My latest album (hip hop), free for yall to download...

DStruction

Hey guys, I wanted to give everyone a free download of my latest album "The Verge of Success". Its 18 tracks of original hip hop music (no stolen beats).

l_54861682a341449491f2206914c5623b.jpg

l_d4e9658681a74b6e936eca8f5f614ae5.jpg

here is the link-

http://www.zshare.net/download/71548638b40e227c/

i hope you guys enjoy it. This project is about 6 months old, maybe 7. I have another cd i am finishing up now. I will probably post that up here too, when it is done.

^ Megaupload would be preferable. I make music myself (And I'm pretty ****ing dope if I can say so myself)' date=' so I got no problem taking time to listen to this.

It probably won't be til tomorrow, though. I'll give you some track by track feedback, as well.[/quote']

Megaupload it is. Im on it man.

What kind of music do you make? I make hip hop and also do some experimental stuff. I listen to jazz, soul and classic rock though.

Track by track feedback would be great man. Id like to hear your stuff as well

I make hip hop myself. I make beats (rarely for myself. I perfer to pay for production but recently I got me an in house producer who does it free). But I also work on plenty of other things. Writing lyrics for bands and singers. Producing, Mixing and mastering for any genre willing to pay. lol.

If you want to check out my music you can go to my myspace. Just understand that all these songs are about 3 years old.

http://www.myspace.com/sevenmethods

I also made an MMA song if anybody cares. lol.

lol i care alpha. u guys better not be ******* my lyrics from the "lets freestyle" thread. heres one i did before the gray maynard vs nate diaz fight. q; D

i cant finish a fight and i love to lay n pray,

last name Maynard, first name Gray,

to get a win with top contenders , its the only way,

and then maybe ill get a shot at the title one day,

tonight i got a fight with that kid named nate,

hes tall and hes thin but we fight at the same weight,

i would stand with him but hes really hard to hit,

our first fight he choked me out and i had to tap and quit.

this time im gonna take him down with my wrestling,

he wont be able to grab me if i use extra vasoline,

that way he wont catch me in a guiotinne,

transition to an arm bar and make me a scream.

if i dont finish this fight they wont give me Prodigy,

they will give to the man i beat, and i will say its robbery,

because if u want to question, i beat the answer,

but first i have to beat this kid that just might be my cancer,

hes gonna wanna roll, hes gonna want to tangle,

if i end up in hsi guard then hes gonna triangle,

hes gonna flip the bird.. hes gonna look mad,

Go Hard will be happy and i will be so sad.

i hate house and electronic music...ppl who lsn 2 that arent true music lovers.

Yea forrealz the true music is lady gaga, britney spears, lil wayne, ludacris all da people write real music n i lsn to it everyday! electronic, techno, trance, house are all fake n gay!!

I translated the words you wrote into better engrish..

I make hip hop myself. I make beats (rarely for myself. I perfer to pay for production but recently I got me an in house producer who does it free). But I also work on plenty of other things. Writing lyrics for bands and singers. Producing' date=' Mixing and mastering for any genre willing to pay. lol.

If you want to check out my music you can go to my myspace. Just understand that all these songs are about 3 years old.

http://www.myspace.com/sevenmethods

I also made an MMA song if anybody cares. lol.[/quote']

I just checked out your music man. Your beats are fire Alpha! yo what are you producing with? I use an MPC2000, and about a million records lol (probably like 1500 records actually). Sometimes i throw the Korg Microkorg in the mix too, and once in a while i will use a guitar, or a kalimba, or any kind of instrument i can find. I like sampling weird stuff. Im like you though, i like to produce for other people, and i rap over beats from other producers. The album i posted in the beginning of the thread has 3 tracks produced by me

here is my myspace link-

http://www.myspace.com/dstructionmusic

i sent you a friend request.

again - dope beats man, i like em

I just checked out your music man. Your beats are fire Alpha! yo what are you producing with? I use an MPC2000' date=' and about a million records lol (probably like 1500 records actually). Sometimes i throw the Korg Microkorg in the mix too, and once in a while i will use a guitar, or a kalimba, or any kind of instrument i can find. I like sampling weird stuff. Im like you though, i like to produce for other people, and i rap over beats from other producers. The album i posted in the beginning of the thread has 3 tracks produced by me

here is my myspace link-

http://www.myspace.com/dstructionmusic

i sent you a friend request.

again - dope beats man, i like em

Just so everyone's clear I can't take credit for the beats on my page. I do produce, but as you said, I produce for other people and rap on other people's beats most of the time. It's rare that I do something on my own beats. After all the work I put into the beats, it gets hard to find the inspiration to write something on them.

