Machida haters lol

KRYME

Just get over it already?

Your all like a bunch of baby's

"i am tired of Machida i want him to go away" "He sucks, he don't even know how to fight"

Listin lol Machida's champ and inst going away anytime soon

I hate shogun, do you see me crying about it and saying i hope he never comes to the ufc? No?

So my question is.. why are you a bunch of cry babys?

just shut up already huh?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How can u hate Shogun? Guys an amazing exciting fighter and respectful to all. Nobody gave him a shot to win, what was the precentages on this site pre fight 87% to 13%? He goes in there, breaks the unstoppable fighter down and loses an unjust decision and u exspect people to be ok with that especially his fans. I agree that a case can be made 4 Machida winning but the case is alot bigger 4 Shogun. Its just unfair to me and the guy doesnt deserve a loss on his record. And sorry 4 bringing this up but this dude saying he hates Shogun kinda pisses me off.

You cant expect to win the belt by kicking the champ in the leg for 2.5 - 3 rounds. And if doing better than everyone expects you to against the champ constitutes a victory then all of Shogun cheerleaders can throw your pompoms in the air now to celebrate. Long live the Champ!

"i am tired of Machida i want him to go away" "He sucks' date=' he don't even know how to fight"

I hate shogun, do you see me crying about it and saying i hope he never comes to the ufc? No?

just shut up already huh?[/quote']

Machida is one of the most boring counter fighters out there, all he does he back up for 95% of the fight and throw 5 or 6 punches.

That's why there's a picture with a caption. Without it' date=' it would be really hard to believe but I'll give it to you. He caught him with a monstrous punch right to the neck. Cheers to the Champ![/quote']

also the redness of his ribs,are his ribs on his legs?did his corner keep hitting him in the ribs?how did his ribs get so red when shogun only kicked his legs?

motivatorcf63c7421de1357fad41f63342.jpg[/img]

his face looks a bit cut up are his lips on his legs?did he just have a bad coldsore since he didnt get punched in the face he only got kicked in the legs?

20091026120308_IMG_9983.jpg[/img]

another leg kick^

dont believe everything you are told whatch the fight

Machida is one of the most boring counter fighters out there' date=' all he does he back up for 95% of the fight and throw 5 or 6 punches. [b']and than he wins the fight[/b]

fixed.

i dont care machida is what mma is all about dealing as much dmg as possible while taking on as little as possible if u want to see a brawl where two people are swinging wildy at each other go watch tank abbot fight or something but if u want to see skilled martial artist picking people apart with out getting touched than watch someone like machida... yes i know he got hit a few times his last fight but still he won and it wasnt like he was the one who chose to win it was the judges so dont take it out on him... he is what mma is all about if you dont like it go cry a river somewhere... "whine whine machida's boring wahhhhh" yeah it was really boring when he KTFO rashad.. it was really boring when he KTFO Thiago...

also the redness of his ribs' date='are his ribs on his legs?did his corner keep hitting him in the ribs?how did his ribs get so red when shogun only kicked his legs?

[img']http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/aethlefirth/motivatorcf63c7421de1357fad41f63342.jpg[/img][/img]

his face looks a bit cut up are his lips on his legs?did he just have a bad coldsore since he didnt get punched in the face he only got kicked in the legs?

20091026120308_IMG_9983.jpg[/img]

another leg kick^

dont believe everything you are told whatch the fight

Cool. You found a few pictures of Machida getting hit. Should I get pictures of Shogun getting hit? The last one's just for laughs.

Machida is one of the most boring counter fighters out there' date=' all he does he back up for 95% of the fight and throw 5 or 6 punches.[/quote']

call it whatever you want. boring, backing up, running, ect. ect., but the point is to take as little damage as possible, and that's what he does.

I'm sorry if he isn't a Forrest or a Wandy and block with his face instead of being elusive lol I happen to find his style quite entertaining.

And he may only throw 5 or 6 punches, but those 5 or 6 punches got him KO's, a belt, and an undefeated record.

call it whatever you want. boring' date=' backing up, running, ect. ect., but the point is to take as little damage as possible, and that's what he does.

I'm sorry if he isn't a Forrest or a Wandy and block with his face instead of being elusive lol I happen to find his style quite entertaining.

