A.Silva will accept a fight vs GSP.

Xytras

nah he was definitely ducking hendo just likes he's gonna duck vitor at ufc 113.

you do realize he choked out hendo right? and he will beat vitor when they fight. the guy is top notch regardless of whether you like him or not. him and machida have said they don't want to fight each other, so if you are going to say anderson is worried abou losing his streak, then you have to say the same about machida. the fight between anderson and gsp wil happen at some point, but gsp doesn't have the size to control the fight.

you do realize he choked out hendo right? and he will beat vitor when they fight. the guy is top notch regardless of whether you like him or not. him and machida have said they don't want to fight each other' date=' so if you are going to say anderson is worried abou losing his streak, then you have to say the same about machida. the fight between anderson and gsp wil happen at some point, but gsp doesn't have the size to control the fight.[/quote']

I think he was being sarcastic.

you do realize he choked out hendo right? and he will beat vitor when they fight. the guy is top notch regardless of whether you like him or not. him and machida have said they don't want to fight each other' date=' so if you are going to say anderson is worried abou losing his streak, then you have to say the same about machida. the fight between anderson and gsp wil happen at some point, but gsp doesn't have the size to control the fight.[/quote']

you gotta read this thread from the start to understand why i said what i did.

Silva n Machida coulda been good. I hope this fight is a good 1 though. i dont wanna c myself spend 6 bucks for a ppv only 4 silva or gsp get knocked out or tap out within a minute of the 1st

Where do you order your PPV's ?

Tell me or ill report you to the FBI :eek:

Just been reported on sportsnet chanel here in Canada. A.Silva said through his manager that fight vs GSP will happen in any weight class if GSP is willing to do this.

Heck' date=' just about a time if you ask me.[/quote']

facts or it didn't happen

OK well A silva wont fight machida cause they train together same reason why W Silva is dropping down to middle weight cause he trains with them to and he is going to try and take over middle wieght as soon as A Silva retires. Who ever said he chickened ut from fighting hendo is dumb. Belfort aint **** compared to Silva, and this has been offered to gsp before he wont take it cause silva will kill him

OK well A silva wont fight machida cause they train together same reason why W Silva is dropping down to middle weight cause he trains with them to and he is going to try and take over middle wieght as soon as A Silva retires. Who ever said he chickened ut from fighting hendo is dumb. Belfort aint **** compared to Silva' date=' and this has been offered to gsp before he wont take it cause silva will kill him[/quote']

fail. Wandy doesn't train with Anderson anymore, they are no longer friends.

Just been reported on sportsnet chanel here in Canada. A.Silva said through his manager that fight vs GSP will happen in any weight class if GSP is willing to do this.

Where's the link? GSP has already said if the people want it and a weight can be arranged he's up for it. Never a peep from Silva's camp other than Anderson's too big.

Where's the link? GSP has already said if the people want it and a weight can be arranged he's up for it. Never a peep from Silva's camp other than Anderson's too big.

It was on TV, sportsnet chanel, Ontario. Sorry but this is the best I can do.

But yet he ducks Vitor' date=' Henderson and Machida.

The guy has no credibility. He is just worried about losing his streak before he retires.[/quote']

Anderson Silva has convincingly beaten every opponent he's ever faced, including Dan Henderson, and if you think that the inconsistent and mentally unstable Belfort brings anything to the table that Anderson hasn't already seen and annihilated you're not a very intelligent person.

GSP would win this fight. IMO anderson wouldnt have an answer for his GnP, the reason i say this is GSP's sub defense is to good to get caught by anderson. GSP would control anderson and win via decison.

it wont happen. anderson will try his best to avoid the top wrestlers. he is a striking god, but has the wrestling prowess of a 9 year old malaysian vegetarian.

if it were to happen (hypothetically of course):

On the feet anderson no question holds the advantage. but GSP would obviously take anderson down at will. anyone that thinks otherwise is 100% mentally retarded, that is simply a fact. the question that comes to mind is really wat happens once its on the mat? it comes down to GSP's wrestling, control, GnP, and submission defense vs Anderson's submissions off the back and ability to avoid too much damage

anderson has shown impressive submissions off his back in the past, but at the same time he has shown that he can be controlled on the ground. travis lutter passed his guard and mounted him, and he only lost the mount because he attempted a horrible armbar. hendo controlled and pounded on anderson from the half-guard and anderson couldnt get up. nate took anderson down and controlled him for a while.