But when I do produce to be honest all I use is Fruity Loops and a midi keyboard. You'd be surprised the quality you can get out of it if you invest in some professional VST instruments and drum kits.

I checked out that real hip hop track on your page, it's dope. You the first or second?

I'll check out the album later and hit you up with some feedback tomorrow. But I like what I hear on the myspace.

^ If you want to hear one of my beats.

Just so everyone's clear I can't take credit for the beats on my page. I do produce' date=' but as you said, I produce for other people and rap on other people's beats most of the time. It's rare that I do something on my own beats. After all the work I put into the beats, it gets hard to find the inspiration to write something on them.

But when I do produce to be honest all I use is Fruity Loops and a midi keyboard. You'd be surprised the quality you can get out of it if you invest in some professional VST instruments and drum kits.

I checked out that real hip hop track on your page, it's dope. You the first or second?

I'll check out the album later and hit you up with some feedback tomorrow. But I like what I hear on the myspace.

^ If you want to hear one of my beats.[/quote']

NICE! love that west coast sound! Alpha Omega, gettin his DJ Quik on!!!!

I'm not surprised with the quality you are getting from FL and the midi keyboard. Im not like these other chumps who think you need a million dollar studio to make some heat. Its like i always say "It aint the gear, its the ear". I mean, 9th Wonder is one of my favorite producers, and he uses Fruity Loops.

I have a youtube channel with some performances, and a 3 part beatmaking video i did, using my MPC. The beatmaking video is called "Cornpopz" (lol i took a box of cornpops, and sampled it while i shook the box).

http://www.youtube.com/bipolarinc

check it out man

oh yeah, im the 2nd rapper in "Real Hip Hop" and i made that beat

Alpha, we should collab, i would love to get on some west coast ish. I can give you some grimey east coast stuff for you to spit on

^ Yeah 9th Wonder is a beast. A lot of people underestimate FL. I'm down for a collab, too man. Always up for that.

If you got msn hit me up. ao-lf@hotmail.com

I'll check this album out I just gotta make some space on my computer by deleting some stuff. I need an external man all these music sessions and programs take up soooo much space. lol. How big is the file size?

I don't know what's up with youtube but everytime I click a vid it tells me bad response from server.

NICE! love that west coast sound! Alpha Omega' date=' gettin his DJ Quik on!!!!

I'm not surprised with the quality you are getting from FL and the midi keyboard. Im not like these other chumps who think you need a million dollar studio to make some heat. Its like i always say "It aint the gear, its the ear". I mean, 9th Wonder is one of my favorite producers, and he uses Fruity Loops.

I have a youtube channel with some performances, and a 3 part beatmaking video i did, using my MPC. The beatmaking video is called "Cornpopz" (lol i took a box of cornpops, and sampled it while i shook the box).

http://www.youtube.com/bipolarinc

check it out man

oh yeah, im the 2nd rapper in "Real Hip Hop" and i made that beat

Alpha, we should collab, i would love to get on some west coast ish. I can give you some grimey east coast stuff for you to spit on

^ Yeah 9th Wonder is a beast. A lot of people underestimate FL. I'm down for a collab' date=' too man. Always up for that.

If you got msn hit me up. [email']ao-lf@hotmail.com[/email]

I'll check this album out I just gotta make some space on my computer by deleting some stuff. I need an external man all these music sessions and programs take up soooo much space. lol. How big is the file size?

I don't know what's up with youtube but everytime I click a vid it tells me bad response from server.

I got a dude that freestyles and makes his own music lookin at doin an intro for the little show i put together, he blows it up everytime freestylin with jus a beat at a bar that does karaoke on Fridays pretty impressive.

But if either of you guys wanna put something together for the beginning and end of the show then let me know, i'd rather support guys from the forum.

Tap

I got a dude that freestyles and makes his own music lookin at doin an intro for the little show i put together' date=' he blows it up everytime freestylin with jus a beat at a bar that does karaoke on Fridays pretty impressive.

But if either of you guys wanna put something together for the beginning and end of the show then let me know, i'd rather support guys from the forum.

Tap[/quote']

No doubt. Check your PMs.

TapUout1-

i would be down to do this, i just need some info on exactly what he needs

Insaneonthemembrane- Yeah, dont even pay attention to the troll. There are so many genres of music, because there are so many types of people in the world. Im not the biggest fan of house music, but i have big respect for it. And what does he mean when he says "electronic" music? I mean, you could call a lot of hip hop music "electronic" because thats how many people make it. If i dont put a guitar or live drums on my track, does that make it "electronic"? Whatever, i dont like to label what i do, i just have fun in my little studio, and make a living off of my music (i am a DJ) so its all good to me

Got a nice flow.

