What are some Good workout music?

AllAboutForrest

i would say push it by Rick Ross is really good and i run by Slim Thug and this song called Tubthumping by im not sure who, just search it on youtube. The main thing is to listen to motivational music taht really gets you going like Face the Pain and Remember the name are two excellent examples

Eminem, 50 Cent, The Game are all good to listen to when working out. "Can't Be Touched" by Roy Jones Jr. is a pretty good song to.

For rock i'd recommend Linkin Park, Billy Talent. The song "Heavy" by Collective Soul is a good song to work out with also.

This is what I listen to. I'm only 16 though, so I doubt you be interested in the same stuff if your in your 20's/30's. All depends on what your in to.

i would say push it by Rick Ross is really good and i run by Slim Thug and this song called Tubthumping by im not sure who' date=' just search it on youtube. The main thing is to listen to motivational music taht really gets you going like Face the Pain and Remember the name are two excellent examples[/quote']

Remember The Name - Fort Minor. . that's a good one I haven't heard in awhile.

Headstrong is pretty good' date=' toxicity,something from dmx,lil jon,basically anything with a lot of energy[/quote']

Headstrong - Trapt is good to.

Archived