Dan Henderson confirms April match with Shields

Jade7

It looks like Hendo vs. Shields is finally official for April, at least according to Dan:

http://www.fiveknuckles.com/mma-news/Dan-Henderson-confirms-April-showdown-with-Jake-Shields.html

I think this should be a good fight for Dan. If he can get a win over Shields, it will add a lot of excitement to a potential fight with Mousasi/Lawal for the LHW belt down the road. :)

My first thought is that Dan may just keep it standing where he has a big advantage. Seems funny to say about an olympic wrstler.

I look forward to Henderson beating Shields (up) and getting a shot at Mousasi - who needs to beat Henderson in order to set up a world championship fight against Silva.

I am sick of my signature line but I'll keep it there until it works its magic.

I am sensing the birth of a UFC vs Strikeforce super event featuring Mousasi (or Henderson) against Silva and Fedor vs whoever is the UFC hw champ that week.

It looks like Hendo vs. Shields is finally official for April' date=' at least according to Dan:

http://www.fiveknuckles.com/mma-news/Dan-Henderson-confirms-April-showdown-with-Jake-Shields.html

I think this should be a good fight for Dan. If he can get a win over Shields, it will add a lot of excitement to a potential fight with Mousasi/Lawal for the LHW belt down the road. :)[/quote']

good morning..lol its been known for ages

I think Shields can submit Hendo if he can take it into the later rounds.

I don;t think Hendo can KO Shields. That guy hasn;t been KOed in like 10 years.

Either way it sort sets up a super match with Anderson Silva.

Unfortunately Silva will be forced to fight some UFC plug instead.

hendos wrestling will cancell out shields wrestling. on the feet, hendo will win anyday

Archived