*PROOF* Tito Ortiz is the rightful HW champ!

joshdfs

So I was just thumbing through Wikipedia...don't ask... and came across an article saying that after Tito got out of junior college he would workout and wrestle with Stephen Neal, and often outwrestled the bigger man in training sessions.

In case you didn't know, Stephen Neal was the man that beat Brock Lesnar for the national Championship in Brock's Junior year, and was the man that Lesnar had to wait to graduate in order to win his 1 National Championship against physically inferior opponents. Neal then went on to a successful career in the NFL and still plays for the Patriots. (another way that Neal>Lesnar)

So if Tito was a superior wrestler against a man who was much larger while Tito was a JUCO wrestler, then obviously logic dictates that he is even better now..

And this same man has had an obviously more sucessful career than Lesnar in every way...

So Tito>Neal>Lesnar! Hence Tito is the rightful World's heavyweight champion!

This is irrefutable proof, this conclusion is reached by way of what I have come to call "AK Knowledge", and the simplicity of it all is absolutely undeniable!

Discuss among yourselves.

The excuse is that he can't fight a heavyweight until the crack in his skull is healed.

Good point.

I think it is also that he is so lean and in Shape that he could never pass that 205 Mark to get into the Heavyweight division. So he is letting Brock be the paper champ until Tito decides to come and wreck all the HW division.

Good point.

I think it is also that he is so lean and in Shape that he could never pass that 205 Mark to get into the Heavyweight division. So he is letting Brock be the paper champ until Tito decides to come and wreck all the HW division.

He is pretty cut, but he needs to get some of that cardio back too because that third round against Griffin was pathetic.

So I was just thumbing through Wikipedia...don't ask... and came across an article saying that after Tito got out of junior college he would workout and wrestle with Stephen Neal' date=' and often outwrestled the bigger man in training sessions.

In case you didn't know, Stephen Neal was the man that beat Brock Lesnar for the national Championship in Brock's Junior year, and was the man that Lesnar had to wait to graduate in order to win his 1 National Championship against physically inferior opponents. Neal then went on to a successful career in the NFL and still plays for the Patriots. (another way that Neal>Lesnar)

So if Tito was a superior wrestler against a man who was much larger while Tito was a JUCO wrestler, then obviously logic dictates that he is even better now..

And this same man has had an obviously more sucessful career than Lesnar in every way...

This is irrefutable proof, this conclusion is reached by way of what I have come to call "AK Knowledge", and the simplicity of it all is absolutely undeniable!

Discuss among yourselves.[/quote']

impressive +1

this post is completly illogical, first of all, tito doesnt even fight in the heavyweight division so he will never be the heavyweight champion. Secondly, don't assume someone will win a fight based on their past experiences with a person. Lesnar would rape Tito. END OF STORY!! this was a terrible post.

this post is completly illogical' date=' first of all, tito doesnt even fight in the heavyweight division so he will never be the heavyweight champion. Secondly, don't assume someone will win a fight based on their past experiences with a person. Lesnar would rape Tito. END OF STORY!! this was a terrible post.[/quote']

Do not hate on Tito, he is a great fighter and would decimate anyone he chooses.

Not his fault he is such a competitor that he will fight with a "Cracked Skull"

Name another fighter would would fight to the death like Tito would for his fans

Because it makes perfect sense! So' date=' sense he beat Tito Ortiz, Machida is the HW champion too![/quote']

Oh my god you're right.

Machida is the new best P4P fighter in the world.

He is the only man to hold 2 belts at the same time in 2 different divisions.

Spread the word people, Machida is the HW and LHW UFC champion. As well as P4P number 1.

Oh my god you're right.

Machida is the new best P4P fighter in the world.

He is the only man to hold 2 belts at the same time in 2 different divisions.

Spread the word people' date=' Machida is the HW and LHW UFC champion. As well as P4P number 1.[/quote']

Lyoto also beat BJ.

So he is the LW, Heavyweight and Light Heavy champion

Lyoto also beat BJ.

So he is the LW' date=' Heavyweight and Light Heavy champion[/quote']

GOD DAMN!

I also read that he keeps beating Anderson Silva when they spar, so he is the MW champion too.

That man is only missing 1 belt, and he is holding all of the UFC belts at the same time.

NUTS!

GOD DAMN!

I also read that he keeps beating Anderson Silva when they spar' date=' so he is the MW champion too.

That man is only missing 1 belt, and he is holding all of the UFC belts at the same time.

NUTS![/quote']

Seeing as BJ was never defeated in the octagon for the WW championshp before he lost to Machida, plus BJ beat Serra who beat GSP...

LYOTO MACHIDA in all rights and by "AK Logic" should now hold ALL 5 UFC championship belts... What a Man!!

Seeing as BJ was never defeated in the octagon for the WW championshp before he lost to Machida' date=' plus BJ beat Serra who beat GSP...

LYOTO MACHIDA in all rights and by "AK Logic" should now hold ALL 5 UFC championship belts... What a Man!![/quote']

Somehow he can be tied back to the guy who bleed Fedor out to right?

Lyoto 5 title Champion and best P4P ever?

Crack or no crack, he doesnt fight as a heavyweight for a reason. He's not big or strong enough, and he doesnt have the skills to overcome that. Give me a break, he cant even remain a contender at light heavyweight. I wonder why his "superior" wrestling skills didnt save him from Machida? and who can forget when he ran like a little girl from Liddel. P.S. Kimbo Slice would be him even at light heavyweight.

