Sanchez vs. Sherk

bklaus50

There's no home for Sanchez. The best thing for him is to leave the ufc. There are plenty of fight orgs out there that would gladly take him. Only then will he have a legitimate chance to be champion.

Just to add, he already cut this much, if should cut some more and fight in the feather weight in the WEC....oh but wait, there's Jose Aldo over there. I tried to find a home for him....I really tried.

You are right he is moving' date=' but your wrong about who Sanchez wants he wants Kos or Fitch to avenge his loses..[/quote']

ok sorry but you're also wrong bcuz diego even posted on his twitter that he wants to welcome diaz to 170. get ur **** straight loser

Diedo is leave LW becasue hes running from the major **** whoopings he would of got had he stayed... he would get beat by Florian next had he stayed

There's no home for Sanchez. The best thing for him is to leave the ufc. There are plenty of fight orgs out there that would gladly take him. Only then will he have a legitimate chance to be champion.

Just to add' date=' he already cut this much, if should cut some more and fight in the feather weight in the WEC....oh but wait, there's Jose Aldo over there. I tried to find a home for him....I really tried.[/quote']

+1

you 3 are idiots. lol @ jose aldo.... seriously you guys are idiots

By this logic, everyone in the Lightweight, Welterweight, or anyone who has lost to a champion should leave the UFC. Diego is a great fighter. For him to leave would be stupid.

IDK about that. GSP is stated to have plans to leave the WW division, and Sanchez was within the top 10 of the WW ranks. I think he is a big threat at 170, more so then 155, as he looked alot more exhausted when he was fighting at 155, due to the weight cut.

He definitely needs to put the mass back on though. He was looking like a skinny man there for awhile. Not like Nate Diaz, the skinny, i'm a prepubescent teen, but weak compared to his old self.

By this logic' date=' everyone in the Lightweight, Welterweight, or anyone who has lost to a champion should leave the UFC. Diego is a great fighter. For him to leave would be stupid.[/quote']

You take things too serious...Diego will be fine at 170, but will probably not be champion even if GSP moves up. He still has to deal with the new talents and above all, Jon fitch.

You take things too serious...Diego will be fine at 170' date=' but will probably not be champion even if GSP moves up. He still has to deal with the new talents and above all, Jon fitch.[/quote']

No offense if you are a fan, but Jon Fitch sucks. He's slow, does nothing but takedowns, and has no real standup. Any fighter that can position himself wise enough to avoid his takedowns is most likely gonna beat the tar out of him. His wrestling is all that gets him by. I almost fell asleep during his last fight, as did everyone that was watching at the sports bar I regularly attend. HE'S SOOOOO BORING.

No offense if you are a fan' date=' but Jon Fitch sucks. He's slow, does nothing but takedowns, and has no real standup. Any fighter that can position himself wise enough to avoid his takedowns is most likely gonna beat the tar out of him. His wrestling is all that gets him by. I almost fell asleep during his last fight, as did everyone that was watching at the sports bar I regularly attend. HE'S SOOOOO BORING.[/quote']

No, he's not even on my list of favorite fighters, but he is the next best thing in the WW. You may not like his style, but his record speaks for itself. Do you think Diego can win against him a second time around?

No' date=' he's not even on my list of favorite fighters, but he is the next best thing in the WW. You may not like his style, but his record speaks for itself. Do you think Diego can win against him a second time around?[/quote']

I don't. I think Fitch has improved greatly since their first fight. More so than Diego IMO

Agreed. Fitch will be forever known as the unsung champion.

No, I think Fitch can be beat by the following fighters:

1. The new and improved Thiago Alves, now that he has alot better takedown defense

2. Anthony Johnson, just because he'd have a really hard time taking him down

3. Dan Hardy, for the same reason as Anthony Johnson

Fitch is good, but not great. He's not an unsung hero, he's just not entertaining to fight, in the least. He basically holds his opponent down, and hugs them to death the entire fight, till decision time. He's basically just another version of Jake Shields. BORING.

Oh, and Diego hasn't improved, cause he was just flat out stupid. He changed camps from being at the best camp there is (Greg Jackson's camp). He needs to join ATT or some other top 5 team. His gound skills have diminished soo much. It's a good thing he knows how to yell yes, cause otherwise he'd be watching the footage of how much worse he's gotten.

