Whats everyones plans for watching Vera vs Jones???

sjameson6969

I'll record it' date=' go to work on Monday, avoid temptation of looking at anything to do with MMA all day and then watch it as live when I get home.... Possibly over a beer or 2.[/quote']

Starts at 1 am in the uk!!!

I'll have to record it, be too pissed to remember the fights lol

Hoping Vera derails the Hype train.

Hype train? If any up and comer in the UFC deserves the hype he is getting it is Jon Jones! He has showed in only a couple fights how good he is at a young age. The hype he is getting is from his performances and hardwork so I think he deserves the credit he is getting. And it's stupid to even call him that he is an exciting fighter and a great guy just like brandon vera. That's cool you got to meet him in all and im sure your rooting for him for that and a few other reasons but that doesnt mean you gotta disrespect Jones like that man. I think this is gonna be a GREAT FIGHT and im really excited to see this one just as much as Jeremy Stephens vs Sam Stout!!!!!!!!!! Thats gonna be a awesome fight cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh and I like both Vera and Jones but I think Jones will pull out the victory somehow!!!!!! I can just feel it!!!!!!!!

plus one

Oh and enough with that plus one minus one stuff. It's pretty lame. what? you cant think of anything intelligent to say so you just say that!!! All you have to say yeah dude I agree with you or something haha sick dude real mature.

my mother was in the room when thiago choked out swick' date=' she was like " eeee, is he ok"

lol[/quote']

haha man that was a sweet choke. But what made it even better was that Thiago dropped Swick and then right when he got on top of Swick he locked in the D'arce choke and Swick was out cold in a matter of seconds!!!!!!!!!!! Thiago gets many many style points for the way he finished Swick. Paulo is a baller and he is looking really good I cant wait to see who he fights next

Hype train? If any up and comer in the UFC deserves the hype he is getting it is Jon Jones! He has showed in only a couple fights how good he is at a young age. The hype he is getting is from his performances and hardwork so I think he deserves the credit he is getting. And it's stupid to even call him that he is an exciting fighter and a great guy just like brandon vera. That's cool you got to meet him in all and im sure your rooting for him for that and a few other reasons but that doesnt mean you gotta disrespect Jones like that man. I think this is gonna be a GREAT FIGHT and im really excited to see this one just as much as Jeremy Stephens vs Sam Stout!!!!!!!!!! Thats gonna be a awesome fight cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh and I like both Vera and Jones but I think Jones will pull out the victory somehow!!!!!! I can just feel it!!!!!!!!

Oh and enough with that plus one minus one stuff. It's pretty lame. what? you cant think of anything intelligent to say so you just say that!!! All you have to say yeah dude I agree with you or something haha sick dude real mature.

I agree!!! Will this do??? lol:p

i made the error of thinking that it was happening on Saturday' date=' so i didnt book off work, so i'll be at work on Monday with 2 hours of sleep[/quote']

same ere mate i didnt forget about the day but i have the thursday the week after off for the fight night with ross pearson on the card couldnt have both off so vera jones is gonna be a late one for me work on monday isnt gonna be funny

You need to show them the light' date=' I'm having too!!! :P[/quote']

init mate couldnt miss them vera jones gonna be sick.

im trying to show my mates the light one by one there gettin there. the mma bug bites all it just a matter of time.

got this stubborn mate tho thats a big boxing fan an is having none of mma the gimp.

il have him watching abu dhabi cuz the time its on so the bug will bite then he will see the light ha ha

init mate couldnt miss them vera jones gonna be sick.

im trying to show my mates the light one by one there gettin there. the mma bug bites all it just a matter of time.

got this stubborn mate tho thats a big boxing fan an is having none of mma the gimp.

il have him watching abu dhabi cuz the time its on so the bug will bite then he will see the light ha ha

Mate of mine the other day tried telling me boxing was more exciting.

I'm now having to review our friendship!!!

Gimp!!!!!

gonna have a standard issue fight night . . . the boys will be round the booze will be flowing and the room will be nice and hazy!

cannot wait for this event' date=' its gonna be ruthless![/quote']

3 in a week aswell mate il be buzzin my head off if jones, hardy, pearson and winner all win

lets ave it.....

yeah one of the lads i live with is nearly pissing himself with anticipation for the hardy fight!

and i wanna see kenflo vs gomi. gonna be so good havin three in a row though! gonna be skint though! haha

init monday morning gonna be a killa in work.

but then i can relax knowing that thers one on saturday no work an then next wednesday got thusday off. lol

i reckon florian will be too good for gomi only seen 2-3 of his fights tho

gonna have a standard issue fight night . . . the boys will be round the booze will be flowing and the room will be nice and hazy!

cannot wait for this event' date=' its gonna be ruthless![/quote']

I think the fact its free is unreal!! Makes it better.

(not free in the uk mind) :(

We still have to pay our subscription fee every month!

Archived