GSP is a superior wrestler to all of these guys, including henderson, and has shown incredible guard passing and control in the past. he is also a BJJ black belt himself and has never been submitted in the guard, and no one has even come close. i dont see GSP able to finish anderson with a submission or GnP, but he will do enough with the takedowns, control, and GnP to get the UD. and then all the GSP haters will say something to the extent of "oh he just lays n prays, i hate that guy hes boring". but thats really the only way to beat anderson, you are simply not gonna outstrike him unless he's on an off night or you get a lucky shot in. so wrestling vs anderson is not "boring", its the only way to win.

striking (all aspects) = anderson

KO power = anderson

takedowns = GSP

control = GSP

BJJ = even

athleticism = GSP

size = anderson

cardio = GSP (not saying that anderson gasses; he doesnt. GSP just never slows down)

but regardless of the winner the fight would be insane

it wont happen. anderson will try his best to avoid the top wrestlers. he is a striking god' date=' but has the wrestling prowess of a 9 year old malaysian vegetarian.

On the feet anderson no question holds the advantage. but GSP would obviously take anderson down at will. anyone that thinks otherwise is 100% mentally retarded, that is simply a fact. the question that comes to mind is really wat happens once its on the mat? it comes down to GSP's wrestling, control, GnP, and submission defense vs Anderson's submissions off the back and ability to avoid too much damage

anderson has shown impressive submissions off his back in the past, but at the same time he has shown that he can be controlled on the ground. travis lutter passed his guard and mounted him, and he only lost the mount because he attempted a horrible armbar. hendo controlled and pounded on anderson from the half-guard and anderson couldnt get up. nate took anderson down and controlled him for a while.

GSP is a superior wrestler to all of these guys, including henderson, and has shown incredible guard passing and control in the past. he is also a BJJ black belt himself and has never been submitted in the guard, and no one has even come close. i dont see GSP able to finish anderson with a submission or GnP, but he will do enough with the takedowns, control, and GnP to get the UD. and then all the GSP haters will say something to the extent of "oh he just lays n prays, i hate that guy hes boring". but thats really the only way to beat anderson, you are simply not gonna outstrike him unless he's on an off night or you get a lucky shot in. so wrestling vs anderson is not "boring", its the only way to win.

KO power = anderson

takedowns = GSP

control = GSP

BJJ = even

athleticism = GSP

size = anderson

cardio = GSP (not saying that anderson gasses; he doesnt. GSP just never slows down)

but regardless of the winner the fight would be insane[/quote']

+1 couldn't agree more.

Anderson Silva has convincingly beaten every opponent he's ever faced' date=' including Dan Henderson, and if you think that the inconsistent and mentally unstable [b']Belfort brings anything to the table that Anderson hasn't already seen and annihilated[/b] you're not a very intelligent person.

you obviously are blinded by your love for anderson. wat does vitor bring that he hasnt seen? for one, vitor is the best striker anderson will have ever fought. anderson has consistently beaten sub-par to average level strikers. vitor is a far better striker than hendo, nate (back when he fought anderson), forrest, irvin, lutter, etc.

vitor is also a very good wrestler, and anderson is a horrible wrestler. that is a known fact. and they are both very good BJJ black belts and neither will submit the other

it wont happen. anderson will try his best to avoid the top wrestlers. he is a striking god' date=' but has the wrestling prowess of a 9 year old malaysian vegetarian.

KO power = anderson

takedowns = GSP

control = GSP

BJJ = even

athleticism = GSP

size = anderson

but regardless of the winner the fight would be insane[/quote']

Use lots of words to make sense..showoff! ;)

You are right.

Everyone wants to see GSP/Anderson Silva so much because they are without a doubt the best fighters in the UFC/MMA. They are it! No one compares.

I can see this fight at 185-190 now that GSP has gained more lean muscle and is bigger. It really is a hard fight to call. I think GSP can win it. He is physically stronger than Anderson, I don't care what you haters want to say. It might just go down yet!

you do realize he choked out hendo right? and he will beat vitor when they fight. the guy is top notch regardless of whether you like him or not. him and machida have said they don't want to fight each other' date=' so if you are going to say anderson is worried abou losing his streak, then you have to say the same about machida. the fight between anderson and gsp wil happen at some point,[b'] but gsp doesn't have the size to control the fight.
[/b]

i believe they said the same thing when he fought Alves but he controlled and dominated him as well

On the feet anderson no question holds the advantage. but GSP would obviously take anderson down at will. anyone that thinks otherwise is 100% mentally retarded' date=' that is simply a fact. the question that comes to mind is really wat happens once its on the mat? it comes down to GSP's wrestling, control, GnP, and submission defense vs Anderson's submissions off the back and ability to avoid too much damage

[/quote']

+1 for the speak in bold

Man, you guys most really hate GSP. Dude is alot lighter then A. Silva, and I don't think he poses that much of a chance to dethrone A. Silva. A. Silva's alot larger then he is, let alone the reach advantage.