No' date=' I think Fitch can be beat by the following fighters:

1. The new and improved Thiago Alves, now that he has alot better takedown defense

2. Anthony Johnson, just because he'd have a really hard time taking him down

3. Dan Hardy, for the same reason as Anthony Johnson

Fitch is good, but not great. He's not an unsung hero, he's just not entertaining to fight, in the least. He basically holds his opponent down, and hugs them to death the entire fight, till decision time. He's basically just another version of Jake Shields. BORING.

Oh, and Diego hasn't improved, cause he was just flat out stupid. He changed camps from being at the best camp there is (Greg Jackson's camp). He needs to join ATT or some other top 5 team. His gound skills have diminished soo much. It's a good thing he knows how to yell yes, cause otherwise he'd be watching the footage of how much worse he's gotten.[/quote']

The three you mention are good strikers, but of course Fitch would just GnP them. Why play with fire?

jose aldo would get owned in the ufc just like other WEC fighters with great records' date=' if they were good enough they would already be in the ufc[/quote']

there's no featherweight div in the ufc...

jose aldo fights at fw.

fact.

Huh' date=' I think that Chael Sonnen is doing well. Wasn't he in the WEC?????[/quote']

2-3 overall in the ufc is hardly doing well

carlos condit 1-1 - former wec WW champ

brock larson 0-2 previously undefeated before coming to the ufc

are just 2 i can think of off the top of my head that had huge wraps on them before coming to the ufc in 2009

no sh!t d!ckhead' date=' why do you think i said he wouldnt cut it @ LW in the ufc?[/quote']

you said this, "jose aldo would get owned in the ufc just like other WEC fighters with great records, if they were good enough they would already be in the ufc"

it doesn't make sense since there's no fw div in the ufc.

and thanks for being a nice guy.

well i must be for pointing out the fault in your logic.

you must be really smart to be able to notice i'm an idiot.

thanks for explaining that to me.

you're cool.

so are you saying that aldo cant fight @ 155 in the ufc? because he fights at FW in the WEC? obviously if he came to the ufc thats what weight division he would be fighting in. and obviously he would struggle to produce the same form in the ufc as he did in the WEC because hes fighting naturally bigger fighters.

i stand by my statement of you being an idiot

you're cool.

so are you saying that aldo cant fight @ 155 in the ufc? because he fights at FW in the WEC? obviously if he came to the ufc thats what weight division he would be fighting in. and obviously he would struggle to produce the same form in the ufc as he did in the WEC because hes fighting naturally bigger fighters.

you're cool.

why doesn't brain bowles and miguel torres go up to lw and go to ufc? why doesn' t everyone just move up weight classes?

do you seriously not see the fault in your logic?

look what happened to bj penn when he went to ww and lost to gsp, does that mean he doesn't deserve to be in the ufc?

thanks again for the kind words.

2-3 overall in the ufc is hardly doing well

carlos condit 1-1 - former wec WW champ

brock larson 0-2 previously undefeated before coming to the ufc

are just 2 i can think of off the top of my head that had huge wraps on them before coming to the ufc in 2009

Uggh, he beat Yushin Okami and Dan Miller. Those are some seriously tough dudes. His loses came to Demian Maia, who could sub anyone if he was able to get them on the ground, and the other fights were WAY back in the day. Oh, and if you think Carlos Condit sucks, you have some issues.

why doesn't brain bowles and miguel torres go up to lw and go to ufc? why doesn' t everyone just move up weight classes?

do you seriously not see the fault in your logic?

look what happened to bj penn when he went to ww and lost to gsp' date=' does that mean he doesn't deserve to be in the ufc?

thanks again for the kind words.[/quote']

nice bateman avi :)

ok sorry but you're also wrong bcuz diego even posted on his twitter that he wants to welcome diaz to 170. get ur **** straight loser

well if you would pay attention ****** bag nate diaz has a fight for ufc 111 against Rory Markham. and the day before he twittered he was movingg up and wanted Kos or Fitch. so your the damn loser. Cant fight Diaz if he already has a fight ***.

well if you would pay attention ****** bag nate diaz has a fight for ufc 111 against Rory Markham. and the day before he twittered he was movingg up and wanted Kos or Fitch. so your the damn loser. Cant fight Diaz if he already has a fight ***.

so they couldn't fight afterwards? they are just forbidden from facing each other?

Archived