Good Music

LegoPig

Me too' date=' but when I turned 30 I sort of just accept anything now. It is a shame to just limit yourself to one style, you will miss out on so much more.[/quote']

Yeh, exactly. Like you kinda laugh at the people now that are adament in liking one Genre.

The bands im really into at the moment is

Bring Me The Horizon

The Beatles

Busted

The Cure

The Sleeping

The Audition

Breaking Benjamin

Andrea bocelli (guilty pleasure)

Cher (newer stuff)

A day to remember

Anti-Flag

The Clash

and ive been listening to a 60s compliation CD too 100 greatest 60s hits lol

The bands im really into at the moment is

Bring Me The Horizon

The Beatles

Busted

The Cure

The Sleeping

The Audition

Breaking Benjamin

Andrea bocelli (guilty pleasure)

Cher (newer stuff)

A day to remember

Anti-Flag

The Clash

and ive been listening to a 60s compliation CD too 100 greatest 60s hits lol

Currently listening to my playlist containing those.

Music isn't everything though. What about books...and video games lololololol

u cant compare music 2 those sings,, great music will be rememebred forever...nowadays music isnt like before..but hopefully good times will come..as far as the newer ppl..i like very few..1 guy i like is david gray his vocals and song writing very good..hes been around..but hes from the 90s..onwards

Currently listening to my playlist containing those.

do you think A day to remember kinda ruined themselves by realeasing sice uve been gone????

now there forever gonna be known as the band that covered kelly clarkson haha but i like there other stuff alot better

do you think A day to remember kinda ruined themselves by realeasing sice uve been gone????

now there forever gonna be known as the band that covered kelly clarkson haha but i like there other stuff alot better

Well, i think they covered the Fray too, I think those songs are just for a change from they're usual stuff can't really hold it against them. For those who have Heart , probably my favourite album by them.

u cant compare music 2 those sings' date=', great music will be rememebred forever...nowadays music isnt like before..but hopefully good times will come..as far as the newer ppl..i like very few..1 guy i like is david gray his vocals and song writing very good..hes been around..but hes from the 90s..onwards[/quote']

There are far more famous Writers than musicians.

People still read the books from the past.

how dare u man' date=' ppl remember music more than they remember a book..a line from a song could stay with u forever ...u know nothing about music[/quote']

Disagrees, People that write songs are similiar to people who write poems. Lines from books and poems stay with you alot longer than ones from songs...unless your an emo...is that the case?

I could never get into the Beatles myself. I can see their appeal to others' date=' but there is something about scousers I just dont like (must be in my jeans).[/quote']

u dont know music then..the beatles r legends..absolutely fantastic music absolutely great lyrics' date=' they r music[/quote']

Prefer N Dubz myself.

This is my favourite forum exchange ever!

John Lennon and Paul McCartney vs Dappy!!!!

Paco de Lucia

Juan Serrano

Gypsy Kings

Dream Theatre

Al de Miola

John Williams

Bach

I dont listen to popular mainstream music anymore except for Hanna Montanna and the Jonas Brothers. I have a 5 year old daughter.

You know Paco de Lucia and Al di Meola? I like you.

Yes' date=' Dream Theatre is the best out there. This is a band consisted of all music majors. The theories displayed in their songs may hurt the mainstream ears.[/quote']

Nah i respect prog rock, i've seen Dream Theatre live...although it's cause someone bought me a ticket to go with them.

Wouldn't say am a fan but they are talented.

Pretty much. Writing represents intelligent thought' date=' while music represents a break from intelligent thought.[/quote']

This is the strangest thing I have read all day. You never heard a song that made you think? Or read a book that was stupid (cough-Twilight-cough)?

Disagrees' date=' People that write songs are similiar to people who write poems. [b']Lines from books and poems stay with you alot longer than ones from songs[/b]...unless your an emo...is that the case?

That is an opinion and it isn't true for everybody. Ask any 2pac fan. And no, 2pac fans are not emo.

I mostly listen to hip-hop but, I also have a strong apreciation for classic rock, most forms of electronica, metal shows are hella fun...actually, I apreciate most genres. Hip-hop seems to suit my moods the best.

Archived