GSP is one of the best pound for pound fighers in the world, but he shouldn't be fighting at 185, and I hope he doesn't, cause I specifically remember Wandy stepping up to face Mirko Cro Cop at HW, and his career has never been the same since that knockout.

Let GSP just stay in his division. Maybe another fight with BJ Penn.

I'd be willing to bet that if the fight did happen, that A. Silva would come in weighed more then the limit, and the fight would still go forward. What type of fight is gonna happen between a 190lbs. fighter and a 225lbs. fighter? It would be a slaughter.

Man' date=' you guys most really hate GSP. Dude is alot lighter then A. Silva, and I don't think he poses that much of a chance to dethrone A. Silva. A. Silva's alot larger then he is, let alone the reach advantage.

GSP is one of the best pound for pound fighers in the world, but he shouldn't be fighting at 185, and I hope he doesn't, cause I specifically remember Wandy stepping up to face Mirko Cro Cop at HW, and his career has never been the same since that knockout.

I'd be willing to bet that if the fight did happen, that A. Silva would come in weighed more then the limit, and the fight would still go forward. What type of fight is gonna happen between a 190lbs. fighter and a 225lbs. fighter? It would be a slaughter.[/quote']

You don't know a lot about GSP my man. His weight is already in MW territory, he spars with and beats to a pulp MW's all the time. He needs a challenge. The reach difference is 1" and GSP would/will get past Silva's striking to take him down whenever he wanted. Once there, Silva, even with his good BJJ from the guard, won't be able to handle GSP. People think Marquardt has what it takes to beat Silva now so how could you discount GSP when these two roll together all the time and Marquardt can't handle GSP? This is why GSP always says he wouldn't want to get in Marquardt's way for a title shot. He wants his team mate to have his chance before he steps in.

Period, this is a great match up for A. Silva, at that's probably why he's taking it. Silva could compete at HW, and obvioulsy fought at LHW, and is a tall lengthy MW. GSP is not that big of a WW. "The Pitbull" is a big WW.

Okay, so with Silva's size advantage, along with the reach advantage and amazing striking skills, GSP will want nothing to do with him standing. Especially since he found a new way to fight since falling to Serra (don't say he doesn't fight any different, cause people wouldn't say it so often if it wern't true). And again, Silva is too big, probably too powerful, and his limbs are too long for GSP to be able to do a whole lot on the ground, especially with Silva's BJJ.

I understand what GSP wants to do, but this is a really bad more for him if he goes along with it. Plus, we don't need yet ANOTHER champion jumping weight classes and not defending.

Its a waste of time for GSP to fight Bj again. He will just beat Bj even more than the previous 2 times. GSP has moved on to bigger an better challenges. Bj is yesterdays news.

GSP/Anderson Silva will be a much more competitive fight than some think. I am not saying GSP will win for sure, but it would be one hell of a fight.

You don't know a lot about GSP my man. His weight is already in MW territory' date=' he spars with and beats to a pulp MW's all the time. He needs a challenge. The reach difference is 1" and GSP would/will get past Silva's striking to take him down whenever he wanted. Once there, Silva, even with his good BJJ from the guard, won't be able to handle GSP. People think Marquardt has what it takes to beat Silva now so how could you discount GSP when these two roll together all the time and Marquardt can't handle GSP? This is why GSP always says he wouldn't want to get in Marquardt's way for a title shot. He wants his team mate to have his chance before he steps in.[/quote']

Very well said, although the reach would be a little bit more sizeable as it is measured in wing span, not arm length and gsp's back is huge compared to silva's. GSP is a class act and definetly wouldn't stand in Marquardt's way, he knows how hard he has been training for the last couple of years to get a rematch. After marquardt gets his rematch then and only then will you see the superfight every mixed martial arts fan has been waiting for.

But yet he ducks Vitor' date=' Henderson and Machida.

The guy has no credibility. He is just worried about losing his streak before he retires.[/quote']

THIS DUDE IS A TROLL.

DON'T LISTEN TO HIS COMMENTS.

EVERY POST HE DISAGREE WITH EVERYBODY.

And please, if ANYBODY don't think Anderson SIlva is the best fighter EVER, in any division please tell me who it is, PLEASE!

**Don't say it Fedor because they are both in the same level.

THIS DUDE IS A TROLL.

DON'T LISTEN TO HIS COMMENTS.

EVERY POST HE DISAGREE WITH EVERYBODY.

And please' date=' if ANYBODY don't think Anderson SIlva is the best fighter EVER, in any division please tell me who it is, PLEASE!

**Don't say it Fedor because they are both in the same level.[/quote']

Thank you!!!!! hands down the best fighter PERIOD!!!!! THE SPIDER

Archived