Which camps have the best focus?

So_Amazing

What I mean is' date=' spanning all major disciplines, which is the best, for example,

Bjj: camp name

Wrestling: camp name

Boxing: camp name

Muay Thai: camp name

Thoughts?[/quote']

Well IMO

BlackHouse & Greg Jacksons Gym seem to be the most successful so those two

Plus i love Greg Jacksons gaidojitsu (check spelling) which is a mix of wrestling & BJJ

Well IMO

BlackHouse & Greg Jacksons Gym seem to be the most successful so those two

Plus i love Greg Jacksons gaidojitsu (check spelling) which is a mix of wrestling & BJJ

Those are the two best all around camps, I agree, but if I need work on say, my wrestling, which camp should I go to per say.

is this thread about to take a huge turn? lol

I noticed' date=' lol.[/quote']

Like you have no idea

BTW of course Fedor hasnt fought any body decent. I never heard of CroCop & BigNog & Slyvia & Arlovski & Coleman

You guys can carry on' date='

Forbidden has stated something worthy of re-posting for all to see. In case anybody missed it, here it is again.[/b']

Not any more than Kung Fu being outcast from professional MMA. And by the way' date='[b'] Fedor hasn't fought any top fighters!

I am not usually this mean, but he asked for it.

Forbidden has stated something worthy of re-posting for all to see. In case anybody missed it, here it is again.[/b']

& i usually dont defend Fedor but im feeling generous today

Just no Brock cracks!

I've been reading posts like that aaallll day lol even more bizarre than that.

Why does this happen to all threads? Wow!!

Back on topic..

BJJ: I would go with one of the Gracie clubs. If you're on the east coast, Renzo Gracie Academy. West coast, Cesar Gracie Academy.

Wrestling: Minnesota Martial Arts Academy. Lesnar, Sherk, Larson.. Need I say more?

Boxing: Wild Card Boxing Club. Freddie Roach. Period.

Muay Thai: Chute Boxe or Wand Fight Team

Those are the two best all around camps' date=' I agree, but if I need work on say, my wrestling, which camp should I go to per say.[/quote']

I would seriously consider Arizona Combat Sports for wrestling. Ryan Bader, CB Dollaway, Jamie Varner, Gerald Harris. They've got some pretty solid wrestlers, and the ASU wrestling team seems to practically feed into that camp.

Someone already stated it above for wrestling, I would have to say Minnesota Mixed Martial Arts Academy. I have trained there before, they have solid wrestlers, not to mention the big stars (Sherk, Lesnar, Larson, Volkmann). They have Dave Mennes combat wrestling, it's similiar to gaidojitsu, wrestling + submissions.

Someone already stated it above for wrestling' date=' I would have to say Minnesota Mixed Martial Arts Academy. I have trained there before, they have solid wrestlers, not to mention the big stars (Sherk, Lesnar, Larson, Volkmann). They have Dave Mennes combat wrestling, it's similiar to gaidojitsu, wrestling + submissions.[/quote']

Its in other name called "****** hiders camp" and main focus of the camp is who hides the best..lol..and they say Brock is good on that game...

Pure Joke!!!had to say it..lol

Archived