Hancock

Alpha_Omega

Now I'm not a big movie goer but this movie is classic. I just watched it again for the first time in a long time., It's odd because I know a lot of people who didn't like it. What's everybody's thoughts on it?

"you should be a hero, Han****. People should be cheering your name in the streets"

"What the hell are you pricks looking at?"

The movie confused me... A lot.

If he doesn't age (the girl really didn't I mean) then why was he so old (looking)?

The whole thing about being closed was changed from the beginning to the end of the movie...

Everything else was golden about Han****. The bank incident was definately memorable

^ He had amnesia. So to his recolection, he does not age. Yet he did age when he was with Charlize before the incident where they were separated for 80 years. When they are together they are mortal. They age and die. When they are separate they are immortal. They do not age and they can't be harmed. All he remembers is 80 years ouyt of the thousands he's been here... only a short time of that obviously spent with Charlize as she said he kept coming into her life and ruining it.

^ He had amnesia. So to his recolection' date=' he does not age. Yet he did age when he was with Charlize before the incident where they were separated for 80 years. When they are together they are mortal. They age and die. When they are separate they are immortal. They do not age and they can't be harmed. All he remembers is 80 years ouyt of the thousands he's been here... only a short time of that obviously spent with Charlize as she said he kept coming into her life and ruining it.[/quote']

I bet Fedor wished he had abilities like Han****, then we would see him in the UFC finally!

The movie confused me... A lot.

If he doesn't age (the girl really didn't I mean) then why was he so old (looking)?

The whole thing about being closed was changed from the beginning to the end of the movie...

Everything else was golden about Han****. The bank incident was definately memorable

Cause Will Smith is getting old. JK man someone else already hit the nail on the head.

Now I'm not a big movie goer but this movie is classic. I just watched it again for the first time in a long time.' date=' It's odd because I know a lot of people who didn't like it. What's everybody's thoughts on it?

"you should be a hero, Han****. People should be cheering your name in the streets"

"What the hell are you pricks looking at?"[/quote']

i got it on BLU-RAY recently i love this film it has a very different edge to the whole super hero thang.

wow me and alpha having something in common bbbbrrrrrrrr just gotta chill scary!

i got it on BLU-RAY recently i love this film it has a very different edge to the whole super hero thang.

wow me and alpha having something in common bbbbrrrrrrrr just gotta chill scary!

Don't be so surprised. I'm a surprisingly easy guy to get along with. Apparently just difficult to agree with for some people.

But yeah good new twist on the genre.

Seriously?

This is just pathetic. I can't even get through the first page of a thread about a movie without seeing this crap.

THANK YOU! This is the second thread he's followed me around bashing Fedor when the thread had absolutely nothing to with him. It's ridiculous.

I loved the movie. The first one I bought on blu ray.

I agree, man. This is actually one of my favorite movies.

Now I'm not a big movie goer but this movie is classic. I just watched it again for the first time in a long time.' date=' It's odd because I know a lot of people who didn't like it. What's everybody's thoughts on it?

Classic? I like u Alpha but classic?

good movie i dunno why people dont like it

"I can smell the alcohol on your breath!"

"THAT's CUZ I BEEN DRINKIN B****"

Yes that was a great scene in the movie.

The only reason I like this movie is cuz of will smith and the fact that I live in a town called Han****

Maryland?

I liked the movie but at the same time Han**** had the problem of being a movie that didn't know what it was. Was it a superhero movie? Was it a Drama? Or was it a love story? It had to many things conflicting with one another that made it into something that was neither good or bad. I personally hate when directors do stuff like that with movies keep a good simple concept and run with it and you'll have an amazing movie.

Prime examples, The Bourne Trilogy simple concept, each movie is familiar but has its own goals and unique story line.

I thought the movie sucked. I've already forgotten the details of the plot & the characters because I usually purge my mind after I see a sucky movie. I wish I could offer some reason why it sucked but I can't... :(

Archived