Who do you think has most suspect chin

Jid

Rashad and Bisping spring to mind. Both been KO'd recently, and then dropped in their most recent fights. I'd also say GSP, but he does such a good job of protecting it that it doesn't show at all.

Anyone seen James Thompson fight recently? That guy could get KO'd by eating an ice cream too quickly.

I really hate it when people say GSP has no chin.

In the Serra fight he got caught behind the ear, not on the chin. You can clearly see him try to duck Serra's punch and as a result gets tagged on the ear.

Getting rocked behind the ear would drop ANY fighter regardless of how good their chin is because it messes up the equilibrium of the body. I'm not saying that if he had of taken that Serra shot straight to the chin that he would of been fine, but he probably would have recovered and came back to win the fight.

I'm not saying he has a great chin, but it's a lot better than people give him credit for.

big nog

randy

bisbing

kos\fitch

bj -wasn't really tested at lightweight in the last few years

why in the world would you put big nog up there? surely trolling guys got one of the best chins. and for people saying gsp, his chin isn't that bad just remember, serra hits f***ing hard! he'll rock anyone with a solid shot imo

why in the world would you put big nog up there? surely trolling guys got one of the best chins. and for people saying gsp' date=' his chin isn't that bad just remember, serra hits f***ing hard! he'll rock anyone with a solid shot imo[/quote']

Agreed. Big Nog has been in absolute wars, and Serra has one of the most hardest punches in his division for sure.

big nog

randy

bisbing

kos\fitch

bj -wasn't really tested at lightweight in the last few years

seriously?????

Big Nog has one of the best chins in the history of MMA just because of a TKO he suffererd at the hands of Mir doesnt make himnm a suspect as he was ill

Randys aint so bad either he took some big shots from sylvia and was ok well i think he did cant remember

KOS is a maybe due to that punch from Paulo Fitch perhaps but we havent seen him against any heavy handed strikers yer

BJ has an awesome chin

my list would have to be....

HW - Cain V or Brocks because he got hit by Mir and was seeing bird lol

LHW - Rashad seems very easily rocked especially in his last fight ,

Forrest too but mind you forrest can take alot of punishment before he accually goes out usually

MW - Hmmmm this is a toughy Demian Maias seems to be iffy but he did get caught real bad and anybody would have went down after that hit right on the button ,

same with bisping anybody would have webt down if they got hit that hard on the button

WW - Matt Hughes chin has become a bit suspect getting KOd by Alves then almost getting KOd by serra via that inadvertant headbutt ,

Triggs chin also a bit of a suspect

Swicks chin is also rather suspect now too as he got rocked badly by the right hook of Hardys early in the first round and had to clinch for a good while to get the birds out

LW - Diegos night was almost over when he got hit big time the first 6 seconds into the Penn fight

Caol Uno we all seen what happpened to Uno when penn faced him haha that was a classic KO

i cant think of anyone more at the moment

Chuck Norris's chin has killed many people' date=' and therefor should be considered a suspect.[/quote']

When chuck norris makes coffee he grinds the beans with his teeth and boils it with his rage. LOL

the all time suspect chin list in mma

HW andre arlovski

LHW keith jardine

MW anyone who fights silva lol

WW josh koscheck

LW ronaldo delgado

It's always the chin, noone gives the punch/kick credit.

I can't beleive people say Bisping has a weak chin... If that's what you think alot of you are taking alot of credit from your much loved Dan Henderson. 99% of fighters in MMA would have been KO'd by stepping into that punch - the ones who didn't get KO'd would probably just be TKO'd from gnp after.

Archived