Brock Haters lol

JohnnyDeath

Just get over it already?

Your all like a bunch of baby's

"i am tired of brock i want him to go away" "He sucks, he don't even know how to fight"

Listin lol Brock's champ and inst going away anytime soon

I hate fedor, do you see me crying about it and saying i hope he never comes to the ufc? No?

So my question is.. why are you a bunch of cry babys?

just shut up already huh?

;)

this should be interesting

*Sigh*... Stupid people ganging up. It's a sign of the apocalypse' date=' I'm sure.[/quote']

*Sigh* Fedor fans coming in to protest my thread

must be what everyone warned me about before posting this =[

now iam scared

cause everyone warned me that they would tell me that i was a noob and didnt even watch ufc and didnt know nothing about mma if i disliked fedor and liked brock because hes a beast and the champ

dont hurt me NOOOO =[

now iam scared

cause everyone warned me that they would tell me that i was a noob and didnt even watch ufc and didnt know nothing about mma if i disliked fedor and liked brock because hes a beast and the champ

dont hurt me NOOOO =[

Fedor fans think supporting some fat guy who's made a career out of beating cans makes them more legit.

now iam scared

dont hurt me NOOOO =[

Where the hell did you see me protest? I realize that some people's minds aren't biologically made to think logically (and thus "stupid people"), and expressed my concern with them getting together.

Coudn't care less about a noob's "opinion".

Where the hell did you see me protest? I realize that some people's minds aren't biologically made to think logically (and thus "stupid people")' date=' and expressed my concern with them getting together.

Coudn't care less about a noob's "opinion".[/quote']lmao You're even trolling Brock in your sig.

You're more of a stalker than Mir.

mirstalker.gif

+1 . I needed a good laugh today :P

I needed a good laugh too =]

Thanks everyone

for just proving my point that you are indeed a bunch of cry babys =]

whether you cry here or in fedors bed at night or in a ally with mir

your still cry over brock is the best ;)

remember that?

lmao You're even trolling Brock in your sig.

You're more of a stalker than Mir.

haha yeah

fedor and mir worshipers come and feast upon this thread and stalk it lol

" no no no iam smart and your the stupid one

if you like brock and not mir or fedor that means your stupid person "

I think liking someone that barley fights & or losses all the time (Brock one loss and champ) is stupid ;) kay peoples?

If you think Fedor ducked the UFC because of better competition (Brock) then you're cleary a Fedor Hater, not a Brock Lesnar Fan. Get a life troll, have nothing else to do than bash on the best HW ever to live and troll forums like an idiot. And my question: Why the hell do you hate Fedor ? Has he ever done anything to you ?

SCO wannabe. At least SCO came with more elaborated threads than this BS you guys are coming with lately.

Herb Dean will stop the fight if you keep holding Brock's balls so hard.

Dana accepted the one fight contract and Strikeforce never got back to them.

http://mmajunkie.com/news/17017/white-prepared-to-call-m-1-globals-bluff-of-free-lesnar-vs-emelianenko-bout.mma

it doesnt matter

they will say something like

yeah brock was scared to fight this women of a man they call fedor

brock is a scardie cat

haha fedor just saved his life not going to the ufc

If you think Fedor ducked the UFC because of better competition (Brock) then you're cleary a Fedor Hater' date=' not a Brock Lesnar Fan. Get a life troll, have nothing else to do than bash on the best HW ever to live and troll forums like an idiot. And my question: Why the hell do you hate Fedor ? Has he ever done anything to you ?

SCO wannabe. At least SCO came with more elaborated threads than this BS you guys are coming with lately.

Herb Dean will stop the fight if you keep holding Brock's balls so hard.[/quote']Yeah because Fedor fighting Hong Man Choi, Brett Rogers and Werdum proves he faces the best competition!

LMFAO

Fear-dor

If you think Fedor ducked the UFC because of better competition (Brock) then you're cleary a Fedor Hater' date=' not a Brock Lesnar Fan. Get a life troll, have nothing else to do than bash on the best HW ever to live and troll forums like an idiot. And my question: Why the hell do you hate Fedor ? Has he ever done anything to you ?

