If they weren't friends ... ?

SpiderProdigy

Before the Shogun fight, I would have given this a lot of thought. But whichever way you scored the fight, you can't argue that one of the consequences to Machida is that it took away his image of being invincible. If the fight stayed standing, and Anderson went full throttle, then I don't think the fight would even last that long.

Heh, 12-0 for Anderson Silva, there's no doubt about it.

I think that even Anderson Silva and Lyoto Machida have sparred together enough to know who's the better fighter between them. I can't really see them going at each other 100% though. It'd be awesome to see, but who knows if it'll actually happen or not.

Heh' date=' 12-0 for Anderson Silva, there's no doubt about it.

I think that even Anderson Silva and Lyoto Machida have sparred together enough to know who's the better fighter between them. I can't really see them going at each other 100% though. It'd be awesome to see, but who knows if it'll actually happen or not.[/quote']

agreed

This has been discussed before, and I think that Anderson would probably beat Lyoto, I think his standup is much better than his. I also think that match would be highly uneventful, firstly because they are both friends and wouldn't go full out against each other and secondly because they are both counter-strikers and wouldn't engage until the other does, leaving them in a stand-off. I think there would be a lot of people booing in the arena because it will be hyped up as an incredible super-fight and not much will end up happening unless Anderson changes strategy and goes straight after Lyoto.

venom ! one little bite on that dragon man' date=' plus the spider is so small its elusive and the dragon wouldnt even see it coming[/quote']

spider venom is not affective to all animals. only on potential prey. A dragon is certainly no prey of a spider. and do I even need to mention the fire? i mean come on.

Archived