Anderson Silva in the HW division?!

Amun

Yeah' date=' this was posted the other day, but the thread died. I will not bother trying to merge them though. Anything not related to certain two HW fighters is welcome. lol[/quote']I personally think Silva could TKO ANY HW... the only problem with him is his TD defense. He would be susceptible to the TD, and could be pounded out.

Anderson Silva ...better worry about Belfort' date=' marquart....and GSP....and leave the heavyweights alone....they would just bull rush him into the fence...and stamp him out like a spider on the front porch....lol[/quote']

Is that what all of the big-guys did against Royce? You are WRONG.... PERIOD!!!

Is that what all of the big-guys did against Royce? You are WRONG.... PERIOD!!!

Different time and Caliber of fighters. Back then everyone was 1 dimensional, no one really knew about BJJ, and alot where just bar room brawlers. Just look at what Matt Hughes did to Royce. I am a fan of Royce Gracie but he too is 1 dimensional.

Anderson Silva ...better worry about Belfort' date=' marquart....and GSP....and leave the heavyweights alone....they would just bull rush him into the fence...and stamp him out like a spider on the front porch....lol[/quote']

Silva would destroy the majority of the HW division. Only people like Lesnar or Carwin (big, strong wrestlers) would have much of a chance.

Mir would go nighty-night FAST!

I think a lot of the HW division would give Anderson some trouble. JDS' date=' Carwin, two other UFC heavies that aren't supposed to be mentioned. I think the size and power would be difficult.

Hell Big country may be able to get him into a crucifix[/quote']

Keep in mind, he wouldn't be fighting JDS or Rodrigo, though.

Archived