Bobby Lashely

horrorfan663

Who else agrees with me that Bobby Lashely betrayed all of his fans and UFC executives when he signed with (dare i say it) Strikeforce (coughs)

I am so displeased, it sickens me, why would a man with so much potential go to a 3rd world Organization like Strikeforce???

Well I think it could be a plan: Jump the ranks in Strikeforce, Take out Werdum, take out Fedor, win the belt then leave and go to the UFC to have the SUPER, EPIC, Battle with Brock Lesnar that is bound to happen.

anyone agree with me?

Who else agrees with me that Bobby Lashely betrayed all of his fans and UFC executives when he signed with (dare i say it) Strikeforce (coughs)

I am so displeased' date=' it sickens me, why would a man with so much potential go to a 3rd world Organization like Strikeforce???

Well I think it could be a plan: Jump the ranks in Strikeforce, Take out Werdum, take out Fedor, win the belt then leave and go to the UFC to have the SUPER, EPIC, Battle with Brock Lesnar that is bound to happen.

anyone agree with me?[/quote']

What the hell makes you think that Lashley would beat Fedor? I'm not a massive fan of Fedor but come on Lashley would get smashed if he fought Fedor in a wheelchair never mind at 100%

Take out Werdum' date=' take out Fedor, win the belt then leave and go to the UFC to have the SUPER, EPIC, Battle with Brock Lesnar that is bound to happen.[/quote']

This isn't fake wrestling, Lashley will walk to the cage without knowing who will win. He may put up a fight against Lesnar but will only be another number for Fedor.

Bobby Lashley = Brock Lesnar without the intense wrestling background. Brock and Fedor would both smash him. Fedor would get a leg, Brock would GnP him. Brock would GnP Fedor too, and thus become the Champions of Titans. Although I must admit I would rather see Lesnar/Lashley than Lesnar/Fedor. Fedor is a joke anymore. I have to admit smart though, making bank fighting lame asses that would never be able to strip him of "king of the world" title among some MMA fans. Now am I saying that Rogers, Arlovski, and Silvia arent skilled? No.. I am not. But you can't say any of these men would hang with any of the top 5 HWs in the UFC. Also Arlovski and Silvia aren't the same fighters that they were 5 years ago. Everyone knows the more you get KO'd the easier it is to get KO'd. Stop being a sissy, take a 1 fight deal with the UFC, prove your worth or give up your throne. Carwin, JDS, Cain, Mir, and Lesnar would all give him a run for his money, let him pick!

Bobby Lashley = Brock Lesnar without the intense wrestling background. Brock and Fedor would both smash him. Fedor would get a leg' date=' Brock would GnP him. Brock would GnP Fedor too, and thus become the Champions of Titans. Although I must admit I would rather see Lesnar/Lashley than Lesnar/Fedor. Fedor is a joke anymore. I have to admit smart though, making bank fighting lame asses that would never be able to strip him of "king of the world" title among some MMA fans. Now am I saying that Rogers, Arlovski, and Silvia arent skilled? No.. I am not. But you can't say any of these men would hang with any of the top 5 HWs in the UFC. Also Arlovski and Silvia aren't the same fighters that they were 5 years ago. Everyone knows the more you get KO'd the easier it is to get KO'd. Stop being a sissy, take a 1 fight deal with the UFC, prove your worth or give up your throne. Carwin, JDS, Cain, Mir, and Lesnar would all give him a run for his money, let him pick![/quote']

Amen.

Bobby Lashley = Brock Lesnar without the intense wrestling background.

Bobby Lashley was actually a great wrestler who was training for the olympics before he suffered an injury. I personally believe fedor would destroy lashley and it wouldnt even be close. Another thing the only reason lashley went to strikeforce is pretty much cuz he wantsd to stay with fake TNA wrestling at the same time and the UFC wouldn't hire him if he wanted to do both.

I am so displeased' date=' it sickens me, why would a man with so much potential go to a 3rd world Organization like Strikeforce???

anyone agree with me?[/quote']

Ridiculous. Clearly you are a UFC fan and not an MMA fan. It shouldn't matter who promotes the fight, just that the fights are promoted. I for one will watch two guys fight down the street for gods sake!! UFC needs competition and SF is providing them with that.

