antonio rodrigo nogueira

shkyle

Nogueira has earned the respect of both fans and fighters and has been in some true wars in both ufc and back when he was in pride. He is for sure my favorite fighter, so im just curious of opinions on him. What was your favorite fight that he was in and also predictions of his upcomming fight with velesquez.

I personally think nog is gonna win via unanimous decision , and my favorite fight that he was in would definetly be his most recent one versus couture. He dominated a legend in the game and had very crisp hands.

Nogueira has earned the respect of both fans and fighters and has been in some true wars in both ufc and back when he was in pride. He is for sure my favorite fighter' date=' so im just curious of opinions on him. What was your favorite fight that he was in and also predictions of his upcomming fight with velesquez.

I personally think nog is gonna win via unanimous decision , and my favorite fight that he was in would definetly be his most recent one versus couture. He dominated a legend in the game and had very crisp hands.[/quote']

NOGUEIRA'S hands looked realy good in the COUTURE fight 4real!! I think we will all be seing the NOGUEIRA of old!! cant wait to see the VELASQUEZ fight, gonna be a good one!! I got BIG NOG by submission or UD, WAR NOGUEIRA BROTHERS!!!

Nogueria cannot beat any of the top 5 guys.....

Cain will most likely maul him....unless he does something stupid and just hands his neck to Nogueria

Mir would beat nogueria ...even worse if they fought again....and i am sure they will just so MIr can shut him up about the staph infection.

Cain will most likely maul him....unless he does something stupid and just hands his neck to Nogueria

Mir would beat nogueria ...even worse if they fought again....and i am sure they will just so MIr can shut him up about the staph infection.

i do agree with the mir comment.. but wat the hell r u talking about.. he is in the top 5

nog by anaconda choke. 2nd round.

Archived