Tim Sylvia vs Wes Simms??

WarBringer

well he should hope and pray that he doesnt get ko'd or something along those lines because the state athletic commision will require him to not take contact for a certain amount of time.

I was thinking the same thing. Wes is an idiot though, so hopefully he gets KOed in one of these fights.

I was thinking the same thing. Wes is an idiot though' date=' so hopefully he gets KOed in one of these fights.[/quote']

Excuse Me: I personally know Wes and he is far from an idiot.......Wes is the type of person who will do anything under the sun to help another person in need...He is like a big kid most of the time, but when its time to be serious, he is as serious as they come..........

I'm almost willing to bet Simms takes Sylvia' date=' don't know why, he shouldn't, but something inside me saying Wes wins.[/quote']

I dont know why, but I got that same feeling........Wes definately needs to get some wins if he wants to be taken seriously again as a compeditor

Excuse Me: I personally know Wes and he is far from an idiot.......Wes is the type of person who will do anything under the sun to help another person in need...He is like a big kid most of the time' date=' but when its time to be serious, he is as serious as they come..........[/quote']

Not all of us know him personally and he will undoubtedly be judged on his stint on TUF where, it has to be said, he came across as an idiot a lot of the time. That could be down to editing on the TUF side of things but you can't blame the guy for saying that.

In short, he came across as someone who was huge in mouth but small in skill and talent.

I have nothing against the guy but am pretty certain that both Lashley and Sylvia will own him.

Not all of us know him personally and he will undoubtedly be judged on his stint on TUF where' date=' it has to be said, he came across as an idiot a lot of the time. That could be down to editing on the TUF side of things but you can't blame the guy for saying that.

In short, he came across as someone who was huge in mouth but small in skill and talent.

I have nothing against the guy but am pretty certain that both Lashley and Sylvia will own him.[/quote']

First off, all his mouth showed on TUF is that he clowns around a lot. It in no way identified him as an idiot...And his fight really didnt have enough action to tell whether or not either fighter had skill......Wes may not be a top rated HW fighter, but he is 99% of the time fun to watch... TUF just showed us that 1% where he didnt show us anything

First off' date=' all his mouth showed on TUF is that he clowns around a lot. It in no way identified him as an idiot...And his fight really didnt have enough action to tell whether or not either fighter had skill......Wes may not be a top rated HW fighter, but he is 99% of the time fun to watch... TUF just showed us that 1% where he didnt show us anything[/quote']

You just proved my point for me. His 'clowning around' was the only thing that got him any camera time, his fight didn't have enough action because he has little skill and was beaten quickly and fairly easily.

Being fun to watch is great but the way it works usually is that you have to win at least some fights or you get dropped.

Like I originally said, I'm sure he's a nice guy and all but TUF showed him to be a loud mouth will little skill in the cage, thats not anyones fault, thats just the way he was portrayed on the show.

well he should hope and pray that he doesnt get ko'd or something along those lines because the state athletic commision will require him to not take contact for a certain amount of time.

Yeah there could be a 60 day suspension for him if does get Knoked out by Lashley, but if he's able to at least get tapped out then a 45 day suspension will be enforced. I say Sims loses again to Tim Sylvia. The 1st fight was bad enough why repeat the same conclusion.

ya but sims isnt any better that he was either

True, but since they last fought, Sims has lost 5 times. As did Sylvia, lost 5 times as well. But as far as wins since they last fight, Sylvia has won 8 fights, Sims has won 14. I'm not saying it is gonna be a massacre, but I am sayin Sims has a chance. But the level of competition clearly goes to Sylvia, fought many big names.

Archived