G_Row was actually incorrect

ForrestGriffinFan101

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I recently posted a thread talking about Cung Le vs. Anderson Silva. He said that the thread had already been made and that i needed to search it. So he closed it. I had already searched it to make sure it hadn't been made and no results were found. Therefore' date=' G_Row was incorrect.[/quote']

Who gives a ****.

BUUUUUT....

Anderson Silva is! That's kind of a catch-22' date=' no? ;)[/quote']

No, it is the way of the forum. Brewster made that decision a long time ago, and the folks at the UFC agreed.

I do not make the rules, (well I have some input) but I try to enforce them.

Oh' date=' snap.

And uhhhh calling out a mod is instant ban. I will cut you some slack since you are new here, but do not do it again.[/quote']

Well sorry, G_Row. But I did search for it in the Outside of UFC sectiona and no results came up so I don't know. Anyways, they were in two different sections so should it matter? There are a billion threads that happen each day that don't get closed.

Well sorry' date=' G_Row. But I did search for it in the Outside of UFC sectiona and no results came up so I don't know. Anyways, they were in two different sections so should it matter? There are a billion threads that happen each day that don't get closed.[/quote']

You just made my argument for me man. While a billion is stretching it a little, it is a fact that there are a lot. I can't catch them all. I caught this one.

Do not take it personally.

No' date=' it is the way of the forum. Brewster made that decision a long time ago, and the folks at the UFC agreed.

I do not make the rules, (well I have some input) but I try to enforce them.[/quote']

Really? Wow. I was unaware of that.

So ANYTHING that is unrelated to the UFC, belongs in the "Outside the UFC" section.. even when the thread is ALSO about a current UFC fighter? That's pretty crazy.

I'm sure it was probably a decision based on the huge amount of "??? vs Fedor" threads. lol

Either way, not overly relevant to me. I don't create threads.. I just post in them :P

Thanks for clearing that up, though.

Really? Wow. I was unaware of that.

So ANYTHING that is unrelated to the UFC' date=' belongs in the "Outside the UFC" section.. even when the thread is ALSO about a current UFC fighter? That's pretty crazy.

I'm sure it was probably a decision based on the huge amount of "??? vs Fedor" threads. lol

Either way, not overly relevant to me. I don't create threads.. I just post in them :P

Thanks for clearing that up, though.[/quote']

That is the way we try to do it. Like I said though, there are thousands of people here. Catching everything is near impossible.

As I stated before' date=' I did search in the Outside the UFC section and nothing came up. I don't know why, but nothing did. So I stand corrected.[/quote']

Don't sweat it man. No big deal. And, I was not trying to be a jerk. It seemed to be a topic you are interested in. You can get many view points that have already been posted. Before and after Le lost to Smith.

I always let people know who it is that closes a thread, if it is me. That way someone can PM me if they have a question.

Here the mods are God. They have the power. They also have a lot of good mma knowlege when they choose to post in threads. Its easy to get flamed for things around this place so I suggest in the future if you don't understand why your thread was moved or deleted shoot the mod a pm. Most of the time you never know who did it, so at least he let you know who and why.

Have a good one.

Are the other mods ever on or just G_row? and btw why does everyone enjoy messing with you G_row?

Brewster is on a bit. But I am on by far the most.

Things will happen on here, such as a person getting banned, that I have nothing to do with. But that person will assume it is me, and come back and make very bad threads about me.

It is ok though, I can take it. I am also, at times, a topic on another forum. Some of the things some people have said about me and my family there are pretty bad. Heck, some of those people post here.

could define those perks bro ' date=' r they financial perks ? if u dont mind[/quote']

Not money. I do not get tickets to every event. I have been to 5 UFC events and never paid though.

I get all kinds of UFC gear. I mean a lot. lol

I could probably get tickets for myself for most events, one way or another. But it is something I do not abuse.

Not money. I do not get tickets to every event. I have been to 5 UFC events and never paid though.

I could probably get tickets for myself for most events' date=' one way or another. But it is something I do not abuse.[/quote']

youre a good man

good man

No' date=' it is the way of the forum. Brewster made that decision a long time ago, and the folks at the UFC agreed.

I do not make the rules, (well I have some input) but I try to enforce them.[/quote']

So why are there always loads of Fedor vs Lesnar threads in the UFC section that never get moved.

I could probably get tickets for myself for most events' date=' one way or another. But it is something I do not abuse.[/quote']

so every bj penn event?.. and what about juitiswho did he have the same perks..and why isnt he an admin anymore

Archived