Mike Swick

K22UFC

I just think he's a little overated. Other than the fluke knockout of Koscheck' date=' he hasn't shown to much imo.[/quote']

It wasn't a fluke, he threw an uppercut. It landed.

Fluke is like Brock hitting Randy in the temple.

Fluke is like Serra hitting GSP behind the ear.

Uppercut to the chin is no fluke.

Possibly. I hope not though' date=' I don't really like either one of these guys, but I would rather see Kos shut Daley up than vice versa. Maybe a double KO is asking for too much lol[/quote']

Well i have nothing against Daley, but his hype train is a bit massive. He was defeated by Jake Shields, GSP > Jake Shields by miles. Meaning he won't be able to beat GSP. I like watching Kos lose.

Paulo i think still needs to upgrade his standing game, he's very fluent on the ground, but his punching is still very B class IMO , he's a good fighter. Mike Swick, I like his attitude, he's a good guy, great interviewer etc, but I think his head has had too many concussions, It might be time to hang em up, before something severe happens.

I really think you need to grow up kid' date=' and concede to complete and utter failure.[/quote']

Complete and utter failure. Says just the guy who has no comeback and keeps on saying fail. You need to spend less time sucking balls and work on your comebacks.

You picked for it man' date=' just grow up and leave it alone. Swick by 2nd round KO[/quote']

Are you still here. I thought you said you were leaving. Will you ever **** off to some other thread. You've already had your two cents and knowbody gives a ****.

Thiago is my pick anyway. I dont think that swick is contender material. He has fast hands but no technique and he hasn't been tested chin wise. Thiago is an insane grappler if you watch his fights before the UFC it will show that he is one of the best jiu jitsu practitioners that youll ever see. I think Thiago will beat swick by decision and swick will be working his way back to mediocrity again.

Thiago is my pick anyway. I dont think that swick is contender material. He has fast hands but no technique and he hasn't been tested chin wise. Thiago is an insane grappler if you watch his fights before the UFC it will show that he is one of the best jiu jitsu practitioners that youll ever see. I think Thiago will beat swick by decision and swick will be working his way back to mediocrity again.

Swick hasn't been tested chin wise?

Dan Hardy

Ben Saunders

Marcus Davis

Yushin Okami

David Loiseau

Joe Riggs

I think his chin has been tested, even though it may be weak now.

From what i've seen of Thiago, he is OKAY, but he isn't all that well versed on his feet. On the ground he's a threat. Honestly I think his big claim to fame was KO'ing Koscheck. I think Kos made a huge mistake in that fight, and basically just left his head up. I honestly don't think he could repeat his victory against Kos.

As for Swick, i'm sure he'll hype up this fight, and basically make it out like he beat a top 5 WW. Swick's a joke IMHO. He's soo overrated it's just not funny. He goes against some of the weaker fighers, and destroys them. If he fought the Anthony Johnson's, Paul Daley's, GSP, Alves, etc.. he would get slaughtered, and just to make sure they wouldn't finish him, he'd hug the fence with them, as he did with Hardy THE ENTIRE FIGHT!!!!!!!

Yeah, dude's claim to fame is that he doesn't get KO'ed early, but we've seen him get rocked multiple times in the Hardy fight. Just a matter of time before he goes to sleep, as Leben did to him in the past.

From what i've seen of Thiago' date=' he is OKAY, but he isn't all that well versed on his feet. On the ground he's a threat. Honestly I think his big claim to fame was KO'ing Koscheck. I think Kos made a huge mistake in that fight, and basically just left his head up. I honestly don't think he could repeat his victory against Kos.

As for Swick, i'm sure he'll hype up this fight, and basically make it out like he beat a top 5 WW. Swick's a joke IMHO. He's soo overrated it's just not funny. He goes against some of the weaker fighers, and destroys them. If he fought the Anthony Johnson's, Paul Daley's, GSP, Alves, etc.. he would get slaughtered, and just to make sure they wouldn't finish him, he'd hug the fence with them, as he did with Hardy THE ENTIRE FIGHT!!!!!!!

Yeah, dude's claim to fame is that he doesn't get KO'ed early, but we've seen him get rocked multiple times in the Hardy fight. Just a matter of time before he goes to sleep, as Leben did to him in the past.[/quote']

swicks definitly not a joke. jay leno tells jokes so i know what they are. lol

Archived