Cung Le vs. Anderson Silva

ForrestGriffinFan101

You know Anderson Silva got submitted by Ryo Chonan right?

Things happen people get caught. But ya Anderson would have his way.

Yes and it was the most beautiful submission ever. But the idea of Cung Le doing that to Anderson Silva is laughable. I used to think Cung Le may have a shot with his K1 background... but getting KOd by a mediocre fighter like Smith is no indication that you can beat Anderson Silva.

Yes' date=' I am completely aware that he got KO'd by Scott Smith. So if a fighter loses he's not aloud to fight SIlva?[/quote']

If he loses by KO to a mediocre fighter why think he belongs in there with the best striker in MMA?

I hate Anderson but the thought of this is laughable.

Again... GSP got knocked silly by Serra' date=' yet made Alves look like a Nobody in the stand up! You cant say so an so knocked him out so this other guy would defiantly do it.[/quote']

I know it can happen but with Silva's striking accuracy, I just think that it is unlikely that Le can withstand much of his strikes.

Thats funny how people take that Le loss so seriously. Its like his first loss ever in anything lol. And smith just hung around and just got lucky with a punch. I dont even consider that a Le loss, cause he was so dominant, and with like 2 minutes left, just lost a little bit of focus, cause he was just doing it so easily.

GSP loses to serra nobody even bats and eye. Now think if GSP dominated the fight for 13 minutes without even getting punches, and then WHAM that serra forearm landed. It would be even more disregarded as a legit win, and just one of those things that happens.

Also, Le had just taken over a year layoff to make that movie.

BUUUT all that being said, Anderson Silva is Anderson Silva, and im basing the KO he would deliver off Silvas talent and experience, instead of this random stupid loss Le just had.

Yes and it was the most beautiful submission ever. But the idea of Cung Le doing that to Anderson Silva is laughable. I used to think Cung Le may have a shot with his K1 background... but getting KOd by a mediocre fighter like Smith is no indication that you can beat Anderson Silva.

If he loses by KO to a mediocre fighter why think he belongs in there with the best striker in MMA?

I hate Anderson but the thought of this is laughable.

Yes Anderson should just stick with the top competition in the UFC. Only if Fedor would get the hint as well.

Thats funny how people take that Le loss so seriously. Its like his first loss ever in anything lol. And smith just hung around and just got lucky with a punch. I dont even consider that a Le loss' date=' cause he was so dominant, and with like 2 minutes left, just lost a little bit of focus, cause he was just doing it so easily.

GSP loses to serra nobody even bats and eye. Now think if GSP dominated the fight for 13 minutes without even getting punches, and then WHAM that serra forearm landed. It would be even more disregarded as a legit win, and just one of those things that happens.

Also, Le had just taken over a year layoff to make that movie.

BUUUT all that being said, Anderson Silva is Anderson Silva, and im basing the KO he would deliver off Silvas talent and experience, instead of this random stupid loss Le just had.[/quote']

Good post. Alot of people post just ignorance, putting as little thought as possible into what they type.

This has got to be the most.. ridiculous thread i've ever seen in my life.

WHY IN THE HELL ARE YOU COMPARING LEE TO SILVA? LMFAO

Yeah' date=' go throw freaking Eddie Sanchez in the ring with Brock too, your a damn casual tool.[/quote']

I'm a casual tool? You spelled Cung Le's name wrong. So before you criticize me why don't you do some research on what your talking about. Also, it's just a thought you don't have to be an unbelievable ****** about it.

Archived