Lesnar vs Mir 3

TejB23

Brock has beat the heck out of Mir 2 times already, I see no need for a rematch. Frank is just a sour loser with a big mouth who has always come up just short of being the real deal.

His fighting name should be Frank ' Interim' Mir because average is the best he will ever be.

As easily as Brock has taken Mir down and controlled and pounded him thus far, I think if I were Brock I would try to prolong the agony next time around.

Maybe nothing but body shots for 3 rounds. Try to break a few ribs, then in the 4th start the process of tenderizing his face like the last time. 5th round, end it.

Mir would never want to fight Lesnar again.

As easily as Brock has taken Mir down and controlled and pounded him thus far' date=' I think if I were Brock I would try to prolong the agony next time around.

Maybe nothing but body shots for 3 rounds. Try to break a few ribs, then in the 4th start the process of tenderizing his face like the last time. 5th round, end it.

Mir would never want to fight Lesnar again.[/quote']

I like the sound of that. Maybe F-5 him just to be sure.

Brock has beat the heck out of Mir 2 times already' date=' I see no need for a rematch. Frank is just a sour loser with a big mouth who has always come up just short of being the real deal.

His fighting name should be Frank ' Interim' Mir because average is the best he will ever be.[/quote']

Frank "interim" Mir, thats some funny stuff.

Brock has beat the heck out of Mir 2 times already' date=' I see no need for a rematch. Frank is just a sour loser with a big mouth who has always come up just short of being the real deal.

His fighting name should be Frank ' Interim' Mir because average is the best he will ever be.[/quote']

Ive read a couple of your comments on other threads this one takes the cake.He beat him up twice ahaha. If Frank Mir is average you my friend are way way below average.

At least Mir realizes he needs to bulk up in order to face Brock again.

I hope it works, so it's a better fight.

Watching Mir get tossed around and punched into the consistency of a rag doll would be boring.

I'd like to see Lesnar submit Mir, which is the topic of my thread that this one totally knocked-off.

But that's ok, don't really care about that was just joking.

Brock has beat the heck out of Mir 2 times already' date=' I see no need for a rematch.[/b'] Frank is just a sour loser with a big mouth who has always come up just short of being the real deal.

His fighting name should be Frank ' Interim' Mir because average is the best he will ever be.

Actually, stupid, Mir won the first match. That makes it 1-1 thus making it a perfect oppurtunity for a rematch. Especially if Mir gets the interim belt. Also, average is all Brock will ever be not Mir. I guarantee you if Brock wasn't ****ing huge he wouldn't win.

Actually' date=' stupid, Mir won the first match. That makes it 1-1 thus making it a perfect oppurtunity for a rematch. Especially if Mir gets the interim belt. Also, average is all Brock will ever be not Mir. I guarantee you if Brock wasn't ****ing huge he wouldn't win.[/quote']Most lopsided 1-1 in UFC history.

Even more lopsided than Serra-GSP's 1-1.

Actually' date=' stupid, Mir won the first match. That makes it 1-1 thus making it a perfect oppurtunity for a rematch. Especially if Mir gets the interim belt. Also, average is all Brock will ever be not Mir. I guarantee you if Brock wasn't ****ing huge he wouldn't win.[/quote']

Ok no need to insult me. Like I said there is a difference between winning and beating someone. Lesnar beat on Mir for the whole match and made one mistake which gave Mir the win. But Brock beat on him in that fight and in the second.

Ok no need to insult me. Like I said there is a difference between winning and beating someone. Lesnar beat on Mir for the whole match and made one mistake which gave Mir the win. But Brock beat on him in that fight and in the second.

While I do admit that Mir was getting pounded in their first fight' date=' he still won. He [b']beat[/b] Brock Lesnar. I hate how people take up for Brock saying he made one mistake. How do you think submissions happen. Any submission occurrs when one of the fighters make a mistake. If you want to bash on a one mistake fight watch Big Nog vs. Sylvia for the Interim Belt. Also, if Big Nog had the Interim Belt, why didn't he fight Couture instead of Lesnar?

u read my mind, and i read yours. well said sir

Mir was beating him in two till he decided to pull guard an he couldnt get him off. no that he is bigger his Jiu jitzu should beat the inferior wreslting. but he wont need that if he plays in smart an goes toe to toe with lesnar.

Inferior wrestling? As in Lesnar's skill isn't that good? Because he used to be a division 1 champion, ranked #1 in the country.

Or did you mean wrestling isn't as good as BJJ? Because a misters St-Pierre and Hughes would care to disagree.

Inferior wrestling? As in Lesnar's skill isn't that good? Because he used to be a division 1 champion' date=' ranked #1 in the country.

Or did you mean wrestling isn't as good as BJJ? Because a misters St-Pierre and Hughes would care to disagree.[/quote']

im going to have to agree with this... as much as i was to see mir win the 3rd fight... if hes going to win hes going to do it standing up... wrestling is great for contoling and a good wrestler such as brock should have no problem controling someone even larger than himself just look at the GSP vs Alves fight... Alves is much larger than gsp yet gsp's wresting was able to nutralize alves

Archived