Brock fans runing the live events and this forum

Bonobo

Who do you think it is booing at the live events when fights turn into technical battles? Who do you think it is criticizing some of the greatest fighters the sort has ever seen, GSP, Anderson Silva, Machida, etc. because they're style "isn't exciting" (translation: they don't fight like talentless goons who stand flat footed and throw wildly until someone gets KO'ed)? Who are the ones who label any fighter who loses as a "has been" or a "can" because of one bad performance, totally disregarding their entire successful career. Who is stupid enough to call fighters who have been knocked out or rocked a single time in their entire careers as having a "glass jaw" or "suspect chin"? Who are the fans who have no respect for the legends of the sport, like Fedor, Nog, Royce, Chuck, Randy? Who are people who disrespect all other organizations because they've never watched a single fight that took place there? Who doesn't understand even basic elements of fighting like the term P4P or how judging and scoring works or what's involved in cutting weight?

They all share a common denominator. They all started watching MMA around UFC 100 and they're all part of the new breed of wannabe noob fans that Brock Lesnar has drawn into the sport. If you have any doubts just peruse this forum and read the idiocy and ignorance that's posted by these clowns.

Of course I'm generalizing but for the most part my assessment is dead on accurate. It really has to be turning off real MMA fans and if it isn't than you should ask yourself if you really are one.

Who do you think it is booing at the live events when fights turn into technical battles? Who do you think it is criticizing some of the greatest fighters the sort has ever seen' date=' GSP, Anderson Silva, Machida, etc. because they're style "isn't exciting" (translation: they don't fight like talentless goons who stand flat footed and throw wildly until someone gets KO'ed)? Who are the ones who label any fighter who loses as a "has been" or a "can" because of one bad performance, totally disregarding their entire successful career. Who is stupid enough to call fighters who have been knocked out or rocked a single time in their entire careers as having a "glass jaw" or "suspect chin"? Who are the fans who have no respect for the legends of the sport, like Fedor, Nog, Royce, Chuck, Randy? Who are people who disrespect all other organizations because they've never watched a single fight that took place there? Who doesn't understand even basic elements of fighting like the term P4P or how judging and scoring works or what's involved in cutting weight?

They all share a common denominator. They all started watching MMA around UFC 100 and they're all part of the new breed of wannabe noob fans that Brock Lesnar has drawn into the sport. If you have any doubts just peruse this forum and read the idiocy and ignorance that's posted by these clowns.

Of course I'm generalizing but for the most part my assessment is dead on accurate. It really has to be turning off real MMA fans and if it isn't than you should ask yourself if you really are one.[/quote']

Good point, you might also like to mention how all his fans seem to boo him. Oh wait.

Oh yes I forgot to mention, Brock definitely attracts the stand up loving crowd.

all of these ****ing fedor and brock hater threads are getting really annoying. people hate brock because he came from the wwe. WHO CARES. people hate brock because of his wwe antics. WHO CARES. at ufc 100 his after fight speech was hilarious. i dont care if it was "disrespectful". people hate fedor because he wont come to the ufc. WHO CARES. his fights are exciting in all the other orginizations and this way we see him for free instead of ppv. i like both of them. they are fun to watch and whether its for hating or loving them they draw fans. start talking about actual up coming fights and fights that just happened. no one cares how much you hate brock or fedor

Who do you think it is booing at the live events when fights turn into technical battles? Who do you think it is criticizing some of the greatest fighters the sort has ever seen' date=' GSP, Anderson Silva, Machida, etc. because they're style "isn't exciting" (translation: they don't fight like talentless goons who stand flat footed and throw wildly until someone gets KO'ed)? Who are the ones who label any fighter who loses as a "has been" or a "can" because of one bad performance, totally disregarding their entire successful career. Who is stupid enough to call fighters who have been knocked out or rocked a single time in their entire careers as having a "glass jaw" or "suspect chin"? Who are the fans who have no respect for the legends of the sport, like Fedor, Nog, Royce, Chuck, Randy? Who are people who disrespect all other organizations because they've never watched a single fight that took place there? Who doesn't understand even basic elements of fighting like the term P4P or how judging and scoring works or what's involved in cutting weight?

Of course I'm generalizing but for the most part my assessment is dead on accurate. It really has to be turning off real MMA fans and if it isn't than you should ask yourself if you really are one.[/quote']

You aren't a real MMA fan since you aren't a SENIOR MEMBER on this forum. And people who aren't SENIOR MEMBERS are ruining this forum. I know this to be true because I am a SENIOR MEMBER.

i agree gud post bro

all of these ****ing fedor and brock hater threads are getting really annoying. people hate brock because he came from the wwe. WHO CARES. people hate brock because of his wwe antics. WHO CARES. at ufc 100 his after fight speech was hilarious. i dont care if it was "disrespectful". people hate fedor because he wont come to the ufc. WHO CARES. his fights are exciting in all the other orginizations and this way we see him for free instead of ppv. i like both of them. they are fun to watch and whether its for hating or loving them they draw fans. start talking about actual up coming fights and fights that just happened. no one cares how much you hate brock or fedor

+1

I like broc and I love technical battles. I like fedor and think he is unstoppable. I joined after UFC 100 because of the drama that went down after the fight here because I had been reading these forums for a long time and the S** was hitting the fan here if you remember. I also didnt like Mir before the fight because I wasnt sure if he was going to be able to come back from the accident without cardio and so on. I thought he fought lazy in later rounds of fights. I like Brock because of what he stands for in the HW division. (dont laugh!) He is forcing them to work on cardio technique and muscle mass. Look at mir he is a prime example. he is driven to compete and in doing so has made big time adjustments. I myself am tired of underweight HW and this has had a positive impact on the HW division IMO. They are working harder and that = Better fights.