Herb Dean will stop the fight if you keep holding Brock's balls so hard.[/quote']

Your the reason i hate fedor

all your worthless fans of fedor

i say "fedor sucks"

I hear ******** like i just herd from you

its my opinion but for some reason if you dislike fedor you know nothing about mma or a troll lol seems funny to me since your on fedors **** 24/7 and get so butt hurt

grow up and stuf already people hate people in the world nothing you can do about i hate fedor you hate brock and the world keeps spinning

You're so obsessed with Lesnar he's in your sig.

I find him highly entertaining to watch... And that's the only thing that I care about him.

But your logic is misleading (read: F'n stupid). Brock Lesnar has nothing to do with you dbags.

I'm a Nogueira fan (as you could have easily discovered BY LOOKING AT MY GODDAMN SIG) and thus, I recognize Fedor's accomplishments.

Liking or disliking Brock has nothing to do with the fact that people that take stands like you dbags do are clinically retarded.

Your the reason i hate fedor

all your worthless fans of fedor

i say "fedor sucks"

I hear ******** like i just herd from you

its my opinion but for some reason if you dislike fedor you know nothing about mma or a troll lol seems funny to me since your on fedors **** 24/7 and get so butt hurt

grow up and stuf already people hate people in the world nothing you can do about i hate fedor you hate brock and the world keeps spinning

You say that and you don't wanna hear people bashing you ? You can dislike Fedor all you want but to say the guy is a fluke then you're a troll. I don't like Matt Hughes but I never said the guy was a **** fighter bla bla bla' date=' he has never beaten anyone bla bla bla. Pride's heavyweight devision was better than UFC's for a long time and Fedor dominated that division after the Nog era. And you hate Fedor because of his fans ? LOL I hate most of Brock's ****s and I don't dislike Brock, I'm a fan but I don't hype him like you guys do. Stick to the real world, don't go IF HE bla bla bla. IF IF IF stop with the IFS stick to the real world. Fedor has faced better and stronger competition than Brock. Brock faced strong competition for his first 5 fights but he isn't in Fedor's legue. Maybe one day he will be or even be better.

Yeah because Fedor fighting Hong Man Choi, Brett Rogers and Werdum proves he faces the best competition!

LMFAO

Fear-dor

33-1-0-1 and dominating PRIDE HW division makes you the best HW in the world and please Brett Rogers = Carwin. Carwin is the white version of Rogers vice versa. Brock is one hell of a fighter but he is ****ing green maybe he can become the greatest he has all the potential to do it but he isn't the greatest nor the best today.

Even Brock respects Fedor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40kDJsw8dwU

Just get over it already?

Your all like a bunch of baby's

"i am tired of brock i want him to go away" "He sucks' date=' he don't even know how to fight"

Listin lol Brock's champ and inst going away anytime soon

I hate fedor, do you see me crying about it and saying i hope he never comes to the ufc? No?

So my question is.. why are you a bunch of cry babys?

just shut up already huh?

;)

this should be interesting[/quote']

I dont hate Brock i just hate is way to speak about other fighter and i hate the lie he said about the Canada heal care system , he just a pure redneck pro gun republican who know noting about what he said when he speak about heal care .

it doesnt matter

they will say something like

yeah brock was scared to fight this women of a man they call fedor

brock is a scardie cat

haha fedor just saved his life not going to the ufc

Fedor have accomplished a lot in is mma career u got to respect him , he always show respect to everyone because he a truth Martials Artist .

U a fedor hater .

Fedor fans lost their minds as soon as it was announced Brock was coming back 100% healthy and started posting endless hate threads about him. They were hoping it was the end of him in MMA, but now their fantasies have been shattered.

It's actually hilarious to watch them scramble like this.

Fedor fans lost their minds as soon as it was announced Brock was coming back 100% healthy and started posting endless hate threads about him. They were hoping it was the end of him in MMA' date=' but now their fantasies have been shattered.

It's actually hilarious to watch them scramble like this.[/quote']

As a Nog blind fan I will say that this is what you will see after Cain, Mir and Brock have all fallen to a certain submission God:

antonio-rodrigo-nogueira.jpg

Fedor fans lost their minds as soon as it was announced Brock was coming back 100% healthy and started posting endless hate threads about him. They were hoping it was the end of him in MMA' date=' but now their fantasies have been shattered.

