Ive had enough of Brock

brockisawimp

Brock' date=' hopefully you read. Being in Canada you have crossed the line. Im 6ft 270lber and can kick your ****. I will set up the event myself and prove you are nothing but a balloon.[/quote']

Come on Frank, no need to make alternate accounts just to badmouth anonymously ;)

Brock comparing all health care in Canada as being 3rd world , its like comparing Brock's speech and intelligence levels with Bill Gates, its just not a fair fight. Funny that so many doctors and nurses as soon as they get out of their schooling are "drafted" to go work in the U.S , because there isnt enough , so I bet if Brock actualy checked it out it was probly a Canadian who looked him over. He needs to get his head outta his **** and realize he was hunting in one of the most remote places possible, so yea for a small town or whatever not to have all the high end equiptment that "Bismark" had lmao its hilarious, try hunting in downtown Toronto or Vancouver and then get sick , betcha it makes Bismark's waiting rooms with the antlers hung on the wall look pretty 3rd world. "Dontcha knowwww"

Brock' date=' hopefully you read. Being in Canada you have crossed the line. Im 6ft 270lber and can kick your ****. I will set up the event myself and prove you are nothing but a balloon.[/quote']

He is training very hard at this time. The Doctor's say he was only at about 40 percent in his previous fights. Just think he is going to be 100% when he faces Carwin or Mir this year. It is going to be a violent beat-down to say the least.

Perhaps you should just twitter Dana and suggest yourself as a tune up fight for Brock when he returns.........I'd bet the deed to my home that Brock would finish you in the first round

Brock comparing all health care in Canada as being 3rd world ' date=' its like comparing Brock's speech and intelligence levels with Bill Gates, its just not a fair fight. Funny that so many doctors and nurses as soon as they get out of their schooling are "drafted" to go work in the U.S , because there isnt enough , so I bet if Brock actualy checked it out it was probly a Canadian who looked him over. He needs to get his head outta his **** and realize he was hunting in one of the most remote places possible, so yea for a small town or whatever not to have all the high end equiptment that "Bismark" had lmao its hilarious, try hunting in downtown Toronto or Vancouver and then get sick , betcha it makes Bismark's waiting rooms with the antlers hung on the wall look pretty 3rd world. "Dontcha knowwww"[/quote']

I know I was perturbed at Brock talking smack about Canadian health care as well...

Not all of us make as much money as you Brock!! :P~

Archived