The WWE and TNA Thread

LegoPig

Ok surely there must be some wrestling fans on these boards.

So what are peoples views on the Hulk Hogan taking over TNA things then? I like it at the minute but slowly and surely I am sure it will turn into 2001 WCW. Not a bad thing seeing as WWE is totally unwatchable to me these days with John Cena, HHH and HBK hogging th whole show.

Infact the only things I like about wwe atm now is Randy Orton (Darth Maul) and the new CM Punk/ Charlie Manson angle they have going on.

This is a mma site' date=' no one cares about fake wrestling!!!![/quote']

If you wish to make it around here you may want to consider being respectful, if not I will have to start owning you bro.

Dont start off with a losing record

633695168945450860-losingrecord.jpg

There are quite a few wrestling fans on here i believe judging by other previous threads and you have every right to ask a wrestling based question in this section of the forum.

Personally i haven't watched for years so not to sure what the current situation is but used to be a huge fan in the Bret Hart, Ultimate Warrior era.

There are quite a few wrestling fans on here i believe judging by other previous threads and you have every right to ask a wrestling based question in this section of the forum.

Personally i haven't watched for years so not to sure what the current situation is but used to be a huge fan in the Bret Hart' date=' Ultimate Warrior era.[/quote']

The pug is absolutely adorable. I believe we should be able to talk about anything in the off topic section.

Exactly, lots of people have the same interests on this forum outside of MMA and can only discover this by dipping your toe in the water and seeing if anyone else is interested just as the OP here has. Hell Happyhamer started a comic book thread after a few of us started discussing it in other threads which has gone down well.

Exactly' date=' lots of people have the same interests on this forum outside of MMA and can only discover this by dipping your toe in the water and seeing if anyone else is interested just as the OP here has. Hell Happyhamer started a comic book thread after a few of us started discussing it in other threads which has gone down well.[/quote']

What?!? Comic books?? you know those aren't real, right? Spider man doesn't really exist. It's fake. Fake I tell you. How dare someone come into MMA forums and talk about make-believe stuff like that.

What?!? Comic books?? you know those aren't real' date=' right? Spider man doesn't really exist. It's fake. Fake I tell you. How dare someone come into MMA forums and talk about make-believe stuff like that.[/quote']

Yeah whatever mate, next you'l be telling me that santas not real.

I grew up on wrestling. Used to go to Stampede Wrestling live every week. I still watch Monday night Raw, and once in a while some TNA. I like storylines, athleticism, etc. and I'm over 40.

I also enjoy mma and real combat sports. I really don't think you have to be a fan of one or the other.

Ugh. I was a big fan of wrestling, but then Smackdown! moved to Friday, and I havn't seen that show since, and Raw was starting to get boring (around October last year), then I got a job in November, and haven't watched an episode since. Oh, and ECW? That's not even funny

TNA? They went in the wrong direction once they thought of the MEM idea. They only were bareable because it was an hour long, and didn't make fools of themselves like they have been doing for a while on Raw.

Yeah, I have phases where I watch wrestling. I first started at Wretlemania 5 when i was about 10 and watched religiously until I was about 18 then nothing during the cartoon era, then got interested again just before Stone Cold and the Rock started the attitude era (good times). Then lost interest when Cena came along nad recently TNA has resparked my interest.

Ok surely there must be some wrestling fans on these boards.

So what are peoples views on the Hulk Hogan taking over TNA things then? I like it at the minute but slowly and surely I am sure it will turn into 2001 WCW. Not a bad thing seeing as WWE is totally unwatchable to me these days with John Cena' date=' HHH and HBK hogging th whole show.

Infact the only things I like about wwe atm now is Randy Orton (Darth Maul) and the new CM Punk/ Charlie Manson angle they have going on.[/quote']

Yeah CM Punk has become more of a name in the fledguling WWE roster, but what I am appauled is Shaemus?

Who the **** is Shaemus?

Where did he come from?

I like the whole ECW show except for its announcers, but its more entertaining than Raw/Smackdown by far. TNA does do a lot better at programming since their roster isnt scattered by 3 shows and 3 champions.

What happened to Edge?

pwned-facekick_medium.jpg

ROTF

I haven't watched wrestling since it only came on on the weekends, and Saturday Night Main Event was a show of epic proprtions. Back when Hulk Hogan, Randy Savage, Ultimate Warrior, Honky Tonk Man, Jake Roberts, One Man Gang, Bam Bam Bigolo, The Big Boss Man, Mr. Perfect, and The million Dollar Man Ted Debiose were in their hayday. I lost touch around 1995 and tried multiple times to ressurect my love for that type of entertainment to no avail. There was a short stint in the late 90's where I really thought WCW was coming into their own but they were shortly thereafter bought out by the McMahons and turned the shows into crap.

Archived