Who are your influences?

thanks man. Im influenced by 90s hip hop, like De La Soul, Rakim and Bootcamp, but i listen to all the new hip hop also, because i gotta DJ that stuff. I think that helps keep my music relevant. Im also influenced heavily by classic rock. Artists like Queen, Led Zep, The Doors and Rush. Life in general influences me. Conversation with people. Experiences i have been in

AK- I actually use all hardware for my own music. I record and mix on a roland vs890 multitracker. Protools is cool though, i just like doing it the way i do.

hey i checked it out .. i liked a few tracks on it .. only listened to it once so we'll see the second time around .. just a little constructive criticism .. the whole "bipolar" thing got old real quick .. maybe a couple of mentions wouldn't be so bad but seemed a little to much .. but you did very well on the tracks i liked and some of them beats were sick too !!

how long have you been doing this ? how many songs have you completed ?

keep up the good work !! you definitely have talent !!

hey i checked it out .. i liked a few tracks on it .. only listened to it once so we'll see the second time around .. just a little constructive criticism .. the whole "bipolar" thing got old real quick .. maybe a couple of mentions wouldn't be so bad but seemed a little to much .. but you did very well on the tracks i liked and some of them beats were sick too !!

how long have you been doing this ? how many songs have you completed ?

keep up the good work !! you definitely have talent !!

hey man, thanks for the listen! Yeah, Bi-Polar Inc is my little record label, my little movement i got going on. I can see how it can get old lol. It works locally though. When i do a show, and have 200 people chanting Bi-Polar!!!!!! its a great thing. Just kinda putting a brand name on things. I am gonna start toning it down though, i think people are starting to get the point lol.

I have been rapping since i was a little kid (im 28 now). I have been serious about it for like 10 years. This album you are listening to is album number 7, and the 8th one is coming out in febuary.

All together i have completed over 400 songs easily. I have done well over 200 live shows, but i have been cutting back on that to focus on my DJing. More money, and i got bills man.

Thanks man

hey man' date=' thanks for the listen! Yeah, Bi-Polar Inc is my little record label, my little movement i got going on. I can see how it can get old lol. It works locally though. When i do a show, and have 200 people chanting Bi-Polar!!!!!! its a great thing. Just kinda putting a brand name on things. I am gonna start toning it down though, i think people are starting to get the point lol.

I have been rapping since i was a little kid (im 28 now). I have been serious about it for like 10 years. This album you are listening to is album number 7, and the 8th one is coming out in febuary.

All together i have completed over 400 songs easily. I have done well over 200 live shows, but i have been cutting back on that to focus on my DJing. More money, and i got bills man.

Thanks man[/quote']

just curious how you go through your final selection process ? and have you done a best of yet ? maybe try and get some more feedback from all your songs and put the best out and that might help gain some recognition too .. good songs never get old so don't trip about thinking it will get played out .. maybe throw something in the graphic effect of "bipolar" on the cover and include "bipolar" in your lines rather than shouting it in the beginning of most your tracks .. just my two cents .. if its working for you don't listen to anything im saying its just an opinion .. but me and friends have been raised on rap and pretty much all we listen too ... and we enjoy listening to new tracks .. i have passed on the link to your download and ill let ya know what they think as well

just curious how you go through your final selection process ? and have you done a best of yet ? maybe try and get some more feedback from all your songs and put the best out and that might help gain some recognition too .. good songs never get old so don't trip about thinking it will get played out .. maybe throw something in the graphic effect of "bipolar" on the cover and include "bipolar" in your lines rather than shouting it in the beginning of most your tracks .. just my two cents .. if its working for you don't listen to anything im saying its just an opinion .. but me and friends have been raised on rap and pretty much all we listen too ... and we enjoy listening to new tracks .. i have passed on the link to your download and ill let ya know what they think as well

thanks man!

my selection process is basically i record like 25 or 30 songs and i pick the hottest ones. Nothing too crazy. I spend a lot of time trying to get the order of tracks perfect though. And i try and omit anything that would stand out too much on my cd, i like them to have somewhat of a flow to them.

I was actually thinking of doing a best of cd, sometime this year. There are definite stand out songs on each cd i have released that people remember, so i think its a good idea. I let people download my projects for free online, and i sell cds at my shows and DJ gigs for only 5 bucks.

Archived