Who is the funniest Senior Member on this Forum?

Pernell

Why? because you never get any votes .....even in your freestyle thread you do not receive votes..There's a pattern here.

OH I get votes in these threads mister. They remind all of that high school "who's the best" crap which is lamer than a successful man and a successful bum standing on the same street corner via Wall Street. And we don't need another Wall Street.

And my rhymes are friggin' sweet.

Admit it.

They can't be beat.

You know you'd hit it.

OH I get votes in these threads mister. They remind all of that high school "who's the best" crap which is lamer than a successful man and a successful bum standing on the same street corner via Wall Street. And we don't need another Wall Street.

And my rhymes are friggin' sweet.

Admit it.

They can't be beat.

You know you'd hit it.

Your rhmes are pretty good.....just not as good as mine.

For shame! No mention of me and yet many people on these forums have sigs for things I've said!

I'm insulted. I'm gonna go punch the poster of Brock hanging up next to my toilet to make up for this atrocity.

me and you have to sig bet again ive kept this sig to long and as far as funnyness goes im dave chappelle and you michael richards (kramer)

me and you have to sig bet again ive kept this sig to long and as far as funnyness goes im dave chappelle and you michael richards (kramer)

lol you can take that sig off anytime you want...I thought it was understood that sigs stay around for a month or until the next UFC event but hey it's all good

This by Far!!!!!!!!

shawnb was the shiznit! his ****** smelled WAAAAY better than dv's dorritos cheese nonsense.

AK pm'd his posts to shawnb to check for spelling errors and ways to make them more witty.

He co-developed HOT LAUNDRY!!

He was the UFFL Director of Sleaze

He was the only member who could dj a saturday night at the TT bar' date=' kill a ton of jagerbombs and STILL hit 4000 posts[/quote']

These are all confirmed facts. He was the man......I miss that silly Canadian

Docjolly and AK are the 1st ones that pop to mind.

These 2 do come into mind.....

Also Fast vs Jade7-evolution thread where she mentions ************ over theology or something like that.

HackBennys, Thug4less, JJW, Wandering_Minstrel, 0311USMC back in the UFFL days. For those of you that missed it, you missed out on a great time.

And last but least....kidding Dr_Phil_McGraw

Archived