Flying Knee's

BType13x2

I was wondering if anyone ever did a number crunch on the number of successful flying knee's thrown against failed attempts that resulted in the person who threw it losing the fight as a result?

After seeing alot of recent flying knee attempts end in knockouts (and not in the way you'd want ) do you guys agree that trainers should start telling their fighters never to attempt the move?

Actually I'd like to recant something from my original post. I don't think Trainers should tell their fighters to never throw a flying knee but instead should insist that they not throw them UNLESS they have properly set it up/ their opponent is stunned/ buckled and on their way down anyway.

Actually I'd like to recant something from my original post. I don't think Trainers should tell their fighters to never throw a flying knee but instead should insist that they not throw them UNLESS they have properly set it up/ their opponent is stunned/ buckled and on their way down anyway.

Fisher just mauled some guy... I forgot who it was now though. :/

You know, I'm not a big fan of Anderson Silva but I've never seen a fighter set up flying knees as genius as he does. Watch his fight with Lutter. When I saw him set that up I was in awe.

Lutter shot when he got close, Andy stuffed it, then got close enough to Lutter so that he would shoot and threw the flying knee. It was brilliant.

Also watch his fight with Newton for proof.

htbpll.jpg

The flying scissor knee on Cote was BEAUTIFUL!!!

Archived