Where are all the (fedor)haters at?

CavemanJesus

http://community.ufc.com/blog/member/CavemanJesus/all/where_are_all_my_haters_at

This gives the link to my blogs on the whats new side of this website where I have complied 3 blogs called

"Caveman bringing you the knowledge" If you feel you can rebutle anything I dare anyone of you to do so, til then keep your traps shut cos I can do this alnight and day

And if you're too lazy I'll bring you the exact links.

Enjoy

http://community.ufc.com/blog/member/CavemanJesus/all/caveman_bringing_the_knowledge_to_yall_about_the_rankings

Continuation

http://community.ufc.com/blog/member/CavemanJesus/all/caveman_continuing_to_bringing_the_knowledge_to_yall_about_the_rankings

Conclusion

http://community.ufc.com/blog/member/CavemanJesus/all/caveman_conclusion_to_bringing_the_knowledge_to_yall_about_the_rankings

http://community.ufc.com/blog/member/CavemanJesus/all/where_are_all_my_haters_at

This gives the link to my blogs on the whats new side of this website where I have complied 3 blogs called

"Caveman bringing you the knowledge" If you feel you can rebutle anything I dare anyone of you to do so' date=' til then keep your traps shut cos I can do this alnight and day

And if you're too lazy I'll bring you the exact links.

Enjoy

http://community.ufc.com/blog/member/CavemanJesus/all/caveman_bringing_the_knowledge_to_yall_about_the_rankings

Continuation

http://community.ufc.com/blog/member/CavemanJesus/all/caveman_continuing_to_bringing_the_knowledge_to_yall_about_the_rankings

Conclusion

http://community.ufc.com/blog/member/CavemanJesus/all/caveman_conclusion_to_bringing_the_knowledge_to_yall_about_the_rankings[/quote']

fail

The problem with MMA rankings is they the top fighters aren't even in the same organization. Thats why it will always be up for speculation and media hype....I really don't care how alot of the top fighters are ranked. When they are ALL in the SAME promotion then I will care.

Sooner we have all the professional fighters under one organization..the sooner we can stop have top ranking speculation BLOGS, threads, and articles.

I WANT ONE Major MMA promotion for PROFESSIONAL fighters just like all other major sports.(NFL, MLB, NBA).

And let the amateur promotions state they are AMATUER and quit faking they are not.

The problem with MMA rankings is they the top fighters aren't even in the same organization. Thats why it will always be up for speculation and media hype....I really don't care how alot of the top fighters are ranked. When they are ALL in the SAME promotion then I will care.

Sooner we have all the professional fighters under one organization..the sooner we can stop have top ranking speculation BLOGS' date=' threads, and articles.

I WANT ONE Major MMA promotion for PROFESSIONAL fighters just like all other major sports.(NFL, MLB, NBA).

And let the amateur promotions state they are AMATUER and quit faking they are not.[/quote']

We already have this......Its called the UFC............all others are just 2nd rate at best, but I will give strikeforce props on setting up some GREAT fights........I dream of a 1 time event UFC vs. STRIKEFORCE..............Would definately end a lot of speculation one way or another and truly open the eyes of the fans of both organizations........Strikeforce definately has potential to make a lot of money, but UFC will remain at the top of the food chain......

Regardless of what you think of Fedor.... The guy has a 10 year run of no losses (sorry 1 blood bin loss) But apart from the blood bin loss, there isnt any MMA fighters that have had a 10 year win streak. Regardless of what you think of Fedor. If you like him or hate him and if he losses every fight for the rest of his career. At the moment in 2010 he IS the best heavyweight fighter out there, UNTIL he fights Lesnar (which will probably never happen) His Wins, losses record, if you like Fedor or not, IS THE BEST, PERIOD!!!!!!!!

31W-1L-1NC is the best record out there if you like it or not.

On a side note.............. EVERY FIGHTER HAS FOUGHT SHT FIGHTERS. So to say Fedor is just fighting crappy fighters today, is unfair, considering he fought some extremely tough guys in thier prime.

Regardless of what you think of Fedor.... The guy has a 10 year run of no losses (sorry 1 blood bin loss) But apart from the blood bin loss' date=' there isnt any MMA fighters that have had a 10 year win streak. Regardless of what you think of Fedor. If you like him or hate him and if he losses every fight for the rest of his career. [b']At the moment in 2010 he IS the best heavyweight fighter out there, UNTIL he fights Lesnar [/b](which will probably never happen) His Wins, losses record, if you like Fedor or not, IS THE BEST, PERIOD!!!!!!!!

31W-1L-1NC is the best record out there if you like it or not.

