What was your best ever game....

JP24

...on Modern Warfare 2? I wanna hear if any of you have some mad skills!

I felt led to ask people because I had an epic game tonight: I got a 29 kill streak in Hardcore TDM with Akimbo M9 handguns. I didn't have a nuke, so I went on to make 35 kills and 4 deaths.

But I wanna hear some of your stories now:

31-4. Game got mad old real quick though. Haven't touched it in weeks. Only thing I'll play on there is Spec Ops.

I have reached burnout on it atm too. Going through Bioshock and BF Bad Company atm. But I had a bit of a rage on today and pulled my controller apart now have to wait until Monday when I get a new one delivered. :mad:

Eh, 35-2 last night. 2 chopper gunners, 2 harriers, 2 preadator missles. On Estate. Sniping. Morons couldn't figure me out apparently.

Hah, but I remember a couple days ago I was on I believe Terminal and went 26 18 and like 8. Yes, that is 18 assists. The most I've ever seen. It was ridiculous. My aim was a bit off with the M16, so everyone kept stealing my kills. Plus I use flashbangs a lot too.

my best was 77-5 in one match in COD4. But that shouldnt count. Probably my best was getting 31-0. Again im talking COD4. In MW2 I would constantly get a 3 killstreak thena 4 thena 3 then i would bust out with a 20. thats how all my matches went. started choppy, and once i broke 7 kills, i would get at least 15. killstreaks are easier on MW2.

Archived