The Life of a Ufc Fighter

AbeWagner

Doesn't seem all that fun to me. Ok you get up early in the morning eat breakfast then go to the gym train all day then head home and eat dinner and sleep or if you were machida and anderson silva you would go out in the forest and meditate for hours. Majority of these guys don't party or have fun with there friends.

There type of fun is laughing and joking with there training partners and trainers in the locker room . Ok so there doing something that they like to do which is fighting. Ok so how many fights do they have a year 2 maybe 3 the most spread out from like a 4 or 5 month waiting period. Thats to boring imo.

Even the ufc after parties are boring you have machida ,anderson silva and kongo doing the merengue while the rest of the other fighters shake hands and sign autographs for the fans. None of these guys seem to be having fun except lidell who flirting with all the women and drinking his face off

Watch the ufc all access shows on youtube. Fighters do have other things going on in their lives other than traning and fighting. Plus, if you have the love and drive for the sport that a fighter does, it makes a 'fighters life' seem more worthwhile and valuable, and therefore less of a 'task'.

Oh, and a recent video i saw featured rampage playing x box with some friends. And search rampage videos on youtube also; that guy likes to mess around and have fun.

Oh, and a comment made by forest griffin, featured the line 'I got drunk a bunch which was fun'

Since when did training for any sport(when you like the sport) become boring? What kind of a sissy are you?

And btw, fighters don't just train in their lives. Most of them have 5-6 hours training 6 days a week. More if they are in a training camp(which is usually less than a month long). I'd take that any day over working 7-10 hours a day at a desk job.

You're a sissy.

Since when did training for any sport(when you like the sport) become boring? What kind of a sissy are you?

And btw' date=' fighters don't just train in their lives. Most of them have 5-6 hours training 6 days a week. More if they are in a training camp(which is usually less than a month long). I'd take that any day over working 7-10 hours a day at a desk job.

You're a sissy.[/quote']

All they ever do is train. majority of them dont seem like they have a social life outside of that. And speaking of a 9 - 5 hour job majority of those type of jobs they do diddly squat paid way more then most of these ufc fighters

All they ever do is train. majority of them dont seem like they have a social life outside of that. And speaking of a 9 - 5 hour job majority of those type of jobs they do diddly squat paid way more then most of these ufc fighters

You must have missed the 5-6 hours a day, 6 days a week.

You're a sissy.

Rampage would disagree with your claims that he has no social life. Just search him on youtube. Also, most fighters are family men. And Diego sanchez certaintly enjoyed the mma awards ceromony; accepting his award drunk. again watch ufc all access, gives you a chance to the see the types of things these fighters do outside of trainin. A.Silva likes to play football and coaches one of his relatives youth team if i can remember correctly.

Rampage would disagree with your claims that he has no social life. Just search him on youtube. Also' date=' most fighters are family men. And Diego sanchez certaintly enjoyed the mma awards ceromony; accepting his award drunk. again watch ufc all access, gives you a chance to the see the types of things these fighters do outside of trainin. A.Silva likes to play football and coaches one of his relatives youth team if i can remember correctly.[/quote']

i did and all these guys do is train train train sleep sleep sleep . At least basketball and hockey players have fun. They get to play at least 2 or 3 games a week of something they love to do while a ufc fighter fights twice sometimes 3 a year.

You must have missed the 5-6 hours a day' date=' 6 days a week.

[b']You're a sissy[/b].

it makes me laugh that there are still people calling each other 'sissies' in the world. lol

Rampage would disagree with your claims that he has no social life. Just search him on youtube. Also' date=' most fighters are family men. And Diego sanchez certaintly enjoyed the mma awards ceromony; accepting his award drunk. again watch ufc all access, gives you a chance to the see the types of things these fighters do outside of trainin. A.Silva likes to play football and coaches one of his relatives youth team if i can remember correctly.[/quote']

awsome response. more communicative than the response above it.

i did and all these guys do is train train train sleep sleep sleep . At least basketball and hockey players have fun. They get to play at least 2 or 3 games a week of something they love to do while a ufc fighter fights twice sometimes 3 a year.

I'm starting to believe we may have been fooled by a troll guys. Because noone could be this naturally retarded.

Don't compare basketball and hockey to mma. They aren't the same sport by any means. And I doubt that even you believe that all they ever do is eat, sleep, and train.

Look Abe, don't be mad cause you can't fight and Jon Madsen made you his B*tch on TUF

I have a perfect job outside of mma. Wether i lost or not on tuf is quite irrelevant. Thank you and have a nice day

No, thank you Mr. Wagner. Thank you for your amazing performance on TUF. It was such an honor to watch a fighter of your caliber.

i'd love to do nothing all day but get in shape, but mma is a passion for me. it really looks like fun, but I like to work out, it gives me alot of happy energy. And if you train with somebody enough they do become your friends you know? Don't you become friends with your coworkers after like what, a day? thread starter sounds like a party animal, so yeah, a life of not having to do anything all day except work out must seem boring.... i dont know why

• 1 year later...

Archived