And he may only throw 5 or 6 punches, but those 5 or 6 punches got him KO's, a belt, and an undefeated record.[/quote']

+1

Just look at who hes beat? cans and overrated fighters' date=' o yeah when I think pound 4 pound best I think Lyoto Machida.[/quote']

BJ Penn, Thiago Silva, Rashad Evans, Tito Ortiz, Shogun Rua, Sokoudjou, Rich Franklin

man, those are some cans

BJ Penn' date=' Thiago Silva, Rashad Evans, Tito Ortiz, Shogun Rua, Sokoudjou, Rich Franklin

man, those are some cans[/quote']

With the exception of BJ. and Shogun but the win ova shogun should be a loss and BJ is a natural lightweight. Evans and Silva are overrated, Tito, dont get me started on him, Sokoudjou is losing left and right and Rich Ace was early in both guys careers. I guess its the way u look at it but 4 Lyoto too some how be num1 p4p in ur minds is ridiculous to say the least.

top 10 yes, top 5 ur pushing it a little, top 3 get out of here, num1? Kill yo self King Jordan.

I dont hate Shogun, in fact I think he's a very good fighter. I do like Machida more than Shogun, but both of these fighters are very classy and show good maturity. They way I see it, it is difficult to like one and not the other. Unless you are so biased that a fighter from another camp will not receive your blessings.

You cant expect to win the belt by kicking the champ in the leg for 2.5 - 3 rounds. And if doing better than everyone expects you to against the champ constitutes a victory then all of Shogun cheerleaders can throw your pompoms in the air now to celebrate. Long live the Champ!

You cant expect to keep the belt when getting kicked in the legs all day long, and ribs while moving back....o yes you can if your name is Machida....dont get me wrong i really like Machida and his style...but when you have this style you have to inflict more damage then you take or you have faild...And Machida faild IMO

If you are the best p4p fighter you should destory every opponent you face, like Fedor!

You cant expect to keep the belt when getting kicked in the legs all day long' date=' and ribs while moving back....o yes you can if your name is Machida....dont get me wrong i really like Machida and his style...but when you have this style you have to inflict more damage then you take or you have faild...And Machida faild IMO

If you are the best p4p fighter you should destory every opponent you face, like Fedor![/quote']

+1 nice post

With the exception of BJ. and Shogun but the win ova shogun should be a loss and BJ is a natural lightweight. Evans and Silva are overrated' date=' Tito, dont get me started on him, Sokoudjou is losing left and right and Rich Ace was early in both guys careers. I guess its the way u look at it but 4 Lyoto too some how be num1 p4p in ur minds is ridiculous to say the least.

top 10 yes, top 5 ur pushing it a little, top 3 get out of here, num1? Kill yo self King Jordan.[/quote']

You are out of your mind. Call Evans and Silva overrated, but guess what? They were both undefeated when Machida knocked them out. Not just beat them, KNOCKED THEM OUT! And they are both still top 10 in their division, Evans top three.

Tito, ok fair enough point. But, let's not forget that Machida tossed him around like a ragdoll and dominated him for 99% of that fight.

If you weren't such a nub, you'd realize that when Sokoujou fought Machida at UFC 79 he was coming in with so much momentum on his side. He had just destroyed Lil Nog in a huge upset and knocked out Arona, both of them in the first round.

Don't be ignorant.

With the exception of BJ. and Shogun but the win ova shogun should be a loss and BJ is a natural lightweight. Evans and Silva are overrated' date=' Tito, dont get me started on him, Sokoudjou is losing left and right and Rich Ace was early in both guys careers. I guess its the way u look at it but 4 Lyoto too some how be num1 p4p in ur minds is ridiculous to say the least.

top 10 yes, top 5 ur pushing it a little, top 3 get out of here, num1? Kill yo self King Jordan.[/quote']

You can debate the Shogun fight all day, but the fact of the matter is Machida walked away with the belt. You contradicted yourself by saying he's only beaten cans and overrated fighters. Evans and Silva, while you might think they are overrated (I personally dont like Evans) are still top 10 LHW. Both undefeated except the loss to Machida (Silva prior to the Evans fight). And they dominated every fight they were in up until those fights. Sokoudjou and Rich Franklin were top fighters when Machida beat them. You say Machida is not even top 5 in the LHW division, well then who is? Right now Evans is top 5 and so is Shogun and Machida has wins over both. I respect your opinion, but to say these guys are cans and overrated is a bit much.

