMFAO, that's good ish. She probably slaps him around and he cries. I want my Gina back.:(

Or atleast have another weight divistion in women's MMA.

LMFAO' date=' that's good ish. She probably slaps him around and he cries. I want my Gina back.:(

Or atleast have another weight divistion in women's MMA.[/quote']

Well she is pregnant (still curious if it is Randy's) so I don't expect her back around for a year or so. Haven't seen any confirmations or long term plans from her so it's just a guess. I would take up MMA, hitchhike to Vegas, and pay every cent I have ever earned to train at X-Treme Couture just for the chance to get in her gaurd and leg triangle my head!

Archived