Who is the best fighter from TUF?

AllAboutForrest

I went with forrest. However Kenny is a great fighter and after penn theres no mistaking who the 2nd best is at light weight (kenny of course). Forrest is great (although his last 2 fights havent been very entertaining) But he isnt the 2nd best fighter in his division. He did have the title once but chances of him getting it again are very remote. Kenny is just cursed with having such a great fighter as BJ holding the belt in his division.

I went with Kenny Florian. In his division he's only really lost to Sean Sherk and BJ Penn. I think he'd beat Diego now, at 155 or 170, simply because he is a consummate fighter that is always improving. I can't see him beating BJ though, or anyone for that matter at 155 (Maybe Matt Serra, but who knows if he will continue fighting).

But in a rematch with griffin and rashard i think Griffin would take it. He was doing well up until he got knocked down by a punch from rashard. Up until that point it looked like he was gonig to take the fight.He was still dazed from the first punch that shy his guard was very sloppy and he got pounded out. Cant take that away from rashard but in a rematch i think griffin would take it.

I just want to know who you think is the best TUF winner.

I voted Forrest. I'm a huge fan of his.

Then again' date=' I like almost every fighter. I enjoy watching every guy on this list.

If you want to know who the best TUF [b']winner[/b] is, then you should take Florian and Koscheck off of this poll and replace them with Sanchez and probably Bisping.

I also like Efrain Escudero. I think he's got a bright future.

I went with forrest. However Kenny is a great fighter and after penn theres no mistaking who the 2nd best is at light weight (kenny of course). Forrest is great (although his last 2 fights havent been very entertaining) But he isnt the 2nd best fighter in his division. He did have the title once but chances of him getting it again are very remote. Kenny is just cursed with having such a great fighter as BJ holding the belt in his division.

If you don't think his fights against Tito and Anderson were exciting, you must be some kind of crazy adrenaline junkie!! lol

I thought those fights were awesome.

exactly

Seems somebody is missing from Rashads resume' date=' wonder why.[/quote']

Hahahahaha

Why isn't Diego a choice? I don't personally choose him, but there is a lot of Diego lovers...

I chose Rashad simply because he beat everyone's favorite Ultimate Fighter, Forrest Griffin.

show me when he said this...... he did not get embarassed by. evans ' date=' he was beating him then he made one mistake. so did dana say they same thing to rich franklin?[/quote']

it would be basically impossible to find it now man....and i didnt say he got embarassed by evans he got embarassed by silva, Joe Rogan had called ?one the most embarrassing knockouts we have ever seen,?

I would have to go with Kenny, just because I feel he delivers with the most technicality and has been successful doing so. Unfortunately for him, BJ is a tougher SOB.

My favorite and perhaps might one day be the best is Amir. I like how he uses such a wide variety of attacks.

idc what joe rogan called it' date=' deff wont be a prelim-fighter. honestly, not many ppl have a chance to beat silva, let alone take the fight[/quote']

I think anyone who was challenged to fight him would tke it but the only ones witha chance to win is the 2 ppl at the top of the LH rankings

it would be basically impossible to find it now man....and i didnt say he got embarassed by evans he got embarassed by silva' date=' Joe Rogan had called “one the most embarrassing knockouts we have ever seen,”[/quote']

of course it would be impossible to find. cause it didn't happen. Forrest is Dana's little poster boy. He could be on a 10 fight losing streak and not get cut/made prelim.

And who cares what Joe Rogan says about something lol he's probably high.

rashad evans takes it easily. i dont know how anyone could think different. ran undefeated from show to belt. came back from bad bad loss to machida and then dominated top contender very talented thiago silva. so went into tuf and won the hw title then goes undefeated from that to the lhw belt and is still considered a top contender

All ultimate fighters:

Forrest Griffin

Diego Sanchez

Rashad Evans

Joe Stevenson

Michael Bisping

Kendall Grove

Matt Serra

Travis Lutter

Nate Diaz

Mac Danzig

Amir Sadollah

Efrain Escudero

Ryan Bader

Ross Pearson

James Wilks

Roy Nelson

Now who is the best out of these, really?

of course it would be impossible to find. cause it didn't happen. Forrest is Dana's little poster boy. He could be on a 10 fight losing streak and not get cut.

And who cares what Joe Rogan says about something lol he's probably high.

exactly. dana loves forrest. forrest got TUF where it is today. it was suppose to be an expierment. and forrest-bonnar helped get a ton of new fans to the ufc

rashad evans takes it easily. i dont know how anyone could think different. ran undefeated from show to belt. came back from bad bad loss to machida and then dominated top contender very talented thiago silva. so went into tuf and won the hw title then goes undefeated from that to the lhw belt and is still considered a top contender

This. ^

And yes, he dominated Thiago.

I agree that it's close between Forrest and Rashad, but fact is Rashad beat Forrest so I don't see how Forrest could be considered better than Rashad. They're in the same weight class and made it into the UFC the same way so it seems that the only way to decide which fighter is better is if they fought, which they did. In the end I think Rashad Evans is a better fighter than Forrest Griffin so I think that Rashad is the best fighter to ever come from TUF.

Well, to me it has to be either Forrest or Rashad. Both have been champions, both have won as coaches, and both are currently in the top 5 light heavyweights in the UFC.

However, Rashad beat Forrest head-to-head, so my vote goes to Rashad.

BTW, when they were coaches, both of them beat Rampage. (Forrest in season 7 and Rashad in season 10). Poor Rampage.

Well' date=' to me it has to be either Forrest or Rashad. Both have been champions, both have won as coaches, and both are currently in the top 5 light heavyweights in the UFC.

However, Rashad beat Forrest head-to-head, so my vote goes to Rashad.[/quote']

Serra fits all that also.

Archived