Oh I do dislike Mir though lol but I cant deny he has serious skill.

*Sigh* Why can't people just let life happen? IF two fighters, be it Fedor or Brock, or Brock and Mir, or BJ and Hong Man Choi, will fight, then they will fight. THEN we can talk about it. Until then, it's all just speculation, and we don't need speculation from the likes of all these "fans" and "haters", cause it's getting outta hand right now. Half the people that posted even once today should probably be banned for something.

Why don't you cry about it? Jeez...the only thing worse than an ignorant fan is a whiny fan.

LMAO this is the most ridiculous post ever. Booing is just a fact of life. People get spoiled by insane wars like the Sanchez/Guida fight and if a fight isnt like that they get bored. Its today's society, not brock lesnar. Like the Jane's Addiction song, Nothing's Shocking, this is the problem with today's society. People want more and more blood and if people dont stand toe to toe nonstop, some will now boo. Brock Lesnar fans dont pay 400.00 a ticket if hes not fighting and fans are NOT booing more anyway. I was at UFC 107 in Memphis and there was only booing if there was no action which is acceptable. Booing when no punches are thrown for a minute let fighters know they need to pick up action. There was not 1 fight booed if they were in a clinch or on the ground of anything.

You dont know what you are talking about. Go to a fight and tell me then if people boo if they are in a clinch. Its rare.

Great post, you know what a great is when the first comment is this is a stupid or dumb post. Cos its true that most cant read or just dont enjoy it cos they have to think about it.

that's because Brock and his redneck fans can't read

This echoes my comment

lol

me too' date=' lol

Good point, you might also like to mention how all his fans seem to boo him. Oh wait.

Oh yes I forgot to mention, Brock definitely attracts the stand up loving crowd.

Thats funny since Brock likes to keep it on the ground.

This is a great post' date=' and very unbiased.

You aren't a real MMA fan since you aren't a SENIOR MEMBER on this forum. And people who aren't SENIOR MEMBERS are ruining this forum. I know this to be true because I am a SENIOR MEMBER.

Neither are you who only started a month ago.

*Sigh* Why can't people just let life happen? IF two fighters' date=' be it Fedor or Brock, or Brock and Mir, or BJ and Hong Man Choi, will fight, then they will fight. THEN we can talk about it. Until then, it's all just speculation, and we don't need speculation from the likes of all these "fans" and "haters", cause it's getting outta hand right now. Half the people that posted even once today should probably be banned for something.[/quote']

Another great one, listen up people.

i thought to be a red neck you must first have a neck... Brock does not so that makes him just run of the mill trash that used to roid up in college and the WWE

From what I hear Hizoka is usually right about things. I had heard stuff about this too especially OVW(ohio valley wrestling).

Maybe he should have earned the title shot in the first place. Who did he beat to get the chance? Herring' date=' wow hes a top contender. I hope Carwin gets his chance.[/quote']

Thats some of the problems with him, there wasnt anyone to step up since Mir/Nog were on TUF and Randy had no one with any credibility since most the top guys went to Affliction.

Werdum just lost to JDS, and left UFC

Gonzaga already lost to Couture, lost to Werdum and just beat Justin McCully

Kongo had just gotten his **** handed to him by Heath Herring and beat a nobody in Dan Evensen

Other than that there was no other suitable opponent, unless they made Nog fight him instead of Mir. Which they shouldve done instead and let Brock work his way to the top. But hey whats credibility when you can manipulate sheeple of fans like Dana White.

This is a great post' date=' and very unbiased.

Neither are you who only started a month ago.

Another great one, listen up people.

From what I hear Hizoka is usually right about things. I had heard stuff about this too especially OVW(ohio valley wrestling).

Thats some of the problems with him, there wasnt anyone to step up since Mir/Nog were on TUF and Randy had no one with any credibility since most the top guys went to Affliction.

Werdum just lost to JDS, and left UFC

Gonzaga already lost to Couture, lost to Werdum and just beat Justin McCully

Kongo had just gotten his **** handed to him by Heath Herring and beat a nobody in Dan Evensen

Other than that there was no other suitable opponent, unless they made Nog fight him instead of Mir. Which they shouldve done instead and let Brock work his way to the top. But hey whats credibility when you can manipulate sheeple of fans like Dana White.[/quote']

my faith has been reinstated!

agreed... and frank mir got up in his face....

So you have to be a Senior Member to be a fan?? Thats pretty lame .. I didn't know about joining this site and the community intell about 2 years ago.. i use to go to MMAJUNKIE..

lame

Archived