Bisping Vs GSP

fawley

Bisping is better off going to Strikeforce where he may actually show up as the fighter people would lead you to believe he is. Bisping = highly over rated. And it's only to bring in the UK fans. But hopefully he will poof as UK fighters with real talent have started to show up.

Bisping is dried out at MW, in the weigh in for the Kang fight he was the only fighter to be straight on the Gatorade the second he came off the scales. I think the cut to MW is a bit much for him, nevermind WW. He had to get Kang to the ground after a poor first round, and he needs to be straight on the takedowns vs Wandy, or it could be the Hendo fight all over again. And Bisping will find Wandy a lot harder than Kang to finish.

Bisping was over-hyped so that the UFC could get in the UK market easier. Now that the UFC has Hardy and Daley who I think are both more impressive fighters they should stop hyping Bisping up so much, because it is clearly undeserved.

And GSP would out-strike and out-wrestle Bisping.

Bisping is better off going to Strikeforce where he may actually show up as the fighter people would lead you to believe he is. Bisping = highly over rated. And it's only to bring in the UK fans. But hopefully he will poof as UK fighters with real talent have started to show up.

Going to strikeforce wouldnt help either, Hendo has him on lockdown. He should just go back to the UK and practice saying "paper or plastic?"

1- I doubt Bisping would be able to cut to welterweight

2- As far as I can tell, he is a top ten (but not a top 5) middleweight - I can't see him doing any better at Welter (Or Light Heavyweight for that matter.)

Bisping is NOT a title challenger and it is true that his poster-boy status for UK MMA is his biggest asset - as has been said, I think he';ll be eclipsed in the next few years by Dan Hardy, Paul Daley and hopefully Ross Pearson, Terry Etim and our adopted son Marius Zaromskis.

Not at 185 he wouldn't. Bispings only loss at 185 has been to hendo who would have beaten anyone apart from a.silva. Who Are these better fighters? Nate... Possibly, cote? Nah, Maia nope, belfort....possibly but i believe he can manage all of these fighters. Gsp at 185 would be like Penn at 170 slow, weak and would get sat on and and pounded! Just my thoughts.

Not at 185 he wouldn't. Bispings only loss at 185 has been to hendo who would have beaten anyone apart from a.silva. Who Are these better fighters? Nate... Possibly' date=' cote? Nah, Maia nope, belfort....possibly but i believe he can manage all of these fighters. Gsp at 185 would be like Penn at 170 slow, weak and would get sat on and and pounded! Just my thoughts.[/quote']

Nate and Vitor would destroy Michael Bisbing round 1.

am i the only person that watches ufc that likes bisping ? haha seems like it

Unfortunatly bisping will always be hated because he coached the uk team that smashed the Americans and their pride won't let them admit he has skills. Look at his record! Everyone gets ko'd eventually, he bounced back and still gets slagged off. I look forward to his fights as there is always an air of 'anything can happen' but 18 times out of 20 it's always been a win!

Unfortunatly bisping will always be hated because he coached the uk team that smashed the Americans and their pride won't let them admit he has skills. Look at his record! Everyone gets ko'd eventually' date=' he bounced back and still gets slagged off. I look forward to his fights as there is always an air of 'anything can happen' but 18 times out of 20 it's always been a win![/quote']

man i like the guy one of my favorite MW's other than the marquardt's and silva's etc, but the guy is just really hated but i like him, not to say hes one of my favorites and id stick by him no matter what the fight but i like him regardless

Not at 185 he wouldn't. Bispings only loss at 185 has been to hendo who would have beaten anyone apart from a.silva. Who Are these better fighters? Nate... Possibly' date=' cote? Nah, Maia nope, belfort....possibly but i believe he can manage all of these fighters. Gsp at 185 would be like Penn at 170 slow, weak and would get sat on and and pounded! Just my thoughts.[/quote']

Belfort and Nate would both destroy Bisping. Cote/Maia vs. Bisping would be interesting match-ups and anyone of them could win on any given night.

And to say GSP would be slow and weak at 185 isn't sensible. He has arguably the best conditioning in MMA and he can shoot from 10 feet away and take you down. He is almost all lean muscle and you cn't really compare him to BJ. BJ was already out of shape at 155 before he fought GSP at 170. You can't even compare their conditioning.

