Todd Dufee vs Mirko Crocop!

Amun

Duffe has had one fight in the UFC

a very impressive first fight but still it is only one fight i think he might lose to a couple of elites like Frank mir , Brock . JDS , Nog , Carwin , Gonzaga and even Velasquez

you can watch back some of his fights on youtube and to be honest he is quite the sloppy striker.

This fight needs to happen just to show how far HW's have evolved since Crocop in that an inexperienced guy like Dufee can completely dismantle him!

I pick Dufee by first round KO!

I'd watch this in a heartbeat. It's time for:

1. Duffee to fight again

2. Duffee to get a middle of the pack opponent after the destruction of his previous opponent in a very short 7 (or less) seconds

I want to see if this guy is the real deal or through a lucky shot.

a very impressive first fight but still it is only one fight i think he might lose to a couple of elites like Frank mir ' date=' Brock . JDS , Nog , Carwin , Gonzaga and even Velasquez

you can watch back some of his fights on youtube and to be honest he is quite the sloppy striker.[/quote']

I wasn't aware Duffee had videos of previous fights? I just did a very quick search and didn't find any. Any you'd recommend?

I wasn't aware Duffee had videos of previous fights? I just did a very quick search and didn't find any. Any you'd recommend?

yeah he did i just searched again on youtube doesnt seem to be there but i was watching them a few days after his destruction of Hague perhaps taken down due to copyright infringement????

yeah he did i just searched again on youtube doesnt seem to be there but i was watching them a few days after his destruction of Hague perhaps taken down due to copyright infringement????

Yeah, that sounds about right. I'll continue to check later tonight when I get home.

a very impressive first fight but still it is only one fight i think he might lose to a couple of elites like Frank mir ' date=' Brock . JDS , Nog , Carwin , Gonzaga and even Velasquez

you can watch back some of his fights on youtube and to be honest he is quite the sloppy striker.[/quote']I don't agree with you at all.

I've seen his former fights and he looked awesome.

I'm a big fan of Todd's, and I've defended him against all these damned steroid allegations everybody throws at him. He hasn't proven much, other than he has heavy hands and is athletic. I'd like to see him fight a guy that we know can take a beating, like Heath Herring. That is a fight that would last longer than 7 seconds.

Crocop would kill this overhyped newcomer. Tim Hague is a definition of can (I am sorry but he is) and he was coming with his chin forward and no block. Anyone in the HW could capitalize on that. Even if Crocop isnt what he used to be he is still a very dangerous striker and he went 3 rounds with JSD and he damaged him much more than anyone so far. Crocop is no Tim Hague even at the later stages of his carrer.

Duffee has victories over complete cans aside from Assuerio and he isnt good anymore too. I cant bealive how someone can get so hyped up after one fight. I guess all that matters nowdays is how big you are beacuse that is the determing factor in getting fans. Looks like we are back in the Coleman era.

Crocop would kill this overhyped newcomer. Tim Hague is a definition of can (I am sorry but he is) and he was coming with his chin forward and no block. Anyone in the HW could capitalize on that. Even if Crocop isnt what he used to be he is still a very dangerous striker and he went 3 rounds with JSD and he damaged him much more than anyone so far. Crocop is no Tim Hague even at the later stages of his carrer.

Duffee has victories over complete cans aside from Assuerio and he isnt good anymore too. I cant bealive how someone can get so hyped up after one fight. I guess all that matters nowdays is how big you are beacuse that is the determing factor in getting fans. Looks like we are back in the Coleman era.

+1

Cro Cop would send Mr One Hit Wonder to another dimension.

Watched that vid against Assuerio, I thought he looked damn dominant and Silva atleast used to be a pretty good competitor. As young as Duffee is if he stays clean and healthy he's got alot of potential imho. I'd say given the two fights i've seen with him now (thanks to that link) Cro Cop would not be able to deal with Duffee but I don't say that with certainty by any means. Hopefully we'll find out soon!

You people should wait before UFC 110 before making assumptions on Cro Cop. I for one have faith that he will show a new Mirko on his fight against Rothwell. Maybe he will never get back to his former glory, but I have faith that he will be better than what we have seen of him in the UFC so far.

And yes I am biased because I love Cro Cop, but you people should at least wait and see.

Archived