And for the record I really don't think he is P4P best in the world. That's just crazy lol There was a thread that I got that from and if you want I'll link it to you.

You are out of your mind. Call Evans and Silva overrated' date=' but guess what? They were both undefeated when Machida knocked them out. Not just beat them, KNOCKED THEM OUT! And they are both still top 10 in their division, Evans top three.

Tito, ok fair enough point. But, let's not forget that Machida tossed him around like a ragdoll and dominated him for 99% of that fight.

If you weren't such a nub, you'd realize that when Sokoujou fought Machida at UFC 79 he was coming in with so much momentum on his side. He had just destroyed Lil Nog in a huge upset and knocked out Arona, both of them in the first round.

Don't be ignorant.[/quote']

thank you

You are out of your mind. Call Evans and Silva overrated' date=' but guess what? They were both undefeated when Machida knocked them out. Not just beat them, KNOCKED THEM OUT! And they are both still top 10 in their division, Evans top three.

Don't be ignorant.[/quote']

ok Im not a nub or a noob or whatever u think I am and I dont think im being ignorant. I call it like I see it, I already knew bout sokoujou. His 2 wins b4 joining the ufc are easily the highlights of his career but the guy has done absolutly nothing since and trying to adjust 4rm square to circle and the atmoshpere 4rm pride fans to ufc fans are different. Lyoto already had an advantage, and u kinda agreed with me bout tito, evans and T. Silva.

You cant expect to keep the belt when getting kicked in the legs all day long' date=' and ribs while moving back....o yes you can if your name is Machida....dont get me wrong i really like Machida and his style...but when you have this style you have to inflict more damage then you take or you have faild...And Machida faild IMO

If you are the best p4p fighter you should destory every opponent you face, like Fedor![/quote']

this is not a bloodsport anymore and unlike pride the way ufc fights are judged DAMAGE IS NOT A CRITERIA no way in hell would the athletic comissions sanction a sport that judges damage done to humans. Based off or a round scoring system which this fight was and both fighters knew it machida won rounds 1 2 3 albiet 1 and 2 were close but in the event of a close round it will always go to the champion. Therefore going in to round 4 machida already had the W no amount of damage or strikes landed in 4-5 could of won shogun the fight unless he stopped the fight which he failed to do. Shogun is a great fighter and if that fight was just a brawl and not a sport he would of won but based on how ufc fights are judged which shogun knows he lost there was no robbery it was a close fight and a good one at that get over it move on and look forward to the rematch

You can debate the Shogun fight all day' date=' but the fact of the matter is Machida walked away with the belt. You contradicted yourself by saying he's only beaten cans and overrated fighters. Evans and Silva, while you might think they are overrated (I personally dont like Evans) are still top 10 LHW. Both undefeated except the loss to Machida (Silva prior to the Evans fight). And they dominated every fight they were in up until those fights. Sokoudjou and Rich Franklin were top fighters when Machida beat them. You say Machida is not even top 5 in the LHW division, well then who is? Right now Evans is top 5 and so is Shogun and Machida has wins over both. I respect your opinion, but to say these guys are cans and overrated is a bit much.

And for the record I really don't think he is P4P best in the world. That's just crazy lol There was a thread that I got that from and if you want I'll link it to you.

thank you[/quote']

Its quite obvious that lyoto is num1 or num. 2 in the division, I was just talking bout the p4p thing, I personally think hes num. 2 in his division, I just think shogun is a better fighter than him, I thought that b4 the fight 2 and I clearly still think that. Nothing against Machida I respect him and his style.

this is not a bloodsport anymore and unlike pride the way ufc fights are judged DAMAGE IS NOT A CRITERIA no way in hell would the athletic comissions sanction a sport that judges damage done to humans. Based off or a round scoring system which this fight was and both fighters knew it machida won rounds 1 2 3 albiet 1 and 2 were close but in the event of a close round it will always go to the champion. Therefore going in to round 4 machida already had the W no amount of damage or strikes landed in 4-5 could of won shogun the fight unless he stopped the fight which he failed to do. Shogun is a great fighter and if that fight was just a brawl and not a sport he would of won but based on how ufc fights are judged which shogun knows he lost there was no robbery it was a close fight and a good one at that get over it move on and look forward to the rematch

Well thats a problem if damage isnt calculated, I mean do we want to see a fight or a point striking match. If that is the case then they could easily manipulate fights.