Bobby Lashley = Brock Lesnar without the intense wrestling background. Brock and Fedor would both smash him. Fedor would get a leg' date=' Brock would GnP him. Brock would GnP Fedor too, and thus become the Champions of Titans. Although I must admit I would rather see Lesnar/Lashley than Lesnar/Fedor. Fedor is a joke anymore. I have to admit smart though, making bank fighting lame asses that would never be able to strip him of "king of the world" title among some MMA fans. Now am I saying that Rogers, Arlovski, and Silvia arent skilled? No.. I am not. But you can't say any of these men would hang with any of the top 5 HWs in the UFC. Also Arlovski and Silvia aren't the same fighters that they were 5 years ago. Everyone knows the more you get KO'd the easier it is to get KO'd. Stop being a sissy, take a 1 fight deal with the UFC, prove your worth or give up your throne. Carwin, JDS, Cain, Mir, and Lesnar would all give him a run for his money, let him pick![/quote']

Ignorance is bliss my friend. When any of those guys you mentioned goes on a 26 fight undefeated streak, I'll give them their due credit, just as you should in regards to Fedor.

Well I think it could be a plan: Jump the ranks in Strikeforce, Take out Werdum, [b']take out Fedor, win the belt then leave and go to the UFC to have the SUPER, EPIC, Battle with Brock Lesnar [/b]that is bound to happen.

anyone agree with me?

Hmmmm.... Nope.

Really?

I am not saying Mir or Lesnar don't have a chance against Fedor... but c'mon.

I like Lashley, I am excited to see how he does in Strikeforce. If he does well, I would like him to eventually join the UFC, but he still needs some work.

you cant get to that size and be that cut naturally

ask any bodybuilder-or actualy anybody with common sense

He has had 4 professional fights, I'm sure if he was juicing, he would have been caught by now. If Josh Barnett can be caught, so can Bobby Lashley, but he hasn't because he's most likely not juicing. You have no proof of anything, and are just throwing out random accusations.

But then again, I apparently lack common sense....:rolleyes:

He has had 4 professional fights' date=' I'm sure if he was juicing, he would have been caught by now. If Josh Barnett can be caught, so can Bobby Lashley, but he hasn't because he's most likely not juicing. You have no proof of anything, and are just throwing out random accusations.

But then again, I apparently lack common sense....:rolleyes:[/quote']

Actually, Lashley was caught using steroids in the WWE, if I remember correctly.

He has had 4 professional fights' date=' I'm sure if he was juicing, he would have been caught by now. If Josh Barnett can be caught, so can Bobby Lashley, but he hasn't because he's most likely not juicing. You have no proof of anything, and are just throwing out random accusations.

But then again, I apparently lack common sense....:rolleyes:[/quote']

clearly you do yes

so basically ur saying lashleys bodys defies all human logic yes?next youl tell me its creatine!natural?dear lord i thought id seen it all in this all in this forum

wrong!

clearly you do yes

so basically ur saying lashleys bodys defies all human logic yes?next youl tell me its creatine!natural?dear lord i thought id seen it all in this all in this forum

wrong!

Anything is possible man, there are freaks of nature out there.

And for the record, I never said he didn't do roids in the past, he may have I don't know, but if he was still juicing the state athletic commission wouldn't allow him to fight.

All I'm sayin is don't be ignorant and come on here babbling about people using steroids.

My bad on this one. Lashley disappeared from the WWE during the steroid busts' date=' but it was because he injured his shoulder. There are no proof whatsoever that he has done steroids, even in WWE.[/quote']

Always nice when someone backs up claims or admits when they're wrong. Lots of the posters on here do neither.

Thanks for doing some digging on that one.

Always nice when someone backs up claims or admits when they're wrong. Lots of the posters on here do neither.

Thanks for doing some digging on that one.

how convenient he wasnt there huh and WWE christ NO COMMENT.

everyones entitled tot here opinion yes so wele have to agree to dissagree.

your not the 1st on here to think lashley is natural it just shows how little alot of people know about-the human body and bodybuilding

see ya again when he tests positive-or maybee hele just have "dissapeared" again.

toodles

i cant believe anyone even cares what this roidmonkeys up to

the sooner this ****er is caught out with a random drug test the better

Wow I love how People Accuse fighters like Lesnar and Lashely for taking 'roids but when a Fighter actually comes up dirty for "roids *coughs Sean Sherk *coughs no one gives a damn

Fedor is doing well at the minute clearing up the SF HW's one by one (although that number is only one). Lashley might fight him in the future.

But at the minute he's fighting Wes Sims - get over it. The UFC have many PROSPECTS already, why are you disgusted that they haven't Lashley?

I'd rather Lashley fight Brock too, merely for the fact that none deserve to fight Fedor yet. Let Brock fight his own challengers first, this is getting ridiculous.

Why do you want Fedor to clear up the UFC HW's anyway? So Brock doesn't have to?

Archived