joe rogan vs dana white. bruce buffer vs mike golberg

Dwillin87

I really think Dana White would destroy Joe Rogan...not only is he a natural boxer' date=' he trained in BJJ before buying UFC. Rogan definitely has more power, but...I think Dana would take it.

As for the other..I really don't know.[/quote']

Rogan = a brown belt (I actually think black now) in BJJ, black belt in Tea Kwon Do (used to teach & compete) and he trains Muay Thai

Rogan = a brown belt (I actually think black now) in BJJ' date=' black belt in Tea Kwon Do (used to teach & compete) and he trains Muay Thai[/quote']

TKD is nothing to brag about (in my opinion), but as for Muyi Thai and BJJ, I didn't know that about him. I retract my previous comment and cast my vote for Rogan.

If any of you have ever meet Rogan you would not have any doubts he would kill poor dana... Rogan is a scary ****ing dude in person...

But the buffer vs goldberg fight would be intresting.. It would probably be like watching to drunk chicks *****slap eatchother

Yeah Rogan is crazy. I went to the UFN 20 cause I'm from VA and after the fight me and my wife went to Denny's a couple blocks from our hotel. Five minutes later in walks Rogan, Bravo and the rest of their crew. These two stupid drunk chicks asking for pictures while Rogan is eating. He didn;t even speak to them, he just stared at them till they walked off. it was great.

I really think Dana White would destroy Joe Rogan...not only is he a natural boxer' date=' he trained in BJJ before buying UFC. Rogan definitely has more power, but...I think Dana would take it.

As for the other..I really don't know.[/quote']

Same, I dont know about the other fight, but I know the result of that one.

Rogan would destroy Dana. Hes a brown belt in BJJ, and Dana is a boxer. Sure, Dana has taken some BJJ classes, but I dont think he'd be anywhere near where Rogan is at.

Buffer vs Goldberg would be kind of funny, actually.

Edit: Although someone got to the comments about Rogan before I did. Lol.

Archived