It's actually hilarious to watch them scramble like this.[/quote']

This will all be over this summer when Mir taps brock out. But then it will be Mir Fedor you guys are stupid. What are you gonna do when brock loses again then again. I want there to be a line single file from here to russia waitin to suck Fedor off because he deserves it.Unlike all this time you ****s spend talking about Brock

This will all be over this summer when Mir taps brock out. But then it will be Mir Fedor you guys are stupid. What are you gonna do when brock loses again then again. I want there to be a line single file from here to russia waitin to suck Fedor off because he deserves it.Unlike all this time you ****s spend talking about Brock
lmao we Brock fans are so scared of Mir, the guy he beat the crap out of for all but 8 seconds on their two fights.

Mir is a joke.

I like the Brock haters' date=' they amuse me. Just cant stand a fake fighter just waltzes in and dominates all their hardcore seriouz fighterz.[/quote']

Its not that im a brock hater either i think he shouldve had a way tougher road to get to the top 3-1 and he gets the privledge to beat Randy for the belt. Come On Man.

Its not that im a brock hater either i think he shouldve had a way tougher road to get to the top 3-1 and he gets the privledge to beat Randy for the belt. Come On Man.

If he had lost against Randy i would say you were right. But in my view, if you are good enough you are ready. And lets face it there are only 3 credible fighters in the HW division at the moment anyway.

Yeah' date=' I mean Bob Sapp ****ing destroyed Nog with his ultra size and strength.... oh..[/quote']

lol I was waiting for this. Brock Lesnar has much better conditioning than Sapp, he knows where to hit and how to hit. Sapp is just a big bag of water with no coordination or clue how to fight other than swing his arms. One hit and Sapp just tucks his head down and starts spinning on the spot. Tha man is a joke, and cant even speak for more than 2 minutes without gassing out.

To put it short, he might have beaten someone the same size as Brock, but he hasnt beaten brock.

lmao we Brock fans are so scared of Mir' date=' the guy he beat the crap out of for all but 8 seconds on their two fights.

Mir is a joke.[/quote']

Mir couldve of tore brocks knee to pieces whatd he do let go got up and gave brock his props Class Act. Brock got up trashed mir. The guy doesnt respect this sport the ones who paved the way for him anything doesnt care about you guys he cares about money thats it.

If he had lost against Randy i would say you were right. But in my view' date=' if you are good enough you are ready. And lets face it there are only 3 credible fighters in the HW division at the moment anyway.[/quote']

It makes no differnce how many good fighters there were he should have fought at least 8 to 10 fights i think they blew there load to early with brock.And all this talk about Fedor not being good come on

lol I was waiting for this. Brock Lesnar has much better conditioning than Sapp' date=' he knows where to hit and how to hit. Sapp is just a big bag of water with no coordination or clue how to fight other than swing his arms. One hit and Sapp just tucks his head down and starts spinning on the spot. Tha man is a joke, and cant even speak for more than 2 minutes without gassing out.

To put it short, he might have beaten someone the same size as Brock, but he hasnt beaten brock.[/quote']

Hey player, you said Size and Strength not condition and as far as conditioning who has better: Nog or Brock ?

Brock doesn't have the submission defense to fight Nog on the ground for 5 rounds.

And it is Brock that hasn't beat Nog, Nog doesn't need to beat anyone he is already accomplished whereas Brock isn't.

It makes no differnce how many good fighters there were he should have fought at least 8 to 10 fights i think they blew there load to early with brock.And all this talk about Fedor not being good come on

I have not mentioned Fedor once. He is not part of the UFC so I refuse to comment on a Fedor v Brock fight.

Hey player' date=' you said Size and Strength not condition and as far as conditioning who has better: Nog or Brock ?

[/quote']

Just conditioning? Nog. But Brock has good conditioning COMBINED with size and freakish strength. So it is not like rock paper scossors where one attribute cancels another out. Nog has to deal with them all at the same time.

Sure on a computer game were the variables are set, Nog should statistically win, in the real world I dont think he stands a chance.

Archived