Is SCO banned

raffy_handsome

Yeah' date=' but if you look at all his posts yesterday, you can see under his name "Banned" which is supposed to be Senior Member. Also I haven't heard from him today.[/quote']

If it says banned under his name then well i guess he's banned, but its only temporary i'm sure.

Am I a fan of Fedor? Yes. Am I a fan of Brock? No, and it's not because he is a former WWE wrestler. I don't like him for his antics after 100. Do I recognize that Brock is a guy with talent? Yes I do, he seems to be getting better but at the moment I think he is overhyped and over rated.

Now, my problem with SCO. I don't care if he's a Brock fan or not, people can like what fighters they like. My problem with SCO is that the only reason why he likes Brock is because people like Fedor and he sees people putting down Brock. So, by him hating Fedor because of the fans, he hates Strikeforce and the fighters there. I don't like SCO because of this simple mindness. He forms his opinions based on what others opinions are. It's so passe to act like a rebel for the sake of being a rebel.

And really, I don't care much for fighter bashing in general unless the fighter is acting like a ******. If people would bash fighters less and actually become knowledgable fans, then you would have a better chance of actually seeing fighters post here. There's a reason why the fighters avoid this place like the plague.

Could somebody please tell me the reason why he's being banned. Is being a Brock loyalist now a grounds for banning a member. If so' date=' then I'm in danger.[/quote']

While someone has answered this question (I assume they saw it happen) we do not explain ourselves to anyone here. And the banning because of being a "Brock loyalist" is just ridiculous.

Will somebody tell me if SCO's already banned. If yes then a lot of people will be saddened. He's the one of those guys who have the courage to face those Brock haters (No matter how many they are). He stood hi ground against Fedor & Mir fans. I miss the guy.

What would he have got banned for?

I can fill in for SCO real quick since he is not present...I mean he really says the same exact thing from post to post...so Ill give it a try:

"Rawr, you nubs still talk about me even when im not signed on. hahah..but the truth is Brock Lesnar is the only HW to beat 2 top 5's and a top 20 in his first 5 bouts. Rawr"

How was that?

Could somebody please tell me the reason why he's being banned. Is being a Brock loyalist now a grounds for banning a member. If so' date=' then I'm in danger.[/quote']

Got Banned for messing with the Jesus, who is also a Caveman. Does anyone else want to challenge the Jesus?....(joke)

Am I a fan of Fedor? Yes. Am I a fan of Brock? No' date=' and it's not because he is a former WWE wrestler. I don't like him for his antics after 100. Do I recognize that Brock is a guy with talent? Yes I do, he seems to be getting better but at the moment I think he is overhyped and over rated.

Now, my problem with SCO. I don't care if he's a Brock fan or not, people can like what fighters they like. My problem with SCO is that the only reason why he likes Brock is because people like Fedor and he sees people putting down Brock. So, by him hating Fedor because of the fans, he hates Strikeforce and the fighters there. I don't like SCO because of this simple mindness. He forms his opinions based on what others opinions are. It's so passe to act like a rebel for the sake of being a rebel.

And really, I don't care much for fighter bashing in general unless the fighter is acting like a ******. If people would bash fighters less and actually become knowledgable fans, then you would have a better chance of actually seeing fighters post here. There's a reason why the fighters avoid this place like the plague.[/quote']

This^^

FeDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR *as a glowing light shines on the forum*

**Caveman moves out of the way fearing Kimura by Fedor**

Why was shawnb banned?

**shawnV asks politely**

Shawnb was banned? Thats a 1st

Im not surprised about it though!

Archived