Tito would beat Brock down.

Tito couldnt beat Brock if the fight started with Tito in Brock's guard...Brock is way too big and powerful for Tito. and quicker, and a better wrestler...Tito's only chance would be if the ref stopped fight before tito is brain dead from an unhealed back surgery...But I'm sure Tito would just say" AFTER HE GOT THE WIRE REMOVED FROM HIS BROKEN JAW" that he had an ingrown toe nail and it caused partial paralisis in his his right arm...................TITO FOR UFC SPOKESMAN

Tito couldnt beat Brock if the fight started with Tito in Brock's guard...Brock is way too big and powerful for Tito. and quicker' date=' and a better wrestler...Tito's only chance would be if the ref stopped fight before tito is brain dead from an unhealed back surgery...But I'm sure Tito would just say" AFTER HE GOT THE WIRE REMOVED FROM HIS BROKEN JAW" that he had an ingrown toe nail and it caused partial paralisis in his his right arm...................TITO FOR UFC SPOKESMAN[/quote']

Tito is old news, he is the number one contender in the HW division now, Lyoto is the champ.

Brock, well Tito would pick up brock and throw him from the cage before 30 seconds was completed in the first round.

Michael Clark Duncan would have to catch him.

But seriously, we all know every fighter that is has success in MMA should be grateful to one thing and one thing only.

And that is the fact that Shaq decided not to get into MMA. We all know if Shaq came in the UFC today he would dominate all 5 divisions with his incredible Shaq Fu and weight cutting techniques.

To further prove the machida era. Chuck liddell beat tito twice: Chuck>Tito>Neal>Lesnar. But Rashad ko'd lidell: Evans>Chuck>Tito>Neal>Lesnar. But Machida beat Rashad; Machida>Evans>Chuck>Tito>Neal>Lesnar. But wait Bruce lee had the nickname the dragon first. So in all logic Bruce Lee holds all 5 belts at the same time.

Seeing as BJ was never defeated in the octagon for the WW championshp before he lost to Machida' date=' plus BJ beat Serra who beat GSP...

LYOTO MACHIDA in all rights and by "AK Logic" should now hold ALL 5 UFC championship belts... What a Man!![/quote']

Men... we have just altered the history of man. Imagine what would happen when Rua wins the rematch. Oh god...

So I was just thumbing through Wikipedia...don't ask... and came across an article saying that after Tito got out of junior college he would workout and wrestle with Stephen Neal' date=' and often outwrestled the bigger man in training sessions.

yes , and al turk will be the new HW champ this year ..

To further prove the machida era. Chuck liddell beat tito twice: Chuck>Tito>Neal>Lesnar. But Rashad ko'd lidell: Evans>Chuck>Tito>Neal>Lesnar. But Machida beat Rashad; Machida>Evans>Chuck>Tito>Neal>Lesnar. But wait Bruce lee had the nickname the dragon first. So in all logic Bruce Lee holds all 5 belts at the same time.

and bruce lee defeated chuck norris in that movie, and chuck norris could beat every ufc fighter at once with his eyes closed and hands tied behind his back, so bruce lee is pretty much an mma god.

Legit. 5 out of 5 buddy. :P

and bruce lee defeated chuck norris in that movie' date=' and chuck norris could beat every ufc fighter at once with his eyes closed and hands tied behind his back, so bruce lee is pretty much an mma god.[/quote']

Wait til' GSP wrestles him down, then it's all over. :P

and bruce lee defeated chuck norris in that movie' date=' and chuck norris could beat every ufc fighter at once with his eyes closed and hands tied behind his back, so bruce lee is pretty much an mma god.[/quote']

I think it is an accepted fact that with the victory over Chuck, Bruce Lee is the rightful champion of everything..

That is all titles in Karate, Kickboxing, wrestling, MMA, or any other form of fighting on the planet, belong to Bruce Fricking Lee.

But seriously, were he alive, he would be near 60, and still able to beat anyone alive....

MAYBE even El Guapo.

I think it is an accepted fact that with the victory over Chuck' date=' Bruce Lee is the rightful champion of everything..

That is all titles in Karate, Kickboxing, wrestling, MMA, or any other form of fighting on the planet, belong to Bruce Fricking Lee.

But seriously, were he alive, he would be near 60, and still able to beat anyone alive....

MAYBE even El Guapo.[/quote']

Wrong! El Guapo doesn't want any part of Bruce Lee, but then he goes like this *WHOOP* slit his throat and it's over and out.

El Guapo = MMA Immortal

Couture beat Ortiz > Lesnar beat Couture > Where does this put Ortiz now?

I dislike both Ortiz and Lesnar, but there is no chance that Ortiz could beat Lesnar. Ortiz might have beaten the guy that beat Lesnar, but everyone has a chance to lose or win, not to mention all the variables. Lesnar could have been sick on the day he wrestled Neal, could have an injury, could have had an off day, made a mistake. Same goes for when Ortiz beat Neil. You just never know.

Ortiz Heavyweight champ? No. Just No.

Ortiz beating Junior Dos Santos? Slim chance.

Ortiz beating Velasquez? Not going to happen.

Ortiz beating Carwin? Possibly.

Ortiz beating Big Nog? No chance.

Ortiz beating Mir? Will never happen.

Ortiz in Lightheavyweight division: Three fight losing streak and one draw.

Make Ortiz go up 35 pounds to a division stacked with powerful strikers and natural wrestlers?

Ortiz would get destroyed.

You are a ****ing idiot its all that needs to be said

Archived