Couture vs. Coleman

bklaus50

Nobody's giving Coleman a chance' date=' but he will put up a good fight. Of course, if he doesnt win by the second round, he'll probably gas out and lose by tko.[/quote']

i don't think he'll gas. after seeing the fight with stephan bonnar, i think he knows how to handle a weight cut. i don't see either man gassing in this fight.

Mark my words, Coleman will be gassed by the end of the first round. Randy pushes a really hard pace & Coleman has never been known for his cardio. If he makes to the middle of the 2nd round, he'll be so tired, he won't be able to defend Randy's takedowns. Randy by GnP in the 2nd.

Couture is one of my heroes, and I really hope he gets another win... BUT I really don't want to say he will dominate, and I'm not sure enough to say that he'll even win. Of course I say he's my hero, but look at freaking Coleman *never seen one of his fights* he looks like a freaking genetic freak. Last time I saw him anyways, he looks like they hooked him up to an air hose and pumped him full of air. I have to say I see Coleman landing a haymaker and getting Couture, as much as I hate saying it/thinking it.

Archived