Thread Worthy/ The power of Fedor

Fast

Fedor chokes harder than a python, being choked by him his equivalent to being choked by a brown bear. 500 pounds of pressure behind his choke, it only takes 150 pounds to snap the wind pipe, if Fedor were to tork it it would easily snap the neck. All you haters take note

http://worldextremefighter.com/2009/06/08/fedor-emelianenkos-rear-naked-choke-generates-500-lbs-of-pressure/

Yep. And I believe he held that 500lbs of pressure for like 30 seconds' date=' right? Steady hold of 500lbs of pressure is incredible. Luckily for Sylvia and Fujita, he showed restraint and didn't kill them.[/quote']

He held that for 10 seconds on the show, but that is because she had to stop with the data.Yes he does show restraint because with that kind of pressure he could snap a neck easily

Erm.............so?

So? Do you no think that is impressive considering his size? He is not a huge heavyweight. Go check out the other thread where MIR and the rest of the gang at the UFC says Fedor is a bad man and the best fighter in the World. YOu may appreciate it.

Sorry' date=' i'm not meaning to come across rude, just seems everything he does ends up on here, even eating an ice cream. Seriously shouldn't all the i love Fedor threads be on strikeforces forums (assuming they have one).[/quote']

Well Fedor belongs in the outside of the UFC forum as well. YOu think Fedor is the best fighter in the world? If not, then who?

Have i said i dont?? Just dont use up a box of kleenex when i see his name thats all.

YOu may be in the wrong thread then, just saying. This thread is to realize the power his opponents are dealing with, not to mention his punching power.

in no way taking away from fedor, I have to say the hosts didn't want the animals to win. I mean, that burmese python wasn't even ten feet long and those things can get WAY bigger. anacondas are known to basically destroy and swallow dear on a regular basis and grow over twenty feet easily. plus, comparing him to a brown bear? ya he can choke harder than a brown bear. the muscles are set up completely differantly, much more pushing, running and thrashing. they never really pull on anything other than berries and fish in the water. that's like saying he can run faster than a penguin. still, full props to fedor, 500lbs.... damn. I wonder what the average human can get up too.

Why cant there just be 1 thread entitled Fedor which anyone can post the latest videos, pictures of him wiping his butt, whatever it is he has done this week and then the outside of UFC section will not be over run with Fedor threads, you yourself have made 2 in 2 minutes.

in no way taking away from fedor' date=' I have to say the hosts didn't want the animals to win. I mean, that burmese python wasn't even ten feet long and those things can get WAY bigger. anacondas are known to basically destroy and swallow dear on a regular basis and grow over twenty feet easily. plus, comparing him to a brown bear? ya he can choke harder than a brown bear. the muscles are set up completely differantly, much more pushing, running and thrashing. they never really pull on anything other than berries and fish in the water. that's like saying he can run faster than a penguin. still, full props to fedor, 500lbs.... damn. I wonder what the average human can get up too.[/quote']

500 pounds of pressure on a choke is really impressive regardless of what animals were in the running.

Why cant there just be 1 thread entitled Fedor which anyone can post the latest videos' date=' pictures of him wiping his butt, whatever it is he has done this week and then the outside of UFC section will not be over run with Fedor threads, you yourself have made 2 in 2 minutes.[/quote']

Okay, I have been more than patient with your rants, please resist the urge to get this thread off topic and turn around, open the door, and go out of this thread:D:o

Okay' date=' I have been more than patient with your rants, please resist the urge to get this thread off topic and turn around, open the door, and go out of this thread:D:o[/quote']

Door? This is the internet, judging by the amount of time you spend on here posting worthless threads and making pretty pictures of Fedor i can understand why the boundarys of reality & cyberspace blur for you though but i can safely assure you there is no door.

Apart from this one by the way i have at no point "ranted". You appear happier to become confrontational instead of intelligenty defending your opinion which may well explain why you get barred from less tolerant forums.

Door? This is the internet' date=' judging by the amount of time you spend on here posting worthless threads and making pretty pictures of Fedor i can understand why the boundarys of reality & cyberspace blur for you though but i can safely assure you there is no door.

Apart from this one by the way i have at no point "ranted". You appear happier to become confrontational instead of intelligenty defending your opinion which may well explain why you get barred from less tolerant forums.[/quote']

lol ^^^ I like this guy.

Door? This is the internet' date=' judging by the amount of time you spend on here posting worthless threads and making pretty pictures of Fedor i can understand why the boundarys of reality & cyberspace blur for you though but i can safely assure you there is no door.

Apart from this one by the way i have at no point "ranted". You appear happier to become confrontational instead of intelligenty defending your opinion which may well explain why you get barred from less tolerant forums.[/quote']

I was saying that I am the author of this thread and you do not have the right to throw this thread off topic, even though you have the right to post in it. Shall we do this the easy way or the hard way?

I would think that Brock has that kind of strength as well or pretty close.

This isn't just about strenght. technique has a major importance in localizing the pressure in the correct points, and if anyone says Brock's choking techniques are anywhere close to Fedor, well, they should really lay off the mushrooms.

This isn't just about strenght. technique has a major importance in localizing the pressure in the correct points' date=' and if anyone says Brock's choking techniques are anywhere close to Fedor, well, they should really lay off the mushrooms.[/quote']

True I was talking about strength only.

Reposting from another thread to give skeptics an idea of how strong he really is.

I'm gonna take a ball park estimate through various weight that I can lift... IE curling 1 arm fixed curls 100lbs. High row of 300+ lbs both arms, and a tricep push of 75ish lbs per arm, and I can guess that I would be able to torque a RNC for about 250-300 PSI for maybe a maximum of 2-3 seconds.

Fedor's numbers are mystifying for his build.

Archived