On a side note.............. EVERY FIGHTER HAS FOUGHT SHT FIGHTERS. So to say Fedor is just fighting crappy fighters today, is unfair, considering he fought some extremely tough guys in thier prime.

First of all, he is the best fighter in the world. Period! Not best HW, don't give me pound for pound crap either. That title was coined for small irrelevant fighters, to make them seem like they're as good as the big boys.

Second, Fedor doesn't have to prove anything to Brock Lesnar, Dana White, or any of the teet suckling UFC fanboys. He is the best!!! I'll repeat that for the hard of hearing. Fedor doesn't have to prove anything to Brock Lesnar, Dana White, or any of the teet suckling UFC fanboys. He is the best!!!EVERY FIGHTER IN THE WORLD BESIDES FRANK MIR WILL TELL YOU STRAIGHT TO YOUR FACE THAT FEDOR IS THE BEST. UFC "CONTENDERS" NEED TO SEEK HIM OUT, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND.

Instead of hating on the greatest fighter MMA has ever seen, you fanboys should be ragging on Brock or any other d-bag UFC HW can for not going where there greatest competition is.(Glares heavily at Frank Mir and Randy Couture when he was a HW) Those 2 spent years dodging Fedor, and now that Mir has a bit of popularity he wants to call out the big dog??? Get real kid.

As far as I'm concerned, Brock Lesnar and any other -10 fight fighter the UFC is pumping up are dodging Fedor. Nuff said.

First of all' date=' he is the best fighter in the world. Period! Not best HW, don't give me pound for pound crap either. That title was coined for small irrelevant fighters, to make them seem like they're as good as the big boys.

Second, Fedor doesn't have to prove anything to Brock Lesnar, Dana White, or any of the teet suckling UFC fanboys. He is the best!!! I'll repeat that for the hard of hearing. [b']Fedor doesn't have to prove anything to Brock Lesnar, Dana White, or any of the teet suckling UFC fanboys. He is the best!!!EVERY FIGHTER IN THE WORLD BESIDES FRANK MIR WILL TELL YOU STRAIGHT TO YOUR FACE THAT FEDOR IS THE BEST. UFC "CONTENDERS" NEED TO SEEK HIM OUT, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND.[/b]

Instead of hating on the greatest fighter MMA has ever seen, you fanboys should be ragging on Brock or any other d-bag UFC HW can for not going where there greatest competition is.(Glares heavily at Frank Mir and Randy Couture when he was a HW) Those 2 spent years dodging Fedor, and now that Mir has a bit of popularity he wants to call out the big dog??? Get real kid.

As far as I'm concerned, Brock Lesnar and any other -10 fight fighter the UFC is pumping up are dodging Fedor. Nuff said.

this might be the best reply i ever seen

yo watch the first part of this awesome video where all these other fighters talk about how great he is ... fedor is the MJ,John Elways,tiger woods .. the greatest of all time..

BUT I DO AGREE IF HE WANTS TO END HIS RUN AS THE BEST EVER>> HE NEEDS TO WIN THE UFC HW TITLE...

he has to.. or there will always be that what if??

RAMPAGE ON FEDOR

First of all' date=' he is the best fighter in the world. Period! Not best HW, don't give me pound for pound crap either. That title was coined for small irrelevant fighters, to make them seem like they're as good as the big boys.

Second, Fedor doesn't have to prove anything to Brock Lesnar, Dana White, or any of the teet suckling UFC fanboys. He is the best!!! I'll repeat that for the hard of hearing. [b']Fedor doesn't have to prove anything to Brock Lesnar, Dana White, or any of the teet suckling UFC fanboys. He is the best!!!EVERY FIGHTER IN THE WORLD BESIDES FRANK MIR WILL TELL YOU STRAIGHT TO YOUR FACE THAT FEDOR IS THE BEST. UFC "CONTENDERS" NEED TO SEEK HIM OUT, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND.[/b]

cringe

There are many interesting points in this thread. Fedor is considered the best by 99% of his peers, just because Mir speaks out and thinks in his mind he can beat Fedor jsut because he has put on 20 pounds doesnt mean it is true. Mir puts on 20 pounds and now he is the best in the world, he can beat Brock now and he can beat Fedor now, heck in his mind he can beat both of them at the same time.

ultimately this guy fedor who ever he is has not fought in the UFC so can never be considered the best since all other org's are full of cans who have not fought anyone.

just call me AK..................................

Aight let's talk civil about this. I think we can do that.

Realistically explain to me... who are all the UFC HWs and who have they beaten?

Carwin has beatn Gonzaga but who has Gonzaga beaten other than an over the hill Cro Cop?

Who has Cain beaten? Rothwell? Who has Rothwell beaten? Who has Kongo beaten? Who has Mir beaten?