Its quite obvious that lyoto is num1 or num. 2 in the division' date=' I was just talking bout the p4p thing, I personally think hes num. 2 in his division, I just think shogun is a better fighter than him, I thought that b4 the fight 2 and I clearly still think that. Nothing against Machida I respect him and his style.[/quote']

It's cool. You like who you like. I'm a big Shogun fan. Have been since Pride. I honestly can't say who the better fighter is until the rematch. Of course I'm leaning towards Machida, but trying to be as least biased as possible lol The first fight was so close, and to me neither one of them did all they could to finish it. I wasn't really happy with either performance. I was happy that Machida won of course, but just not how he won. I think he has Shoguns number now and I think he'll be well prepared for the rematch.

"i am tired of Machida i want him to go away" "He sucks' date=' he don't even know how to fight"

No one like Machida cause he fights like a little girl and run the whole time. And you dont like Shogun cause he should have lost to him.And if the whole people in the UFC corp. didnt think that there wouldnt have been a rematch so quick. Shogun will win next time by Unanimous or maybe T(KO). Shogun UFC LH Champ after 113

No one like Machida cause he fights like a little girl and run the whole time. And you dont like Shogun cause he should have lost to him.And if the whole people in the UFC corp. didnt think that there wouldnt have been a rematch so quick. Shogun will win next time by Unanimous or maybe T(KO). Shogun UFC LH Champ after 113

I'm not even sure what you just said, but I'm going to try my hardest to decipher it.

"No one like Machida cause he fights like a little girl and run the whole time."

Well I'm pretty certain you wouldn't fight him, so who are you to judge? For fighting like a little girl he's done pretty well. I mean if fighting like a little girl can get you 2 KO's, 3 submission, and 3 TKO's, the LHW Belt, and an undefeated record then why should he stop? Seems to be working eh?

And you can say he runs, and blah blah blah, but being elusive is the Karate style. You probably don't understand that though. As I stated before, the object of the game is to take as little damage as possible. If you don't like the fact that he doesn't get hit, well then that's just odd lol. You must be a fan of the sluggers. Go watch boxing.

"And you dont like Shogun cause he should have lost to him.And if the whole people in the UFC corp. didnt think that there wouldnt have been a rematch so quick."

I stated that I did like Shogun. I like Shogun a lot. I have been a fan of Shogun since Pride. So I don't know what you are talking about. If you are saying that I don't think Shogun won the fight, well then you are right. It was close though, and I wasn't impressed by either fighter. Like I said, I was happy that Machida won, but not how he did it.

You can say that the people in the 'UFC Corp' may or may not agree with the decision, but whose to say they didn't offer a rematch so quick because of how close the fight was? We don't know that.

Shogun looks like sh*t when he fights' date=' so unfluid, and well Machida, lets just say id rather watch paint dry. Thiago Alves and Mousasi are my kinda fighters. SO F*CK YOU!![/quote']

you are entitled to your opinion, and I will respect it, but there is no need for insults.

How can u hate Shogun? Guys an amazing exciting fighter and respectful to all. Nobody gave him a shot to win' date=' what was the precentages on this site pre fight 87% to 13%? He goes in there, breaks the unstoppable fighter down and loses an unjust decision and u exspect people to be ok with that especially his fans. I agree that a case can be made 4 Machida winning but the case is alot bigger 4 Shogun. Its just unfair to me and the guy doesnt deserve a loss on his record. And sorry 4 bringing this up but this dude saying he hates Shogun kinda pisses me off.[/quote']

Oh trust me, I respect Rua. I just don't respect his fans and how ignorant and rude they are. Machida is a beast either way...if you say hes boring..its like saying Muhammad Ali's fighting style is boring either way Lyoto is doing the same thing Muhammad Ali is doing except for trash talking.

Either way nobody can beat Machida; he drinks his own urine for gods sake he is THE MAN!

are you the same guy tellin everyone to stop crying because we hate WWE?

are you the same guy tellin everyone to stop crying because we hate WWE?

No. However I am the guy who told everyone to stop crying because they hate Frank Mir lol

Honestly, it all started out as a joke. Some guy made a thread just like this one but about Brock. So then one was made about Fedor, then Mir, then Machida, then WWF.

Archived