thiago silva next fight?

thiagos1504

After the performance he just put on I assume his next fight is begging Dana White not to cut him. That was the worst thing I've ever seen.

hahaha

He was definitely lacking some killer instict in that 3rd round.

Fact is, he looked bored and completely uninterested in the fight. All the 'showboating' that he was doing, was pretty pathetic. It's one thing to egg somebody on and then attack him. But to taunt Rashad and then just wait for him to swing.. that's just LAME!

Forrest isnt lined up 4 anything right? I think that makes the most sense since they were suppose to fight originally b4 A. Silva V Griffen was announced. Remember how Griffen lost and how T. Silva almost knocked out Rashad' date=' this is a winner 4 sure.[/quote']

I was thinking this too. But rumor has it that Forrest might be fighting Rich Franklin. Or so I read. But Silva vs Griffin would be a good fight.

Forrest isnt lined up 4 anything right? I think that makes the most sense since they were suppose to fight originally b4 A. Silva V Griffen was announced. Remember how Griffen lost and how T. Silva almost knocked out Rashad' date=' this is a winner 4 sure.[/quote']

I believe Forrest Griffin next fight match up is with Little Nog - a saw it on MMA Live i believe

After the performance he just put on I assume his next fight is begging Dana White not to cut him. That was the worst thing I've ever seen.

lol? terrible performance?

By proving he can out-strike the former champion and that an all-american wrestler and BJJ black belt can't do ANYTHING to him on the ground or even keep him on the ground?

If he works on his takedown defense, conditioning, and clinch work just slightly he will be more than set.

ide enjoy a griffin , t silva fight, i think it would be a good brawl, but ide see griffin winning by unan, or choke

LOL thats not true! ' date=' what about he lost to Evans? What he do?

oo wait knocked out, but what about after that!?

split d. win

I give up. do w.e u want forrest lol[/quote']

lol Forrest is allowed to do what he wants. He's Forrest.

The dude takes one knockout(from the current LHW champ) and misses one opportunity to knock out an opponent(a former LHW champ) and everyone jumps on his back, Instantly forgetting the fact that he demolished every opponent prior to those 2 fights and every writes him off as a lost cause(Sherdog or fiveknuckles proclaiming him a "gatekeeper" LOL).

Hes 26 years old, Hits like a train and has a black belt in BJJ, He hasnt even reached his fighting prime and still has alot of years ahead of him so unlike most of bandwagoners who have jumped ship, Ill be staying onboard as T.Silva has more potential then most and many more years of fighting ahead of him to improve his conditioning(easily accomplished in a year with the right trainer) and a couple other aspects that could stand to be sharper.

Expect big things from this guy in the next couple years :)

I cant believe none of you have mentioned him yet... Thiago Silva vs Rampage Jackson... that would be a sick slug fest... I know Rampage wants to do movies and stuff but I believe he has more than one fight left on his contract.... Also I would love to see Anderson Silva make Thiago look like a goof.. but the Rampage/T.Silva fight really intrigues me

He looked more frustrated than bored. But the point is' date=' his conditioning was awful. There is absolutely no excuse to not finish somebody when they are that hurt. No excuse at all.[/quote']

he was caring a cack injury in rashad fight

lol? terrible performance?

By proving he can out-strike the former champion and that an all-american wrestler and BJJ black belt can't do ANYTHING to him on the ground or even keep him on the ground?

If he works on his takedown defense' date=' conditioning, and clinch work just slightly he will be more than set.[/quote']

+1

The dude takes one knockout(from the current LHW champ) and misses one opportunity to knock out an opponent(a former LHW champ) and everyone jumps on his back' date=' Instantly forgetting the fact that he demolished every opponent prior to those 2 fights and every writes him off as a lost cause(Sherdog or fiveknuckles proclaiming him a "gatekeeper" LOL).

Hes 26 years old, Hits like a train and has a black belt in BJJ, He hasnt even reached his fighting prime and still has alot of years ahead of him so unlike most of bandwagoners who have jumped ship, Ill be staying onboard as T.Silva has more potential then most and many more years of fighting ahead of him to improve his conditioning(easily accomplished in a year with the right trainer) and a couple other aspects that could stand to be sharper.

Expect big things from this guy in the next couple years :)[/quote']

true that

I cant believe none of you have mentioned him yet... Thiago Silva vs Rampage Jackson... that would be a sick slug fest... I know Rampage wants to do movies and stuff but I believe he has more than one fight left on his contract.... Also I would love to see Anderson Silva make Thiago look like a goof.. but the Rampage/T.Silva fight really intrigues me

yeah it's possiballe but when rampage wins rashad hw will get a tittle shot i suppose but thiago silva vs rampage is to oon don't u think

i think the best fight for thiago for now to get him back in the track is to fight rich franklin cause franklin is more of stand up guy and that's good for thiago

thiago will be the next LHW champion

The dude takes one knockout(from the current LHW champ) and misses one opportunity to knock out an opponent(a former LHW champ) and everyone jumps on his back' date=' Instantly forgetting the fact that he demolished every opponent prior to those 2 fights and every writes him off as a lost cause(Sherdog or fiveknuckles proclaiming him a "gatekeeper" LOL).

Expect big things from this guy in the next couple years :)[/quote']

Here here!

Everyone writes him off, only had two loss's to top level guys.

I'm staying on the ship too, always has exciting fights

• 2 weeks later...

i can't belive all the BS that is being said about Thiago. He lost 2 fights and both fights were to Former/ and current LHW Champs. Give the guy a break. Plus everyone fails to relize that him taunting Rashad was the smartest move to make at the time. His back was injured pre=fight and he knew that he couldn't defend the takedown. So why not taunt Rashad into a stand up and when the moron actually buys into it knock his **** out. But it was just a lil to late. And anyone who says thaty Rashad "Dominated him" is just a moron. Rashad was scared to death going into that fight. Thats why he kept trying to hold Thiago down for dear life for 3 rounds. And when Thiago pulled Rashad's b*tch card. We saw who was the real man. just too little too late for my boy Thiago.

Franklin vs T.Silva sounds wonderful to me

Archived