Best excuses for missing work

Tony08

I have a friend who crashed into the back of A.Silvas car so A.Silva ****ed him up all over the road. :P And thats why he was late. In all seriousness, i was late for college once, and on arriving late to my lesson and being asked why i was 40 minutes late, i answered 'I fancied and extra lie in' She looked at me in astonishment, as if she couldnt actually comprehen what i had just said. After about 10 seconds silent staring she said 'Oh ok, well sit down and get pen and paper out'. The poor women. Actually true.

True story- We had another guy take a week off due to the death of his sister. Management sent flowers to the funeral home (where she was supposed to be laid to rest) and found out not only was his sister not dead, but after further investigation, he didn't even have a sister. He was fired when he returned to work the following Monday.

had a guy once say he had diarhea so bad he couldnt come in. however he blew it when he was asked "well why didnt you at least call in". he said he couldnt get off the toilet long enough all day to get to his phone. he got fired.

a year later a totally different new guy calls in and says "my hymroids are swollen so bad a cant take a dump. i have no clue if he was being honest but it wasnt like anyone could disprove him lol

Archived