Fedors next fight

KTASlexii

It's rumored that he is going to fight Werdum on CBS. Dos Santos KOed Wedum and he isn't even top 5. So why is Fedor " the number one P4P in heavyweight fighting him?

Well if you remember back to the last time the HWs fought in strikeforce Fedor won and Werdum won. So now they will fight each other.

I know the UFC is probably scratching their heads but thats how fighting should actually work.

well fedor is fight werdum because that is all strikeforce is the best that they can get him right now... Fedor is the man and always will be.. if only diffrences could be settled maybe we could see him in the ufc in the future... but for now he is with strikeforce and that is the best opponent they have for him..

JDS can;t even get a fight against the UFC champ! How is he going to get Fedor?

strike force fan boys come over and run there mouths about fedor

i cant stand the man personally but they arent going to give fedor a title match

dana white said fedor would be the only one to come over to the ufc and get a title fight hes been with strike force like 2 or 3 fights now right? maybe one idk cause i dont watch the bull **** but still strike force does fighters dirty and cant even get good ratings.. sounds like to me they need to be taking some tips from ufc

but still id like to see fedor get crushed

i cant stand the man personally but they arent going to give fedor a title match

dana white said fedor would be the only one to come over to the ufc and get a title fight hes been with strike force like 2 or 3 fights now right? maybe one idk cause i dont watch the bull **** but still strike force does fighters dirty and cant even get good ratings.. sounds like to me they need to be taking some tips from ufc

Wow you have no credible opinion then if you haven't seen Fedor fight in Strikeforce. All you TUF fanboys don't have any facts straight about other organizations because you have been completely brainwashed into thinking that the UFC is the only credible MMA organization with ALL the best fighters when it really isn't and never has been.

does anyone actually think that werdum has any chance at all of winning? i'm sure if they had a poll like they do in the ufc' date=' less he would have less supporters then mark coleman's lonely 7%. i bet that fedor is going to have 10 to 1 betting odds of winning.[/quote']

He has the exact same chance as anyone else.

You can make whatever you want to out of that.

Wow you have no credible opinion then if you haven't seen Fedor fight in Strikeforce. All you TUF fanboys don't have any facts straight about other organizations because you have been completely brainwashed into thinking that the UFC is the only credible MMA organization with ALL the best fighters when it really isn't and never has been.

but they are one of the only credible mma organization and have most of the top fighters in the wourld so you see where someone could be like that right? i mean just because you know way more than some others and are so cool doesnt mean his opinion isnt credible because you may not think his opinion is but others might...correct?

You are an idiot. If you only like UFC then you are missing out on some quality fights.

Isnt anyone just an MMA fan anymore? Why do you have to chose sides of a cheese ball middle man orginazation that uses mma fighters.

Cant Fedor be good, AND JDS and werdum be good too? hahaha. I mean if it wasnt a challenge Fedor would just retire most likely. The fact is Fedors at the top right now, but Werdum is a really strong fighter and easily top 10 HW in the world.

I personally have JDS ahead of werdum, but Fedor cant really fight him right now can he? Why? because of egos on strikeforce execs and Zuffa execs. Why not just hate BOTH orginizations, and enjoy all the fighters. Too much hate being thrown around in a sport your suposed to like lol.

Just my middle man opinion on this stupid argument of which orginazations better. They both suck because theyre not giving us the fights we want to see.

Anyways, I think werdum has decent standup, probably not enough knockout power to hurt fedor, but enough to move around and maybe not get KOed. Werdum is a world class accomplished grappler, and Fedor is too. I hope to see a fight that just goes everywhere on in the ring. And who knows, maybe by the end of the night, Fedor will have a broken streak.

I have JDS as the number one HW in the UFC. Period.

Lesnar Nog Mir Shane and Cain are all ducking him big time.

It is starting to get embarassing.

JDS is a beast and I think he should be up there but until he fights big nog, carwin, lesnar or mir I won't put him that high on the list.

Archived