And if you look at the clowns Mir has lost to... why would anyone think Werdum or Fedor wouldn't beat him?

I mean really it makes no sense because there are very few HWs in the UFC who are as reputable as people make the whole division out to be.

Nogueira

Mir

Are the most reputable UFC HWs.

No doubt the best but no doubt needs to win the ufc hw title and he miles well win the lhw belt right after that jus as a little cherry on top of the debate cake. And knowing Fedor he'd probably defend both belts on the same night lol. Could you imagine on the same card Fedor v Mir for the HW title and the co main event Fedor v Shogun for the LHW title haha.

Realistically explain to me... who are all the UFC HWs and who have they beaten?

Carwin has beatn Gonzaga but who has Gonzaga beaten other than an over the hill Cro Cop?

Who has Cain beaten? Rothwell? Who has Rothwell beaten? Who has Kongo beaten? Who has Mir beaten?

And if you look at the clowns Mir has lost to... why would anyone think Werdum or Fedor wouldn't beat him?

I mean really it makes no sense because there are very few HWs in the UFC who are as reputable as people make the whole division out to be.

Nogueira

Mir

ahh you are blinded to the fact that im yanking your chain,i find this to be a problem with most FEDOR lovers.

Nogueira

Mir

One of which, Fedor has beaten multiple times. The other, well... Mir has been dodging Fedor for years, that's all there is to that. He was at his peak in the UFC when Tim Sylvia was ruining the UFC HW division, that speaks for itself.

One of which' date=' Fedor has beaten multiple times. The other, well... Mir has been dodging Fedor for years, that's all there is to that. He was at his peak in the UFC when Tim Sylvia was ruining the UFC HW division, that speaks for itself.[/quote']

Also when Arlovski was wrecking shop. Funny how Andrei and Sylvia were wrecking the division when Mir was around yet Mir is some Godly like fighter and they are both uncredible.

Also when Arlovski was wrecking shop. Funny how Andrei and Sylvia were wrecking the division when Mir was around yet Mir is some Godly like fighter and they are both uncredible.

It's alright, man. Every Fedor opponent always says the same thing before they ever fight him. Then once they catch a freighttrain over hand right and go out cold, or over pursue some GnP and get their arm almost ripped off they always change their tune.

I remember watching a Sports Science where they pressure tested Fedor's RNC' date=' it was something ridiculous like 400 PSI on your throat, AND HE WAS JUST USING HIS ARMS NOT EVEN FLEXING HIS HIP INTO IT!!! The dude is mythical.[/quote']

YOu are right, but it is 500 pounds of pressure.. check it out

http://worldextremefighter.com/2009/06/08/fedor-emelianenkos-rear-naked-choke-generates-500-lbs-of-pressure/

YOu are right' date=' but it is 500 pounds of pressure.. check it out

http://worldextremefighter.com/2009/06/08/fedor-emelianenkos-rear-naked-choke-generates-500-lbs-of-pressure/[/quote']

You liked that huh? I would consider myself a pretty strong armed man, curling more than 100 lbs. from a fixed curl, but there is no way in hell I could ever squeeze that hard on a choke, AND THEN HOLD IT FOR 10 CONSECUTIVE SECONDS!!! That's insane.

Edit: I know an RNC isn't purely squeezing, but to have the syncronization of various movements perfected to where you can pressure unhumanly pressure is absolutely awe-inspiring.

You liked that huh? I would consider myself a pretty strong armed man' date=' curling more than 100 lbs. from a fixed curl, but there is no way in hell I could ever squeeze that hard on a choke, AND THEN HOLD IT FOR 10 CONSECUTIVE SECONDS!!! That's insane.

Edit: I know an RNC isn't purely squeezing, but to have the syncronization of various movements perfected to where you can pressure unhumanly pressure is absolutely awe-inspiring.[/quote']

I do not think some realize how amazing that is!

We already have this......Its called the UFC............all others are just 2nd rate at best' date=' but I will give strikeforce props on setting up some GREAT fights........I dream of a 1 time event [b']UFC vs. STRIKEFORCE[/b]..............Would definately end a lot of speculation one way or another and truly open the eyes of the fans of both organizations........Strikeforce definately has potential to make a lot of money, but UFC will remain at the top of the food chain......

Great idea

I do not think some realize how amazing that is!

That it is... I'm gonna take a ball park estimate through various weight that I can lift... IE curling 1 arm fixed curls 100lbs. High row of 300+ lbs both arms, and a tricep push of 75ish lbs per arm, and I can guess that I would be able to torque a RNC for about 300 PSI for maybe 3 seconds.

Fedor's numbers are mystifying for his build.

Archived