Unfortunatly bisping will always be hated because he coached the uk team that smashed the Americans and their pride won't let them admit he has skills. Look at his record! Everyone gets ko'd eventually' date=' he bounced back and still gets slagged off. I look forward to his fights as there is always an air of 'anything can happen' but 18 times out of 20 it's always been a win![/quote']

this has nothing to do with why people don't like him

Bisping is a B level fighter ...with the chicken head arm waving thing..as his ring entrance....the absolute stupidest thing i have seen besides ....Diegos YES thing ...and the asian guy kissing Health Herring!

Bisping couldnt beat GSP if GSP had a broken leg!

I wish people would get off his back even though bisping would struggle to get off his against a top wrestler. He stood well against rashad but would not have got up if it had gone to the ground for long. He will beat wanda imo and lose to a top wrestler. which one ,take your pick

Sir...yo Sir..yes you. Please don't ever post in these forums again as you have been exposed with this crap.

No way Bisping makes 170. There is nowhere for him to hide and he may one day get the honor of being b**** slapped by GSP @ MW.

Sir...yo Sir..yes you. Please don't ever post in these forums again as you have been exposed with this crap.

No way Bisping makes 170. There is nowhere for him to hide and he may one day get the honor of being b**** slapped by GSP @ MW.

Firstly i didnt say Bisping should fight a 170 so get your facts right there, and i have never been or will be exposed. Who do you think you are to tell someone to never post on these forums again.

I hope Wanderlai bring the same form he did when cro crop dismatled the hell out of him!

As for bisping v gsp, id love to see it happen, but i see either nate or maia next for bisping. Dana white will give gsp to anderson for a super fight before silva retires.

Bisping isn't that overrated...he's a good fighter. he just got KTFO by Hendo cuz he wouldn't listen to his coaches and walked right into that right hand. He got way too confident. HOWEVER...I do believe Silva will beat him convincingly.

He did a simple mistake,and got caught against a very good fighter.Now Dan's my man,but for some reason i think that bispng might hang with wandy and get the nod in a split or ud.ONLY and i mean ONLY if he follow a very rigid simple gameplan.Dont sit in the pocket and bang,but stick n move all night long.He was doing fine with Hendo till the ko.GSP would GNP or submit him (bisping)just way to solid wrestling and bjj!!!

Hey Bobbyboy. I was referring to this crap, not the other crap...

Gsp at 185 would be like Penn at 170 slow' date=' weak and would get sat on and and pounded! Just my thoughts.[/quote']

This had nothing to do with your comment and was directed to the op noob, hence the new pharagraph.

first let me say i am english and next let me say to address your point

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahah oh no please stop hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha choke cough i cant take it hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Come on people lets use logic here. Nah forget about. Many here don't understand it anyway!

A couple more losses and Bisping will be fighting for his A** in some backyard somewhere!

Bisping has been a sheltered fighter. The compitition is too much for him. The new breed of British fighters replaces Dana Whites need to pamper his fights.

On a side note I find it funny the UFC threw Hardy to the wolves with this title shot so early. Its all about market share and $$$. Neither of these fighters deserve to be fighting GSP.

Oh and everyone's right. Bisping would never be able to cut all that weight.

Going to strikeforce wouldnt help either' date=' Hendo has him on lockdown. He should just go back to the UK and practice saying "paper or plastic?"[/quote']

Haha I love it

1- I doubt Bisping would be able to cut to welterweight

2- As far as I can tell' date=' he is a top ten (but not a top 5) middleweight - I can't see him doing any better at Welter (Or Light Heavyweight for that matter.)

Bisping is NOT a title challenger and it is true that his poster-boy status for UK MMA is his biggest asset - as has been said, I think he';ll be eclipsed in the next few years by Dan Hardy, Paul Daley and hopefully Ross Pearson, Terry Etim and our adopted son Marius Zaromskis.[/quote']

+1

ok i understand Bisping isnt the best fighter in the world, but hes a good one, on the better side of the MW's and im always seeing that Wandy is gunna destroy him, well to be honest what ive seen from Wandy lately i dont think Silva even has a chance, he was good in pride yeah your damn right he was but in the UFC he has failed many times, now as far as Bisping and GSP i think we all know GSP would school Bisping completely

Archived